You wake up in London 2050

>فرهنگ مرکزلریندن.لندن
شهری ایکی مین ایللیک گئچمیشی وار

I'm pretty sure that's Mumbai in 2030

>So many White servants!

>You wake up in London 2050
ftfy

Looks like Detroit after it becomes 100% black.

I woke up in London today. I just moved here. This is unironically my internet speed. I wish I was joking.

Did you use up your data package? Those are about the speeds I used to get after I used up my monthly allotment before I got a more expensive plan.

It would drop from pic related down to the numbers you posted.

No idea, I only got here today. I'm thinking about talking to the landlord about seeing if the internet plan can be changed because this is taking the piss.

>Slough
kek dude your bants are really top notch

Wait, I thought that was your phone plan. You're saying that's your actual internet-internet?

Yeah I'd start making some calls if I were you. Those are literally Australian dialup speeds.

Just for comparison, this is what I'm getting on my home WiFi. But you're in motherfucking London man, you should be blazing it.

inshallah, my brothers

Talk about the poverty tier internet you get.

how do you have such bad speed in a major city?

Not bad, mate. Do you pay alot for Fibre in Massachusetts? I pay $90 per month on my end.

>Talk about the poverty tier internet you get.
I just did. What else do you want to know about it?

Look for robot shops and get myself a sexbot

I'm 99% sure there's something that's genuinely wrong with it.

Mashallah

*throws acid in the face of white woman*

This is the future Islam has brought us

Wtf NZ I thought first world is supposed to be fast.

I pay $60/month including TV (just basic channels like CBS/NBC/ABC)

The actual internet part of it is $45/mo and tv is $15

Nice map. Do you have a source/a non-cropped version?

Notice you never got a reply for your question, but received one from me. I was courteous to you even when you were belittling and cruel.

That is the nature of the world. You will forever pine for an answer and attention from those who ignore or dismiss you, but will never appreciate or respect those who were generous enough to engage you. This is because you seem those dismissive of you as superior to you and those who were respectful as beneath you. This will lead you to have unhealthy and ultimately unsatisfying relationships throughout your life, eventually culminating in depression and possibly suicide. All because you only seek the approval of those you deem to be your betters.

I would never travel to that shithole that is London today, so I see no reason to do so in 2050.

You fool! You've ruined everything you FOOL!

They'll have finally gotten rid of wh*Tes by 2050

Thanks spainbro.

Jesus, I pay £6 a month for fibre. You're both getting bummed by your ISPs

Thats India.

This will be Londom

Superior boat speed here. I can get 150mbit for 2€ difference.

Another part in the parcel