The UK leaves the EU

>Scotland leaves the UK.
>Northern Ireland leaves the UK.
>Spain takes Gibraltar back.
>Argentina takes back Falklands.

How is Brexit not the best thing to happen to the world? The UK will have to change their flag to include Cornwalls if they want to keep its current look (but not color).

Wales leaving England to itself would be even better, actually.

>implying you can barrage the farage

British empire is dead for good.

>Scotland leaves the UK.
That's why genocide exists.
I didn't know niggers could swim, guess someone will have to genocide them.

Rude

>Wales leaving England to itself would be even better, actually.
>Not wanting a dragon on your flag

Scotland is financially fucked without England and they know it. Plus even if they did somehow manage to leave the UK, they'd probably be denied access to the EU.

>Argentina takes back falklands

ha, you fuckin wish

England could become a third world country and they still wouldnt join argentina

keep dreaming kike

Scotland leaving would be okay though because then the English don't have to finance their retardation and Scotland will become a 2nd Greece

>We'll genocide them
>England doesn't even have a functioning aircraft carrier atm

>Argentina takes back Falklands
How can you take back something that was never yours?

>Scotland leaves the UK.
Only SNP is calling for independence, and they've been calling for that for decades, it's literally their only nationalist policy, and their own voters voted against it in 2014. More recently, given the opportunity to rig an opinion poll as much as they like, ask only a handful of people, use misleading questions, they could still only manage 59% support for independence, put it to the general public and you'll have the same result as 2014.
Besides, the UK wouldnt even let them have a referendum, let alone leave, we need them post Brexit, they're not going anywhere, you would literally have to hate this country for it to happen, and thankfully, Nicola Sturgeon already fills our quota for hating the UK, because she is incredibly stupid. I mean how dumb do you have to be to try and take you nation of 6 million, with no resources, industry or business, and a debt of 10s of billions out of the only union keeping it afloat, to try and rejoin the EU superstate which has repeatedly said that Scotland will not meet entry requirements, and several nations will veto Scotland joining?
We shed blood for Northern Ireland in living memory, again, not going anywhere.
Maybe, I wouldn't know. I didn't even know Gibraltar was one of ours until I heard about how they would vote in the referendum, such is life after the largest empire in the world, we've owned so many places it's hard to keep track
With our history there? Unlikely. Especially since Argentina has no reason to be aggressive, if they were, they'd be beat the fuck out. At least as an EU country Spain could claim that Gibraltar wanting to stay EU is a good enough reason to give them back

Shut up, Texas.

>Scotland

It was a very narrow vote to stay in the UK, and the Scottish are the most pro-EU people in the UK.

Another vote could very well break up the kingdom.

>Spain

Uh, the Spanish are planning to blockade Gibraltar if the UK leaves the EU, there is some saber rattling in Iberia over this issue. just short of threatening war, really.

Top kek did it even "take" them in the first place. I mean that seems to signify a period of time but seems they got their shit pushed in instantly

are you serious texas? thats literally how u guys started up.

>Another vote
They polled them and the majority don't want to have another referendum. Because the majority won by 10% last time. Slim my ass. Quit your daydreaming the Scots had their once in a lifetime vote for muh freedoms but as always they needed the English side to help drag them into true freedom

>we want to secede
>'no'

>It was a very narrow vote to stay in the UK, and the Scottish are the most pro-EU people in the UK.

Newsflash faglord. Recent polls show that the people most likely to support Scottish independence are also the group of Scottish voters that voted for Brexit.

It's a fucking embarrassment for the SNP.

>I didn't even know Gibraltar was one of ours

On the bright side, your grandchildren won't have to worry about this problem. They'll be able to name all of England and its dependencies: England, Wales, the Channel Islands, South Georgia Island, and that's all folks

>It was a very narrow vote to stay in the UK, and the Scottish are the most pro-EU people in the UK.
Can you not read? The EU and several of it's members have specifically said Scotland is worthless to them alone. The EU hasn't even banned the UK as a whole from rejoining, just said the UK will be penalised if they have to come back. To actually say Scotland won't meet requirements and members intend to veto, if you're pro-EU in Scotland, you would now need to vote against independence and hope the UK has to go back. Independence for Scotland now means no EU.
>Another vote could very well break up the kingdom.
Jesus learn to read, won't be another vote. It's the Scots who hate England, not the English who hate England. No British PM would ever even let Scotland vote on this when we need them for the next few years for our leave.

>Uh, the Spanish are planning to blockade Gibraltar
Did I ever say otherwise? Because it looks to me that I said I don't know the situation there, and in fact said it was the most likely of the 4 named to leave because Spain is still EU.

This sums it up quite nicely, the EU won't take Scotland because it doesn't meet the entry requirements nor could they likely ever, there's also several countries likely to veto their entrance such as Spain.

This will become common knowledge during any kind of Scottish referendum so the people will vote remain should they get one. Because it's better to be out of the EU and remain in the UK than leave the UK and risk not being able to enter the EU.

Scotland is kinda tiny and irrelevant at this point anyway.

>Mexicans take back Southern USA
>Russia takes back Alaska.
>UK takes back the 13 colonies
>France takes back Louisiana
How is President Hillary not the best thing to happen to the world?

>We'll just genocide them

sauce on the sperm wyrm in your pic op