youtube.com/watch?v=bT6k_1ej92A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

janitor i made this thread first

>ME ME ME!!!!
>

very nice edition

slavs are subhumans

hi

wait, is this Marcel having another meltdown or did Iki get himself a proxy?

slavs are subhumans

slavs are subhumans

>3.85 MB

slavs are subhumans

I'm glad I found a pic that small
hello
polite edition is the only correct edition

slavs are subhumans

those were mexican soldiers, since when is mexico islamic cunt?

look like subhumans
slavs are subhumans

When you think about it, there really is no point in doing anything in life. Probably you will die at 70 or 80 or even before. If you die before your spouse, you die knowing you are leaving them in grief and sadness with no way to console them. Even if you're lucky enough to live to 100, it's still such a brief period, and it goes faster the older you get.

After you die, a few people will remember you. But they will die themselves soon enough, and the memory of your existence will pretty much be gone forever. It's not as if future people will ever be interested in your life. You and all record of you will just fade away. Even if you were famous somehow that only means your name might live on another decade or two. If you try very very hard, you just might be able to make an impact on your time or even the near future. But what's the point? That, too, will pass. It's not as if your body will lie peacefully in a green field next to your spouse eternally. Even if you made a giant impact, soon enough the world will be hit by an asteroid, or a plague, massive climate change, or some other great disaster.

Even if we manage to avoid that, in a cosmic eyeblink, the Sun will die. Maybe we will have escaped the solar system by then, maybe not. It seems highly unlikely given the laws of this universe. But even if we escape to another solar system, eventually the universe itself will simply end. There will be nothing left, not even the information that we as a race ever even existed. Our whole spacetime will end, or at best, loop. And even if, by some amazing cross-dimensional magic, the "human race" (whatever it looks like by then) has survived and figures out how to teleport to another dimension, no one will have thought of you personally for a trillion years and never will again. Your pretty gravesite and your bones and spouse's bones will have been drifting stardust for aeons.

Phahahahahhahaha.

all my grandparents are over 90
only subhuman slavs die at 80

czechs are 2 times closer to germans than they are closer to poles and other slav subhumans

if czechs had some brain they would leave these subhuman slavs and team up with germany but i think they are smart and already doing it they are just acting as double agents
its absurd how online all sl*V subhumans pour their hatred to muslims and when you go to their countries they just hang out in kebab shops and tell they actually hate poles

also if you die before your girlfriend you are subhuman because someone else will fuck her even if she is 90 there are people out there who would fuck anything so its extremely subhuman to die before your women i hope i outlive my wife so i can go fuck other women and i iwll have excuse too

sensin berkay?

dobry den, panove

it doesnt matter if you are dead
you will not exist anymore

slavs are subhumans

i'll be counting score i will call anyone who dies before their wife a subhuman cuckold
even my father
i will go tell their kids lol ur dad died now someone else will fuck your mom
assuming i live to 90 you can be sure it matters for next 70 years i m keeping the score

it doesnt matter
they will die
theiy kids will die
you will die

>nothing matters because we all will die

then stop posting here lol in the end of the day you will click the X in top right of your screen
what a bullshit excuse
go get some testosterone injection, you got bisphenol-A + xenoestrogene poisoning from the food EU feeds to slav subhumans

if nothing matters why dont you kill yourself i mean even pain doesnt matter

a co dámy?

>even pain doesnt matter
it does while you exist
you will die

>dámy
>Sup Forums

hmm..

no it doesnt
you will stop existing in the end and your existence doesn't matter
therefore nothing you experience matters
therefore pain does not matter
just kill yourself subhumans slav or seek treatment like i did
self administatrion of testosterone therapy on myself and i posted like 10 messages on chans in last week
feeling quite good, depression fully fixed

>implying

slavs are subhumans

but it does
while you exist

no matter what you did
you will die

oh come on, you really think only boys are desperate for social interaction while despising the presence of humans?

nothing matters while you exist nothing mattered before u existed nothing will matter after u exist stop being slav subhuman
pain or pleasure all doesnt matter

pain matters while im alive
are you stupid?

