"i've been to port said and naples you look like you've been there a few times"

>"i've been to port said and naples you look like you've been there a few times"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haZeswkialE
youtu.be/XEGkXYbGVGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uncle tom

>implying milo didn't look like a faggot supreme fresh from a gay sm club

Tfw my iq is to low too understand his joke

What did he mean?

He is reminding the viewers that Milo likes it in the ass.

that nigga is crazy. you know how many muzzie balls he's electrocuted before they told him he can't anymore

what did milo say back to him? i didnt catch it

What does port said and naples have to do with taking it in the ass?

ah homophobia, this joke didn't go over so well did it mr. russia-did-everything

milo called him samuel l jackson when he's clearly laurence fishburne

>this nigger literally murdered people for having different politics
>DUDE MILO YOU ALT=RIGHT FAGGOT LMAO

What was homophobic about what he said?

i was also amazed this nigger said this

he basically admits he fucks boys

So, this goddamn motherfucking nignog didn't killed people with different politics because those people with different politics where wanting to kill other people?

Its something about gay sailors considering he calls Milo shipmate later on.

>milo is a nazi
>milo acts really gay
>wtf i love milo now!
>muh russia!!!!!!

this show is retarded

Milo is retarded. As soon as Scahill pulled out, all hope of decent debate evaporated.

Slur for Homos (shipmate)

It is impossible to have "decent debate" with Maher's format and audience.

Someone gets it.

That's not true. You could argue there isn't enough time, but the format is fine.

All Milo had to say was "Well I've been to Oakland and to Baltimore and YOU'RE A NIGGER"

He basically did by responding to his retort by calling him stupid and low IQ, without even speaking directly to him. Milo greatly dislikes blacks in general.

it's about epic soudbytes and posturing. milo just followed their lead.

he has a black bf

Complete and utter horseshit. Nance was in the Navy. Among Navy personnel, "shipmate" is a generic derogatory term like dipshit or asshole.

>two black people on the panel
>milo brings up iq

I don't get this, port said is in egypt.

I wouldn't think there would a be a lot of gays around there, you know because of all the crazy muslims and all.

if it was one on one with bill moderating then maybe, but there are too many people and too little time for a quality debate

youtube.com/watch?v=haZeswkialE

His use of it was certainly to point out that Milo showed up like a gay pirate covered in pearls.

No, it is impossible without changing or removing the audience. Get rid of the people fellating Maher and then you can have a proper discussion.

I thought they were supposed to be inclusive. They spend half the time making fun of him being gay and even questioning if he was gay at all.

There was no reference to his homosexuality, user.

>Mfw he was literally wearing a pearl necklace.

It had to have been deliberate on his part.

The interview went fine. People are attacking Maher because he didn't immediately pounce on le gay greek man as soon as he got on stage, but really, discussing censorship and freedom of speech was what the visit was ironically about in the first place. Maher said multiple times "i think you're colossally wrong on many things" but the left thinks he was too light on Milo because they're insane. Jezebel called him a MONSTER today.

The Overtime was terrible, because Milo doesn't play well with others. The questions were awful. Milo calling the panel was stupid was...stupid, then it just turned into a tit-for-tat ending with Larry Wilmore saying "go fuck yourself" to, naturally, a great applause. Whole segment was awful.

the dudes wear make up there

The first part was really good, I just wish Maher hadn't bitched out with that Trump line at the end.

>Rudyard Kipling once said "If you truly wish to find someone you have known and who travels, there are two points on the globe you have but to sit and wait, sooner or later your man will come there: the docks of London and Port Said"

>niggers criticizing others about wearing flamboyant jewelry

Cmon user

It annoys me seeing these headlines on daily beast like "MILO BTFO BY BLACKMAN" because Wilmore said "go fuck yourself". This is the second week in a row where Real Time has disintegrated into name calling. Milo was saying dumb shit in Overtime, but calling the panel stupid was just the wrong move. He kinda behaved like a shit and the rest of the panel followed. I'm not expecting a real drawn out debate but once that back and forth ego shit starts, and you can tell the darker black guy was getting mad, the whole format falls apart.

>blacks in general

God I fucking hate Larry Wilmore with such a burning passion. I'm so glad that nasally cuck got his show cancelled because he insulted the main demographic of the channel it was hosted on, on a regular basis.

Why is it that only British panel shows can do this format without it devolving into name calling?
>Last week: Jim Jeffries "OH FUCK YOU"
>This week: Larry Wilmore "GO FUCK YOURSELF"/other black man "FUCK OFF"

Milo lost the argument and reverted to type - insulting and calling people names. But it isn't twitter where he can call on the gamergate crowd to harass people with racist shit then say it wasn't his fault.

>Milo lost the argument
Oh, really?

Panel BTFO by Milo.

as soon as the Overtime started, he took a combative tone with Milo. I think its just because of the Leslie Jones shit, he had to defend his tribe.

There wasn't an argument to have been lost though. As soon as OT started they were out for blood and then Milo went douchey and called them idiots.

Yes, he cited a non-existent study and started calling people low IQ and stupid.

Milo is a moron and once again whenever he shares a platform with someone with half a brain, he loses his shit and starts crying.

He just has a bunch of autistic gamergate dick riders.

>a non-existent study
Are you sure?

youtu.be/XEGkXYbGVGY

i stopped watching the daily show when obama took office, was larry funny on that like colbert or samantha bee

his cancelled show looked like shit

>haha you look like that faggot that sucked my dick at a gay bar

>Bill Nye forced to be on a panel with a bunch of whiny chimps
It's jarring to see such a based man in the same room as these cucks.

>he insulted the main demographic of the channel it was hosted on, on a regular basis.
And who might that be?

He didn't have a chance to talk about the study with The View playing out around him. The low IQ tiff was his way of telling them to shut up so he could finish, but that wasn't going to happen with the hen clucking from the panelists and the whooping from the crowd. There wasn't even a debate to be had, it was all character-assassination quips and cheering or booing.

billy nye's a blowhard. he's not even a real scientist. he's a nerdy faggot with a bachelors in engineering who thinks he can lecture people on every discipline of science simply because he had a video series that substitute teachers would play in schools

>says a gay nigger

really spark my synapses

he is reddit's hero.

White males.

I actually thought Milo was gonna whip his dick out live on air for Bill to suck when they had that interview at the start

why because Bill wasn't instantly attacking him with out of context quotations and character assassinations like his audience wanted him to?

>Jezebel called him a MONSTER today.

Maher or Milo?

Maher. I know not to put any weight into anything that comes from that shithole but still, the fact that he has a guest on like that makes him a MONSTER? C'mon.

*FUCKING white males

>Larry Wilmore
I'm not american so I don't really know who these guys are, but i remember Larry from a clip I saw on youtube where Bill Nye is a guest and tries to talk about manned missions to mars and science and Larry ad his guests keep interrupting and talking about the Kardashians and shit. The pure fucking retardation made me extremely mad.

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

That entire "interview" made me so fucking mad. Bill Nye tries to talk about science and life on mars, and the other guests just won't shut the fuck up about Kardashians and sextapes.

He's a teacher and most of his stuff could be considered popular science. His job is not to know everything about every discipline of science, but to get common people excited about science, which is an extremely important job.

He did, and the "liberals" mocked him for it.

Holy shit that made my blood boil
>"Who duh fuck cares about sum planets n shit white boi, we got like razzim down ere on erf rn LMAO"

If you could boil down modern leftist ideology into a few minutes, you would get this exact quote.