Twenty years in Gotham, Alfred; we've seen what promises are worth. How many good guys are left...

>Twenty years in Gotham, Alfred; we've seen what promises are worth. How many good guys are left? How many stayed that way?

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN? WHO HAS CHANGED? We've never seen this version of Gotham before.

God this dialogue sucks so much and rings of typical Goyer "Tell, don't show".

SHOW

DON'T

TELL

This is either bait, you're retarded or the movie is too smart for you. I'm guessing all three.

But if they showed this they wouldn't have time for dream sequences where Superman kills soldiers with his eye-lasers

The only problem I had with this movie was that nightmare scene where superman troops are fighting Batman and the background troops are just making stupid moves and then reset...shit like that happens in a lot of movies and I know it's just movies but it takes me out of the feeling..please tell me you guys know what I'm talking about

He's talking about Trump who was meant to save America and only broke his promises

>We've never seen this version of Gotham before.
What do you mean? In the comics Gotham always manages to remain with a heaping number of rogues.

>But if they showed this
Like those Ivans holding those women in a cage? That was the GCPD that was in that scene if you're too dense to notice.

I'm still trying to understand the Flash scene.

How did Bruce see the future?

Uhh it was clearly a dream

>WHO HAS CHANGED?

The Joker is Jason Todd

Paranoid schizo

>Uhh it was clearly a dream
So he was just so happened to dream about a possible future. With specific details like the Omega symbol and the winged paratroopers?

And right after he wakes up from this dream he gets a visit from Flash?

It hurts my head.

It was a dream in a dream. No proof it's prophetic. DC can't even make a profit let alone have a prophet

It's dream (based on possible future because of Flash constantly using his powers), it should feel unreal, like musical orchestrated by Batman himself. Notice how smooth this compared to saving Ma Kent scene in "reality".
Snyder doesn't making capeshit with simple premise, he elevates it to kíno level by including allegories and parts of narrative told by dreams or tales (Beautiful lie, Man-bat, Tornado scene in MoS).

Flash showed up to him via bending reality. Idk why people pretend to be confused by the scene. "boohoo he wakes up to the Flash after seeing a nightmarish vision and then wakes up again but the papers are still flying in the room" How fucking autistic can you be? I don't mean autistic in a way that has you keep an eye out for the details, I mean autistic in that you can't comprehend reality bending in a capeshit movie.

I hope it's actual future though. Could be marvelous.

>It was a dream in a dream.
I haven't got time for the pain.

>Flash showed up to him via bending reality.
What? Since when did the speed farce allow its users to bend reality?

>reality bending in a capeshit movie.
The Flash can't bend reality. But in this scene he is bending reality (according to you). I'm entitled to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I guess more than ever, pic related.

>It's dream (based on possible future because of Flash constantly using his powers), it should feel unreal, like musical orchestrated by Batman himself.
What allows Batman to see this "dream"?

Since when is traveling through time and/or universes not bending reality?

In a technical sense? Idk, you'd have to consult wizards or Time Lords I guess. Good luck. In a narrative sense? He's the wasted and wounded protagonist of the movie and also he's practically the leader of the Justice League in every iteration.

Its not that the dialogue is bad, its just that it sucks in comparison to certain previous Batman movies.

Bane?

Time travel via speed farce = Following the rules of superhero physics.

Bending Reality = Magic (and I think they actually covered that in a recent CW show)

But ignore my explanation. I don't want to get into a debate about the differences between superhero physics and magic. Because that isn't the point. Let's assume you're right: The Flash bends reality. How does Bruce Wayne (someone without any powers) have a dream about a possible future? A dream with all of these details he wouldn't know unless he was a time traveler or reality bender.

>In a technical sense?
> Idk

>In a narrative sense?
>He's the wasted and wounded protagonist of the movie

That isn't a sufficient answer, in my opinion. But you seem to understand my issue even though you don't think the issue is important to the story.

Capekino are stories about people who can fly and pew-pew-pew out of parts of their bodies, or talk to fish. It isn't logical. But the stories have to make an attempt to make sense to the viewers.

Some viewers will never stretch their imagination enough to believe that a billionaire can dress up as a winged mammal at night and fight crime. I'll accept that premise. But having the same guy have a detailed dream about a possible reality and explaining it with "He's the wasted and wounded protagonist of the movie"? That isn't good enough, for me.

Oh well.

And yes this post is mine:

>that one last salty neck snap

aaaaaah
thanks snyder

It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still read comic books are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.

>How many stayed that way?

Jason Todd
Harvey Dent

Mad Max Batman is so Handsome

>that gum you like is going to come back in style

Commissioner Gordon, don't eat the clues.