Third AMA about the Clinton case

I am a person with intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the Clinton case. I will answer as many questions as I can without giving too much away.

I see everyone has been digging on the Foundation. I have a few hours to answer any more questions you may have.

Other urls found in this thread:

theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/illuminati_formula_mind_control.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79521045/#79521045
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79564762/#79564762
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/?no=3218
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Was the massacre on the maidan in Kiev a NATO false flag or russian desperation? who shot down MH17?

tits or gtfo

Does Trump have an inside man with FBI?

He knew about the result of the interview very fast and his sources were just. Sources. Beyond vague.

is clinton an alien?

Can you give the tl;dr of the last two threads? Will help people that missed and also avoid the basic bitch questions.

Have you read through the Guccifer 2.0 leaks?

They have a spreadsheet that has 1,400 donors and all their contact information. Are those donors potential defendants in connection with CF criminal enterprise?

this

Is the indictment getting held up or is it not coming?

Am I gay?

If you are working on the Clinton case why are you so stupid as to post fake quotes?

It was NATO aggression against the Yanukovych presidency.

MH17 never crashed. It landed in Diego Garcia with other military assets.

Trump has very influential people advising him. Michael Flynn is a big public name, who he brought with him we cannot know.

What happened on the plane? Did they talk about grandchildren?

Do you know anything about the veracity of mk-ultra, the monarch program, mind control slavery, and the like?

Pop stars being slaves, owned by satanists (zionists), who make rituals in concerts to gather power for their nefarious schemes?

That was just one example.

which country knows the most about the ayys, and don't say USA

No way this is the same guy, but if it is what was talked about today in the interview?

sliding the clinton foundation gen.
FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Is Bernie being vetted by the DNC to take over for Clinton before the convention?

Would Bernie indite her?

Why Sup Forums? Why come here and share any of this information on this site in particular if any of this is true?

In one of the prior two threads he said nope, nothing's fucking happening unless Trump wins.

they discussed crashing the plane with no survivors

>I have a few hours to answer any more questions you may have.

Are you a boy or a girl?

This is not the same guy btw

There's going to be a series of "fakers" now.

Just so you know

It's a fake thread again. Watch his diction, sentence structure, and response time.

My point with the last two threads was to focus on making sure everyone knew the current scheme going forward. The e-mails will be made to look like the only scandal, and therefore Hillary will only be guilty or acquitted of one crime. The real dirt is in the Foundation. That was all I wanted to communicate.

I did not intend to up last night as late as I was, and I do not intend to be vocal as long this time. So whoever needs an answer or a hint, now is the time.

I have. Anyone with the CF is a target.

I live in a free country.

>It's a fake thread again.
Satan would never lie to us.

Bullshit. If You knew anything, you wouldn't be on Sup Forums.

>If You knew anything, you wouldn't be on Sup Forums.

Well.

That sums up Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Hey FBI guy, were you the one that tipped off Trump that there'd be no indictment?

It's fake guys. He can't spell precisely and articulately on the internet.
It's fake.
Don't bother reading, it's fake.

How do you attain a position like this in the FBI? What sort of training, experience, etc. do you need to be an analyst?

Do us all a favor and ignore all the shills calling you a faker. If you really are who you claim to be, just answer our questions.

Question 2. You say the FBI can only move forward on this if Trump wins. What happens if Hillary wins?

When did you get your dick sucked last, user?

BC most likely attempted to get LL to shy away from prosecuting/looking into the foundation.

I have no knowledge of these cases.

Legal is making sure she is not being coached and setting up the types of questions they want to ask, swearing her in, etc.

Bernie is remaining in hoping for a Clinton indictment, but we do not know for sure what will happen.

Sup Forums aggregates knowledge over a large area. Enough minds working in tandem can reveal quite a bit of information people wish to keep hidden. There is no such thing as an action which does not leave a trace, you simply have to know where to look.

10 people hunting for an answer is vastly inferior to 100,000 doing the same work.

I said it was unlikely. We do not know where the chips fall. Tbh, I have not yet received any more word on what is happening.

I am the same OP as last night's AMA threads. Whether or not you believe that is up to you.

Can you answer this please?

You heard him.

......but that's exactly what he does...

You mentioned UFOs at some point and wouldn't answer further questions.
Tell us what you know about ayylmaos.

No. Trump is attempting to use confirmation bias to paint HRC as rigging the system. His campaign likely suspects that there will be no indictment.

Apply on USAJOBS. But for high-level intel stuff, they usually come to you.

This morning.

Nvm, ignore me, was to hasty.

