SOLID Source; HRC Plead 5th, Was Charged

3.5 Hrs. Spent booking, legal wrangling, release.
Her arrest will be announced on Tuesday the 5th.
Entire event was brokered to fall on the 4th, as HRC plans to continue campaign.

Believe it or not, my source catered lunch for everyone involved. Doubt me now, but it's happening(or not, no public arrest) on Tuesday.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/3075284/hardware/us-government-agencies-are-still-using-windows-31-floppy-disks-and-1970s-computers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yoy4_h7Pb3M
youtube.com/watch?v=9DAiK5wbZX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I call complete bs till I see something go down

posting in thread just in case

Please God be true

Fuck you Nippon!!!!

Let me consult with K é k

As I understand it, HRC crew heard an arrest would transpire at HRC's home, bargained with FBI to do it at FBI HQ so it would be private.

Nothing is going to happen to Hillary, she will be elected President. This was all decided a good decade ago. Keep being dazzled by the TV show if you want.

>t. increasingly nervous man

qek wills it

Nothing is gonna happen retards. Kill yourselves

Yeah, no.

Justice doesn't work against people like the Clintons.

This might just be it. Sit tight, folks.

>solid source
>names no source

OP you faggot

DON'T TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS SENPAI

How reliable is your source?

digits confirm, OP is a faggot

JUST

Everyone knew the FBI was interviewing Hillary today.
Why has there been no tweet from her account saying "see, nothing happened, I'm all good to be president"?

This once again fpbp. I'm casting no dice either way until I hear it from the horses mouth

Include me in screen cap for when this is real

doj (fbi's mother) doesn't werk this way. If there is a charge it goes to attorney general. poor_bait.jpg

>SOLID Source
>Catered lunch
So you're telling me that you know someone who catered her meeting with the FBI like it was a social event AND this caterer friend got to listen in on a meeting involving HRC, the FBI, DOJ and State Department like he was Mr. Magoo or some shit?

Seriously, go fuck yourself.

It's reliably delivered turds for him his entire life!

>Believe it or not

Not.

KEK wills it

I'm not going to answer questions about this.
My source has never been wrong, because he never says much. As corny as it sounds, he's a fly on the wall. He named all the Clinton lawyers present, and described many of the FBI investigators by appearance.
It's legit. They asked that it happen during the holiday, so it appears commonplace.

>HRC plans to continue campaign.
I hope she does. I hope Obama pardons her too and the news outlets attempt massive amounts of damage control.

>SOLID SOURCE
> A caterer

Ok, user. Let's pretend this is true. How does the caterer know what time shits going to go down?

Nothing will happen, she is a woman.

I would like to believe the OP, but I suspect, even if she was indicted, they'd convene a grand jury and all before the arrest stage.

She is not likely considered a flight risk.

If anybody can give good support for their reports, I'm all ears, though.

Only on matters of state.
How manyntimes had the FBI kicked in a door and arrested people?
How often is that done with a guy who has a "doj" patch on his jacket?
There were 2 cases being investigated by the fbi- only the email one needed approval by lynch.

>SOLID Source
no.
fbi and still working through the case they have mountains of data to process.
she might go down, it WONT be the 5th.

>dubs
>id is DOJ
not bad

Because most normies haven't heard she was interviews so why would she notify them that they have interrogated her if the MSM has kept them ignorant?

include me in screenshot plz

Her server was probably on newer hardware running a more modern OS than the one they wanted her to use

pcworld.com/article/3075284/hardware/us-government-agencies-are-still-using-windows-31-floppy-disks-and-1970s-computers.html

>How reliable is your source?
youtube.com/watch?v=yoy4_h7Pb3M

And it all doesn't matter if its less secure and it is, especially how she ran it.

Hahaha. I asked him. He said "I listened." The fucker truly is a fly on the wall. I barely remember he's here.

1970s computers are more secure than anything we use today

Uh yeah my sister provides plastic utensils for the aforementioned caterer and can confirm that this is true.

I want to believe but it's not gonna fucking happen.

I haven't seen anyone publish any specs on it

Calling bullshit but if this is true this will be the best birthday present ever

til the board goes out and you can't run your shit on a modern PC

Yeah. Go drink bleach.

Well duh, if it isn't connected to the internet it is as secure as any paper file stored in a safe.

You can't hack what isn't connected to the internet.

May the Lord guard the path of justice.

boasting in ebin thread

MUH UNCLE WORKS AT NINTENDO AND TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT MARIO GAME

this should've never went more than 2 posts

This will lead to massive gun control

>fbi reccommends indictment
>black cankles says no
>protests erupt
>violence spreads
>martial law

Prove me wrong. One way or another they are making a massive move against guns before the election.

