Was this movie any good? Or it's another tarantino gore shitty movie?

Was this movie any good? Or it's another tarantino gore shitty movie?

It's fun for the first viewing, he did a great job doing a who-dun-it but the payoff isn't that great and relies too much on information not given to you.

It's pretty good but excessively bloody. Resevoir Dogs was better kino-wise, this was a little lengthier and kept you guessing longer though.

I liked it, it turns into a murder mystery halfway through though, which has a very unsatisfying ending, still pretty good regardless.

Pulp > Django > Bill > Basterds > Jackie > Dogs > Deathproof > Hateful 8

tarantino needs to go back to the gangster shit this gunslinger black dingus films are kinda trash compared to his earlier work

Pulp > Kill Bill > Jackie > Dogs > Basterds > Django > Hateful 8 > Deathproof

There's a lot of show-don't-tell but it's neat how they manage a chohesive and interesting story despite most of them just sitting around in a cabin for 3 hours.

Didn't really care for the Kill em' All type ending but it's Tarantino.

Damn right

pleb

Dogs > Hateful 8 > Django > Pulp > Bill > Basterds > Deathproof
Didn't see the rest

Whats with his obsession with the word nigger

Also movie spoiler

what a shitty way to fucking go. Sam Jackson gets shot in the fucking balls. Literally why?

Django is shit all the way, fuck off.

>dogs below jackie
What the hell AM I READING?

its pretty good

it's pretty shit unfortunately

Absolute shit.
A white dude literally sucks a black dude's dick.

You just haven't seen Jackie Brown, which was the best one.

Jackie Brown > Hateful 8 > Pulp > Reservoir > Basterds > Kill Bill = Django

Fun for the first viewing

Fpbp

i don't understand this board's obsession with jackie brown
it's really not that good
i'm convinced it's a contrarian 2deep4u mentality
you know deep down if pulp fiction was ignored by critics and jackie brown was considered a classic, you'd all choose pulp fiction just to be a unique snowflake

It was quite good, but it could'ev been much better.

I won't deny that, but it is what it is, and so I prefer Jackie Brown.

don't listen to the memes in the comment section

It's a damn fine movie. It is definitely worth your time. It's one of those "holy shit, what is going to happen next" type of movies. But once you watch it, there really isn't any replay value because you know all the twists and turns.

>"holy shit, what is going to happen next"
This could'ev been executed much better, but it was still fun regardless. Better than Deathproof, IB and Django, but doesn't compare to Reservoir Dogs.

Only bad part was the goofy Tarantino narration.

This, but only because it ruined a neat twist of sorts that could have had more of an impact than it ended up having.

Pulp>Bill>Dogs>Basterds>2nd half of Deathproof>Django>Hateful 8>1st half of Deathproof
Haven't seen Jackie Brown.

Who knows.
The damned niggers have change the word every decade to have a reason to call people racist.

Since the '50's, these have been the acceptable terms, in approximate order:
Colored
Negro
Colored
Negro
Black
African American
Black American
Black
Person of Color

Nigger is just a bad pronunciation of Negro, i.e., black. When I was a kid, you could still say nigger to niggers, but calling him "boy" was fighting words. I'm old.

Pulp>Dogs>Jackie>Kill Bill>First Half of Deathproof>all the other dog shit