If you have time, read this, and maybe give it to your superior.

theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/illuminati_formula_mind_control.htm

We starting to look into the CF.

Any hints besides just looking?

FBI-san,

thoughts on bitcoin? Does it have a role to play or is it a joke

>This morning.

Did you cum?

What exactly are you looking for when looking into the CF? What is legally significant that we can comb through

What do you know about Carlos Slim and Carlos Salinas de Gortari?

They're pretty big puppetmasters here in Mexico.

Was it a wake-up BJ? I want to know more about this sexual act. Be specific, please.

This is NOT the same guy.
Ran it through parsers and it completely different language and structures.

Link to old thread?

Look for a company or government donating a lot to the foundation before something was changed to favor said company or government.

>Apply on USAJOBS. But for high-level intel stuff, they usually come to you.
I'm intelligent and I know how to keep my mouth shut. I want to get paid to shitpost on pol, can you put in a good word for me? Preferably I'd like to work remotely would that be an issue?

2015 CGI RETURNS WHERE
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Has OP said anything really that isn't vague or /x/ tier with no proof, or at least good evidence, that they are who they say they are?

I mean shit, what if the emails are what we should focus on?

Who donates to the CF? What people work within the organization? What kinds of people move from geographic location to another after a donation has been made? Who has died after money has changed hands?

Ask as many questions and connect as many dots. A bigger hint is to follow the money and the people. Pretend human beings are currency and see where they go.

Ethereum is more stable from what I understand. Cryptocurrencies are of interest to us at the moment.

Shh it's a fun LARP.

Can you give some kind of prediction of an event that won't compromise you but will prove you aren't another roleplaying walter mitty?

The last two threads really did seem legit. I'm on the fence about this one.

Really kinda pushing to a point without divulging too much info, but tilting his hand occasionally. This OP hasn't posted enough yet to tell if it's the same guy.

this desu

Why has Trump said that you won't be pressing charges?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79521045/#79521045
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79564762/#79564762

Not saying OP is lying, just putting it out there for anyone that missed it.

Do you have any information about hillary clinton and her supposed mini seizures? or that she has had strokes before and is therefore mentally impaired to some extent?

why dont we just play the 10th jew from that brad pitt movie and have people focus on them anyways?

How did Scaila die?

>what if the emails are what we should focus on?

The Clinton Foundation has a lot of shady dealings with foreign governments and very wealthy donors. Unless someone, somehow, gets a hold of that email info(which Judicial Watch is already attempting I might add) then the exercise is pointless. Sup Forums is better suited to look for wrongdoing in the foundation than uncovering evidence that now only exists in FBI databases.

Why are you wasting our time?

These. The foundation dies with the emails.

All of these threads are fake and you guys are all retarded for believing this.

Also is man made climate change a real thing or a diversion/money laundering scheme?

In her mouth.

Donors, participants, people moving from place to place, events occurring after donations.

Not much about Slim. Gortari was a good president until he decided to follow Keynesian economics and spend his way to prosperity.

Yes. I do not enjoy discussing ym sex life, though. Please keep your questions limited to the Clinton case. I do not intend to answer as long as I did last night.

I have no control over such things. Simply join, be good, and keep secrets.

You should focus on the e-mails. HRC can go to jail for the emails alone. But, the problem is with the CF. Many more than her are involved in the CF, and the media is trying to bury that story under the rug.

I am a high-level analyst and strategist, not a fortune teller. But I will repeat what I said last night: pay attention to the conventions. Insiders will doubtless work to make the GOP look bad.

What do you guys expect to happen with Vladdy holding all of Clintons dirty secrets?
Bribes, leaks etc.
I assume there's plans

what's the real story on climate change? is it being presented as is to shill or is there some truth behind the science?

With regard to digging into CF, where do we put our findings? and;

would it be legally significant to document the date of CF donations, where HRC and Bill was, what decision was before the state department, and what the result was?

The LARPs are getting better :P

Trump is most likely using confirmation bias to paint Hillary as crooked. His campaign is probably predicting no indictment, which makes her look guilty. If she does get an indictment, T will say "I told you so" and continue on his war path.

Her health problems are seizures and bowel movement issues. Nothing more.

I do not know.

I am assisting with Sup Forums's search for truth. I do not want HRC to get to the white house, and although I cannot reveal who I am or what I do, I can help shed a guiding light. I am being more generous than I wanted to as well.

Climate change is only partially correct in that our actions have damaged the environment. The rest is globalist ideologues attempting to micromanage energy consumption, increasing their wealth and influence.