So that's all I got, but realize you have experienced a little bit of history here.
youtube.com/watch?v=9DAiK5wbZX0

Please be true

Cause its fake and gay?

Sounds like complete bullshit but I want to believe. I just want SOMETHING to happen. I feel like the fuckers at the DOJ are cockteasing us with little leaks here and there and we're never ever going to get to the end of this case.

Thank you greatest ally, I will continue to buy and stockpile guns and ammo

Tinfoil-tier, stay in California.

Bernie confirmed for stroke death.

No one names a source moron. He isn't saying its a new article. Its Intel.

ARREST THE BITCH ALREADY!

Trump already confirmed the opposite. Are we supposed to believe you or Trump's sources.

repeating digits confirm u r full of shit

sucks for you shills when she's arrested your paycheck goes out the door

KEK WILLS IT

>implying obama isn't going to instantly officially pardon her

>No one names a source

Unless it's in emails stored on Hillary's server, "hacked" by foreign governments, and said sources are CIA assets that suddenly are disappeared.

>Double doubles
It's happening!

I'm literally feeding on the skepticism here. It's like watching a movie you love with someone who has never seen it.
Sup Forums will be like CARNIVAL! come Tuesday.

I'll pop in. My name really is Tom.

wouldn't matter she would lose the public which she already doesn't have but the media wouldn't be able to make it appear as if she has it

>She wont go to prison do to mental problems.
Bitch gonna chill in a nice mental facility.

Don't need to. They reportedly turned all security features off. So no firewall network or host. No HIPS/NiDS. No logging. Nor any password requirements. No tokens. Certificate was probably self signed in the dark ages. Etc etc

Trump's caterer says otherwise.

Not mental problems. There will some health issue suddenly pop up, probably a stroke related to her head injury.

>They asked that it happen during the holiday, so it appears commonplace
What does this even mean

Okay then what are the lawyers named dumb fuck. I kinda want to kms for even taking this shitty b8.

It would ruin the democratic party if he did

This.

>Hillary was a good Secretary of State who dindu nuffin, State Department needs more money for dem e-mail servers

>solid source
>a caterer that would have had no contact with the investigators or hillary let alone talk to them about the case which is supposed to be extremely private until released

Even Trump has said she won't be charged anymore.

Why are you being rude to Nippon-san? -.-

Holiday news cycles. Get it on and off the news cycles as quick as possible.

Fucking dubdubs. Archive for posterity. See y'all on the 5th.

She did plead 5th.

She's guilty of:

U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information.

They just need to show that information in the emails are prejudicial to the safety or interests of the U.S.

Probably not hard to do by someone motivated to prosecute. Probably hard to do with someone unwilling to prosecute. Clinton's legal team would probably argue that 1. there was no threat to safety or interests. and 2. no precedence for secs of state/senators being prosecuted for private servers doing the same sorts of things.

There is also a question of whether she lied under oath about whether she fully disclosed the contents of her server- nobody really cares about that, would be petty to pursue.

THANK YOU BASED KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE HIM

Trump didn't even name his source so it's just as unreliable as this guy. Still a 50/50.

Monday is the START of the news cycle. You want bad shit to go down on Fridays.

Also I couldn't make sense of your OP is she going to be booked or not?

Checking and posting Awoo~ just in case.

I hope this draws out into the general election so she'll be arrested then instead of now. This would keep the democrats from throwing in Bernie or Biden and assure a Trump presidency.

The conspiracy goes so deep inside the administration that now even the almighty federal government can do anything to stop her. I used to be a classified material custodian in the military and I would literally be crucified if I did half the shit she has done with the mishandling of classified information. Laws are for peasants.

He's just A/B testing, m8. He only said "sources" say she won't be indicted. Didn't say what sources. He's gauging the public's reaction to no indictment, perhaps stirring them up a bit.

Srsly tho did the bitch throw a clot and is so used to it and so practiced she played off a stroke?

Kek has granted us his dubs blessing

You've offered nothing, not even a time-stamp of you standing somewhere in DC. Fuck you.

So Bernie wins after all? Or are they gonna give the nomination to Biden or Kerry?

Media notwithstanding, accepting a pardon is a legal admission of guilt, and her party would disown her rather than face a lengthy battle over the constitutionality of 18 USC 2071.

Just saying hi to Nippon brother ;)

Bernie is still in for a reason, cuck. They know shit is going down and he'll be right there to nab my vote along with the rest of the misguided shillary supporters.