ITT: Perfect casting

ITT: Perfect casting

it's posted in all threads like this but J.K Simmons in Spiderman

maybe more of a perfect performance than casting but still

>Iron Man 1 was 10 years ago
>We never knew back then what it would create

This

He was better as Johnny Storm actually even though the movies were shit.

According to Chris Evans that is his favorite costume of the half dozen he's had to wear. It doesn't look incomplete without the helmet and he hates wearing the helmet because it makes his nose look bulbous and his cheeks look puffy.

I agree

Captain America
Batfleck
Comedian
Rorschach

Those are the only PERFECT cape castings.

What about Deadpool?

>Batfleck

Fuck off. He has zero charisma as Wayne.

Him too. And Dredd.

He's the only Bruce Wayne to grip my heart, so idk what the fuck you're talking about. Him sprinting into the 9/11 chaos and looking to the sky while holding that girl is one of the greatest capeshit moments ever.

Yeah Stallone was great.

His Wayne is like in comics. Nothing more, nothing less. His Batman looked the best in the cinema history though.

Iron Man
Doctor Strange
Spiderman (Tom and Tobey)
Punisher (Jon Bernthal)

He's not wearing hockey pads

Yeah, I heard yah, hotshot.

Him waking up next to that bimbo he picked up was good, too

A bunch of shitty movies

There's only been 2 Thor movies

Hemsworth literally is Thor.

Didn't he also drink painkillers with whiskey? It's honest to the character.

The only problem is that his solo movies suck because of the earthling characters ruining everything

Didn't they have to get on their knees and beg him to do it?

literally a shit character with no depth and gravitas, you are mistaken.

Which is kinda shit. Thor as a character deserves better and Hemsworth deserves more also. Hopefully Ragnarok will kick ass.

Getting away from the capekino crap

le redlettermedia guy XD im such a kinoisseur

Back to formuoli?!

Thor 2 was the "mostly not on Earth" one and it's the worst Marvel movie there is

Because it still had Natalie Portman there the whole time

disagree, dr. strange is the worst marvel movie there is

>it's another thinly veiled thread of DCucks pretend watchmen and bvs had any redeeming traits

Can we bring back Gwyneth, please?
Tony is really depressing without Pepper

>worst one there is
But Iron Man 3 exists

>people love Natalie Portman in everything she's in
>suddenly with Thor the actress is the problem
Blame your directors or writers or producers. Don't say "golly well it had too much of this awesome actress!"

Get this hothead outta here

Portman was fine in Thor 1 but in 2 she very, very obviously didn't want to be there, and you can tell even before finding out that's what happened in reality because they legally enforced a contract on her rather than letting her walk

Pretty sure you meant iron man 2

>a literal nordic god falls in love with a turbojuden
good one disney

>a literal nordic god
You mean an Australian with a weird American but also "I'm roleplaying a theatrical sword n board character!" accent?

hello there newfriend

Enough capeshit. Time for some Sup Forumskino.

FEGELEIN!
FEGELEIN!
FEGELEIN!
FEGELEIN!
FEGELEIN!

I disagree.
Doesn't look rough enough to be Thor

Thor's meant to be royalty, so of course he's gonna look clean

>God of Thunder
>Powers have to do with lightning

thor was fucking bad ass in the battle of new york, he just stood there in the empire building or whatever the fuck it was and killed a good number of aliens

>God of Thunder
>Is barely more powerful than Daredevil
Truly an awesome god

>no henry

my last post on Sup Forums.

Say that to my face, fucker, and not online and see what happens.

fuckin snyder, what is his logic behind the casting of jewssie eisenberg as lex luthor?

is like this dude is trying to fuck up his work on purpose

>t. guy who has never seen BvS

I would've posted him but I know for a fact even the haters here have only watched Man of Steel. They'd just blindly hate. Why else would they bitch about Superman in this movie killing Zod if not the fact that they've never watched Superman II?

do you really think eisenberg is a good luthor? or a good actor overall with his twitching and cringing to give le depth, range and gravitas to his """"performance""".

no wonder why every DCuck is a blantant tasteless idiot lmao

>Pretends his drunk
>Checking out Wonder Woman
>Joking about owning the Daily Planet
>Smug as fuck
>Putting bitches in their place
Nigga you crazy.