Russian traditions:
1. suck bolshevik kike dick, no matter how many gentile russians they murder.
2. drink vodka
3. act holier-than-thou even though our country is a trashcan full of trashy backstabbing half kikes with an ethnocratic leadership in denial of its own submission to zionazi domination and manipulation
4. continue culling the slavic human herds to more closely resemble "gods chosen" bignosed, inbred supremacists

neo-jewry, more kike infiltrations ahead
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/?no=3218

kike propaganda and emotional manipulations handbook
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

cryptokikes, the triad claw murrano branch
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/

Gortari was one of the worst presidents ever, even so much as to now still be in control of what happens in the country with his Group; they're the ones who benefit from illegal immigration.

Do you think it's more than coincidence Trump decided to run during this particular election cycle? I have a hard time believing he would jump into the political fray unless he thought it was absolutely required.

Show us your badge with a timestamp faggot or stop making these fake threads.

Reminder that this person is a grown man role-playing on a southeastern manilla animation pic trading website at 12:30 am est. He most likley is from the south and has to be quiet so he doesnt wake his grandparents up. Thank you

Or, y'know, Teddy Roosevelt's speech about Americans in the same vein.

What time is it, and what's your stance on aliums?

What do you make of this
Is it possible or pure bs?

>bowel movement issues.
Is this why she couldn't shit that turd out of the primaries in '08?

This is not the guy from the First 2 Threads. The OP said he was going to bed at the end of the Second.

Shit man, I thought this was a mongolian throat tuning cavepainting sharing thread.

What's your c level

Russia has files hacked from her server, but we believe he is waiting for the results of the DNC to make a move. He is also likely holding them for a possible HRC presidency. If she attempts to spark conflict he will use the dirt to calm her down.

All of your questions are relevant.

>I am being more generous than I wanted to as well.
Well aren't you just a fucking boy scout?

>If she does get an indictment, T will say "I told you so" and continue on his war path.

Until the media goes into overdrive and pushes normies' shit in with the narrative so hard his attacks fall flat. Just like they did with Orlando.

But that was all intentional, wasn't it? Couldn't let anyone find out that multiple shooters had escaped because Orlando PD FUBAR'd the situation so bad.

answer

You said watch the conventions, is the RNC planning on assassinating Trump in Cleveland?

The RNC's convention seems particularly dangerous with the coming protests and rules the city set up and many prominent members of the GOP are skipping it.

>theforbiddenknowledge.com

Alright guys, at what point are we gonna stop posting these batshit sites and blogs.

Are the 2015 returns being purposefully withheld by the FBI pending investigation?

There were a couple obvious fakes today but so far OP's communication style is consistent with earlier threads.

OP give us a comment on fluoride.

>Russia has files hacked from her server, but we believe he is waiting for the results of the DNC to make a move. He is also likely holding them for a possible HRC presidency. If she attempts to spark conflict he will use the dirt to calm her down.
God I just love this irony. Our only hope is for a Russian autocrat to find it in his best interest to bring Clinton down, because our own government is too cucked to do it.

Referring you back to
Also, do you think there's a deeper reasoning behind Obama's gun regulation pushing? Is it really "I weep for the children" or is there shit in the wind, perhaps wanting to unfang the civilian population in the case of a full blown civil uprising (As you've suggested there would be if all the information came to light)

In his last year, he was bought out by US interests which led to many of the problems Mexico is having today. But for most of his presidency Mexico was booming.

I believe Trump jumped in at the right time.

Plausible deniability.

I have not heard any such news. I have not gotten any news about the proceedings today. We are taking off for the 4th.

I work in the purple.

I know what HRC brings to the table,a nd I want to make sure it does not happen.

Why are the Clintons so untouchable? Is it because of bills involvement in the JFK coverup?

Is Trump has own man?
Will his decision be influenced by ((()))?

> over 9 thousand monkeys at typewriters doing our homework for us

Ok.

We're looking into the Clinton Foundation, probably we'll archive and compile our intel- if we do this, it is with the understanding that this information will hopefully be used to bring down the Clintons, Soros, and all the other ring leaders your organization can pick out of the information we compile.

It is understood that this likely won't happen unless Trump is elected; and it is also understood that if Clinton wins it will likely mean world war three- all we ask in exchange for this information we will compile is that PsyOps and the FBI do what they can to help us shill for Trump on social media.
Fair deal?

> communication style

Guys please...

Out of curiosity. Is Benjamin Netanyahu involved in any of this?

Is he a good guy? Can he be trusted? Does he stand with the likes of Soros or against the Globalists?