>only boys are desperate for social interaction while despising the presence of humans?

oui

slavs are subhumans

fred ded

>uni starts tomorrow
I'm really determined to study hard this year, wonder how long will that last, kek

until mgr at least, of course

it doesnt matter
you will die

t. every student before every semester, kek

2 months is my guess, then you will get gradually more bored

and die after some years

What did you eat for lunch guys?
I had a 8.5/toptier kapustnica. Had no meat for it so used a sausage.

didnt even have breakfast
prolly gonna put some nutella on bread or smth

slav food is trash

>Had no meat for it so used a sausage.
we always use klobása where I come from
had bravčová panenka wrapped in bacon, with rice, pretty amazing, considering how simple it is.

slavs are subhumans and their food is trash

woke up with a monster of a hangover lads
what do

kresy-siberia.org/galleries/refugees/polish-refugees-in-middle-east/

why did arabs help these subhuman sl*Vs
lol help a sl*V subhuman and thats how they repay

kill yourself you slavic subhuman

stop drinking from now on

arabs helped subhuman polish people
now polish subhumans pay back with insults and go suck dick of people who tried to genocide them
slavs are subhuman people in love with their executioners

Maybe try some kefir.

drink water eat bread and olives

subhuman

ever wondered why it's always the pimpliest and ugliest girls who decide to become cosplayers?

no, I've seen pretty and normie cosplayer gals

never

die

slavs are subhumans

everyone will die

can you guys please stop?

slavs are subhumans

this proxyman won't, but he's easy to filter, or even ignore

>you guys
it's iki you dummy

also never, for I am eternal
praise me

praised be (You)
now stop drinking, ya desperate tit

Father who Thou art in Heaven
hallowed be Thy name

>hallowed be Thy name
I'm waiting in my cold cell
when the bells begin to chime

>In traditional Japanese culture, women are expected to cook and take care of all the household chores. Kani expressed he does not have any expectation of gender roles like that, and Ebi shared she feels relief.
>One of these eight couples did not have the same religious beliefs when they first started seeing each other. Eventually, the wife converted to her husband’s religion and became Muslim after moving to Iran and realizing the importance of Islam to her husband and his family. She also agreed that having the same religious beliefs was a significant foundation of their relationship and made their relationship stronger.
Why are Muslims so alfa?

>She also agreed that having the same religious beliefs was a significant foundation of their relationship and made their relationship stronger.
weaklings

but I like drinking
youtube.com/watch?v=bT6k_1ej92A

>Why are Muslims so alfa?

I know my parents had to jump several loopholes and do like 3 conversion to even get a wedding simply because mom was Greekcatholic and father was Romecatholic (which I assume is Orthodox and Catholic in English but it's such a minefield I'd rather sound it out like a retard than offend any of these cults).

just have a cup of coffee and then later eat something with meat or cheese with some water

gonna attempt cooking something more normal for the first time in my life I guess

if I dont post in half hour call firefighters

I think that greek catholics still do their stuff in old slavonic iirc. That might be one of the things.

I contribute to slowvak society

Cook pasta. There is not way you fuck this one up

>enabling retards' usage of internet tools they aren't prepared to use

this, spaghetti sauce is the easiest shit ever

fuck jews

Yeah, from what I've heard.

My family has a very, very rough history with Christianity as a whole which resulted in us being the one atheist family in what's otherwise an extremely religious village.

From father's side, it got so bad granny refuses to disclose about 20 years of her life to ANYONE and I literally mean ANYONE. Her kids, her relatives, no one who wasn't there at the time doesn't know what really happened.

Mom's side is a blender of epic proportions where just about every branch and generation converted to a different branch and got screwed over by said branch in due time.

Said several conversions were them trying to get married which resulted in attempts where they converted to this and that and the priest in turn complained about this and that preventing them from doing anything which all cultivated in a mess that was only solved by convincing one of the priests with lower standing to bend some rules and stuff.

My grand-grandparents' house got sold to the Protestants and the house got turned into their church. My grandparents did the majority of work on the newGreek turned Catholic church and my parents got wed in the Greek church.
And all this in a place where the population was literally split based upon which greeting they used when you passed by them with relations worse than the fucking North and South Korea. And that's all post-WW2 when the Jewish ones got killed off with their graveyard getting destroyed and tons of nasty stories about the interactions with those as well.

It's because of shit like this that I have a hard time taking anyone talking about Muslims seriously. Because they clearly fucking never lived with any actual Christians, either.

t. jew

>I have a hard time taking anyone talking about Muslims seriously
what are they saying?

>jews in slovakia

>majority cucktholic
>any better

>afraid of an ethnicity

>fedoratippers complaining about muh catholics
jesus christ get a fucking grip

t. niggerlover

>jesus christ
heee heee heee

>what are they saying?
Pretty much the user I quoted initially being absolutely fascinated by the way some Muslim got a Japanese girl to convert merely so they could be together.

oh I thought just talking shit because muzzies are inbred goatfuckers
disregard my question kek

orthodog=muslim

afraid? no. disgusted? certainly

what did you try to imply by this?
if you hate people so much why don't you convert to the "inbred goatfucker" religion?

disgust is ultimately born of fear

i a m vry polite

>if you hate people so much why don't you convert to the "inbred goatfucker" religion?

All Abrahamic faiths are from the same "inbred goatfuckers", user. Proper "happa horsefuckers" religions worship Gaia, Zeus, Perun, Thor and stuff like that.

>implying