Which Church is in schism: the Roman Catholics or the Eastern Orthodox?

I am a Roman Catholic and I have an inadequate understanding of this break between Eastern and Western Christendom. But I think the answer to this problem will be found in situating the Gregorian Reforms and the doctrine of Papal Primacy in the teachings of the early church fathers. If I became convinced that Papal Primacy was a heresy and that the Gregorian Reforms were inconsistent with the tradition that preceded them, I would immediately begin my conversion to Eastern Orthodoxy.

Prove me I am wrong and that it is the Roman Catholic Church who is in schism.

The Eastern Orthodox Church is the Church of Cucks. Its headquartered in Istanbul Turkey and run at the top by the Turkish. It was established as a means to control the local byzantine Christians that fell under Turkish rule after the conquest of Constantinople.

>cucktholic reasoning for his dear Pope

Lmao

>headquartered in Istanbul

Actually, it's headquartered in Heaven, and the head of the Church is Jesus Christ.

>still being beheld to idolatry

>still being a heretic

A good thread and all responses are just memes.

Pol is trully a Sup Forums 2.0

The filthy slavs obviously. Stay Catholic straya.

>Jesus is the icon of God
>Icons of God are forbidden
>Jesus is an idol

That's how stupid you sound.

Go die from your religious refusal of a blood transfusion you protestant heretic.

the orthodox church is the original church
going back to roman times in a unbroken chain
Catholics broke away in 1054 due to already existing divieds in the churchs,the one in Rome and Constantinople
>inb4 Istanbul
soon roachs soon
you are right it was the Catholics that are in shism,but they will never unit
it has being too long and things 4th crusade solidified the divied
also too many memes itt
reee get out summer fags

Shouldn't you be fighting a buddhist civil war or some shit?

> The orthodox church is the original church

Except that it isn't. The Eastern Church fell at the hands of the Muslim horde. The current orthodox church is a false church put up by the Muslims to keep the Christians they conquered under control.

In short, the modern orthodox church is a cuckhold religion.

the civil war ended in 2009
and the new gov is too cucked to have a Buddhist crusade

>implying

The Patriarchs are Greek
The teachings weren't altered
The faith remained the same throughout the years under the Ottoman reign

We don't praise the infallible pope
And we don't follow the Filoque

It would also be easier for the muzzies to go ahead and convert to submisive-to-their-overlord akbars us than keep Christians who constantly want and strive for freedom enslaved

also
>Posted as milions of hillbillies and rednecks are going on like "MUH JEEEEEEEZUS"
>Implying that is not cucked

better question, Is """""Pope Francis""""" actually a real pope? Or has the seat of Rome been vacant since 1958?

"""""Pope Francis"""""" has appeared on a list of most influential jews in a jewish publication a couple years back. The jews literally shit their pants when someone suggested he must be a cryptojew.

Ever since they have been spewing adhoc assertions that they put a few jew friendly people on their for their work in helping end anti-semitism.

I prefer Catholicism and Ortodox than Crazy Evanjewlicals.

wow mate I think you tinfoil hat came off
even if the church is Constantinople fell
Russia took up the job of being the new heart of the orthodox
until fucking commie scum took over
since then its a bit hard to say where exactly the heart is

>We don't praise the infallible pope
neither do catholics.
>And we don't follow the Filoque
does that wording really matter that much? since jesus is god and we know the spirit comes from god then wouldnt it be logical that it also comes form jesus?

>we don't follow the Filoque
Frankly that part about holy spirit from both father and son makes perfect sense. It's logical.
Catholics are heretics for changing symbol of faith, but the actual change itself is not heresy i think.

> Hard to say where the heart of the Faith is
Good luck with that doomed cuckhold orthodoxy.

> Greek
Your Great fucking grandparents took so much Muslim dick you're more Arab now than Greek. You don't even have your own culture anymore, just a bastardized offshoot of Turkish culture. An absolutely cucked nation that follows the most cucked religion.

You got Double Cucked.

what is the holy trinity
mate your spouting heracy

at least pretend to know what we're talking about or shut up. this has nothing to do with the trinity and everything to do with the changing of a few words in a prayer.

>chacucks
>calling othrdox cucks
mate you pope leaves Christians to die while bringing in Muslims
opening up to gays
wew lad

You can believe whatever bullshit the Orthocucks church spews out. Enjoy being in the second church of Mohammed.

our pope is nice to degenerates? hrmm where have i seen that behavior before? oh yeah, in the bible. jesus did it all the time.

>attacks on grounds of cuckiness by ottomans
>no change in teaching
>only fell after 700 years of defending the West against Pisslam
>catholocucks literally destroyed constantinople's fortifications so they fell to turks

Wew lad. I'm no sectarian, but this is some delusion being spouted.

>doesn't see the intermediating of Mary with the wine
>not knowing the women who stands on moon clad in the sun is Mary

She isn't a deity but she can be venerated if she bore the Christ. I was like you, but asking saints to pray for you isn't a bad thing. Making them more than icons or something to strive for their conviction is.

The two halves must become whole.

> No change in teaching.
> says the Turkish overlords of the OrthoCucks Church.

You really will swallow whatever the Muzzies slide down your throat.

There's was a fee things that lead to the split. The Western Church made Charlemagne and Emperor which East felt that the title on emperor was only for the eastern ruler. The Eastern Church also declared icons as bad, which the Western Church disagreed. The Eastern Church finally stopped all Latin Masses in the east causing the Western Church to excommunicate them. There's some historians that say the Eastern Churches were pretty much like the Western until communism came in and influenced the Eastern Churches to develop doctrine that was unique to the east.

If that's the case, what teachings have changed? I'm not here to create tension, but there's no point in making blanket statements with no support or evidence?