Theyre not bad

Again, have you actually seen the movie? He isn't the Lex Luthor you're thinking of. He even explicitly states he's *not* the "Lex in front of the Corp"

Did you even watch Thor? Daredevil couldn't beat one frost giant.

>his spirit or his body

>Some faggy girly Boy
>Thor.

Yea, Wolverine calls him goldilocks and other feminine names.

Yeah, and on the Iron Man 3 blu-ray there's a short video where you find out there's a REAL Mandarin

Neither matter. Lex is Lex.

That's just because everyone is a girly boy compared to Wolverine.

>He even explicitly states he's *not* the "Lex in front of the Corp"
So you're saying his daddy is da real Lex? If that were the case his dad would be running shit. Facebook Lex isn't some mascot for a different character. Looking forward to seeing more of him now that he's BTFO'd and bald. I want to see more of Arkham.

She's too old for Hollywood now

i miss when steve buscemi was cute. i also miss when quentin tarantino was sort of bearable as an actor in the 90s

idk why i took screenshots when theyre all together

>he hates wearing the helmet because it makes his nose look bulbous and his cheeks look puffy.
thats accurate. he doesnt have the manly bone structure to pull off the costume. hes a baby face

their relationship is the most endearing thing about a lot of these movies
gwyneth and rdj just click

i honestly cant tell if this is ironic shitposting are now

>Thot can take on Hulk
>Daredevil gets exhausted fighting a few thugs

Since you guys have linked every single super hero ever casted, what were badly casted super heroes?

Ezra Miller Flash

Maybe that same movie shouldn't have been followed through with Thor fighting Loki in a way that's more weightless than the weakest series of Power Rangers. This is after Hulk made a fool of Loki too. Instead of getting autistic over me saying the god is portrayed weakly you should get mad over the shitty adaptation of Thor so far. The only gravitas to his role is the bits where no other character can pick up his hammer.

Spider-Mans both sucked lol

Most of the DC heroes and villains suck too. You dont even have to name anyone specifically.

henry cavill as superman (he's just a bad actor)
cumberbitch as dr. strange (doesn't really look the part and i don't think he fully understands the character either)
monsterfeet as jessica jones (doesn't look the part)
frederick zoller as baron zemo (that's more like a writers fault)
don cheadle as war machine (looks like a literal monkey, war machine is supposed to be a ripped black dude with white features)
elizabeth olse as scarlet wich (doesnt look the part)

that's all i can think of right now

But its not like thats the only time Thor and Loki fought. In his actual movie they have a good fight scene where they actually use their powers and are energetic. Joss Whedon is just too much of a hack for Thor.

Black Widow
Quick Silver
Mark Ruffflo's Banner
The Mandarin
I'd said Lex but it's suppose to be Lex Jr.

Also Brie Larson as Captain Marvel will be shit for sure.

Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan.
Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman.
Olivia Munn as Psylocke.
Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique.
Hugh Jackman as Wolverine (Not bad but too tall, and too good looking)
Keanu Reeves as Constantine, although I liked him in that movie. Just wasn't really the same character.
Henry Cavill.

>Mark Ruffflo's Banner
nah fuck you man, ruffalo is a decent banner, i'd suck that charismatic bastard cock

>Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique.
forgot about that, chubby baby face j.law fucking ruins everything he touches (for me at least)
>Olivia Munn as Psylocke.
i dont know man, the movie was shit but she did looked like psylocke to me, she has like two fucking lines in the movie, of course no one will never know how good of bad would she be a psylocke, but regarding about the looks, i say she does look like her
>Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman.
agreed
>Keanu Reeves as Constantine
yes my man, yes
>Hugh Jackman as Wolverine
no one will ever do a better work as jackman has done with his performance as wolverine, sorry man, but too tall and too good looking are not valid reasons for me

>Dr. Banner, i'm S.H.I.E.L.D

Both Ms. Fantastics. The second Thing. Both previous Peter Parkers. Venom. Electro. Rhino. Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot. Every Doom actor. Rogue. JLaw as Mystique (good in first class though). Luke Cage. Every Elektra. Ben as Daredevil. Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan.

Oh, and every light-skin actress they keep picking to play Storm.

She should look like Lupita with a white mohawk if they want my dollars.

>Not bad
Stop living in fear. He's fuckign awful as Wolverine just like how Tom "mmmm" Hardy is awful as Mad Max.