thye matrix
fight club
jamunji
seabiscut

defendor

That was great too.

I preferred Super and Defendor over Kickass

jack reacher

Literally just finished watching this 15 minutes ago. I'd been avoiding it for years since it looked to be Dwight and Ellen Page in le Reddit Adventure!

Turned out to be surprisingly good. That'll teach me to avoid a movie at face value.

>Watching Liberal Agenda the movie

>YOU DONT CUT IN LINE! YOU DONT MOLEST CHILDREN! THE RULES WERE SET A LONG TIME AGO

In what conceivable way was it liberal?

Click

If anything it made fun of liberals' "save everyone" complex

>white male protagonist
>brutalizes ethnic criminals
>uses firearms
>displays the horrific death of a woman
>pointedly doesn't let the awkward beta get the girl in the end

I can't imagine a less liberal movie.

Not to mention the female on male rape.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mHbTjbdCGMc

wtf this isn't reddit incarnate?

guess i'll have to watch

Reddit: kick ass
Sup Forums: super
SA: defendor

Don Juan

Watched it with my buddy a few years back expecting a shitty romcom. Was pleasantly surprised.

*Don Jon. My bad.

Super is one of the only movies I've ever seen that made me laugh to hysterics and cry. The ending is somehow both sweet and horrendously depressing on many levels. I honestly think its Gunn's best work and I love Slither too. I've just never seen something that makes me feel so many conflicting emotions simultaneously

I love how it starts out as seeming to be a silly comedy, then gets darker...And darker.

Subverts alot of tropes (Bacon's character really is a monster), and makes you empathise for the protagonist, when you initially think it's just going to mock him.

Bacon may be a monster but in the end he's completely right about everything. Stabbing him won't fix anything and it really is about straight up revenge. She did leave him because he's a boring autist and she was more drawn to the excitement of drugs and money.

If anything its /r9k/ as fuck

Yep.

Admire Gunn for taking the movie in such an uncomfortable direction. Most movies would have not had the balls to do what Super does in its third act.

>only a 49% on rt

>The final scene with the voice over as Rainn Wilson cries whilst petting a bunny and looking at his wall of crayola drawings

I don't think I've felt so empty inside after a movie ended in a long time

>That implication where his life now has meaning because of said drawings

Also

>That score by Tyler Bates

And that he was a christfag

Is this Rainn Wilson's best performance?

downloading now

Enjoy.

Yes. By a long shot.