Are Lebanese women the easiest to get for an outsider? Lebanon is the most liberal middle eastern cunt after all

Are Lebanese women the easiest to get for an outsider? Lebanon is the most liberal middle eastern cunt after all.

she looks like a dog

Sorry here is a better pic

My ancestress :)

creepy

Lebanese (and all westernised Arab women) women are sluts. They only go for either wh*Te cumskin subhumans, or subhuman-tier arab men with shaved heads and beards and the low iq of a wh*Tey

i love australia, a lot of my concubines come from there.

this isn't an issue

What do you think she is shouting?

A Lebanese girl wanted to date me when I was in West Africa. We met because her dad owned a grocery store in the city. But I had to leave just a few weeks later, and it never became anything serious.

It FUCKING is. Where do you live that Arab women aren't thoughts who can't even keep up a fake religious appearance when they're not at "hafleh"

that's good if they go for whites brown women are hot

maybe next time abdul

"white cock pls dont leave"

disgusting rapebaby, discarded

It goes both ways. I know a lot more Lebo men married to white women than vice versa

Uncles married to a white Aussie and my cousin is married to a Maori. Anything is better than l*banese women. My advice to the aussie with the brown fever; RUN NIGGA RUN! Imagine the complaining of a white womanx10 mixed with the extreme gold digging of an asian. Thats what you'll get from a l*banese woman. All the cons and none of the pros.

how do I get a Syria gf?

yeah ok m8

I am 1/8 Lebanese
MUH HERITAGE
MUH ANCESTORS :^)

Fine, don't say I didn't warn you.
>I am 1/8 Lebanese
I'm so very sorry for you.

You should be sorry for yourself

Go to Germany

memes aside, I don't know.

I'm sorry you're not 100% Lebanese :^)

Hello fellow leb, muh spirit is 100% Lebanese
I eat pork kebab every single day

come turkey.

not meme, come turkey really.

:((

I'm now craving double bacon cheeseburger pizzas. Why do you do this to me Mexico?

>double bacon cheeseburger pizzas
Shartistan tier

Don't knock it until you've tried it. I usually remove the mayonnaise (cause ew) and add spring onions and mushrooms. Makes me hard just thinking of it.

Oh, so it's just ground beef and bacon, that's alright
I imagined actual stacks of patties with plastic cheese

How do you look like? Any semitic features? Here's a half Lebanese half Mexican that posted on Sup Forums once.

Pretty average 2bh

C-cute lips. If you cleaned your beard up so it wasn't so scraggly I would 10/10 bum you. Other than that, no discernible semitic features then again I haven't met any Mexicans to compare you to.