Oh fack off ya racist cunt

Oh fack off ya racist cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRsWEsrVwy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this really what australians find funny?

No, that's why he's working in America.

literally who?

>le "xd we dont even want him!" argument
You produced him. You started his career.

Based Jim. Is he, dare is say it, /OurGuy/?

I'm Australian, never even heard him before

seen him on tv before

really annoying preachy cunt

accent is fucking horrendous aswell

He used to be genuinely funny and afraid of nothing. I Swear To God (2009) and Alcoholocaust (2010) are definitive proof of that. Somewhere along the line though, he became lost. Was he afraid? Or just tired of telling the truth?

Who's Max Resdefault? Is he French?

Nah he had a family and cares about their future

Makes me sick

nah, he just found out it was just easier to tell people to fuck off

this guy looks like seth macfarlane but with down syndrome

Did we though? I'd never heard of him until he had a TV show in the US. I'm pretty sure he got his big break in the US, not Australia.

australians have a funny accent so they are more likely to be successful over seas

The only reason anyone knows his name in Australia is because you fuckwit leftist shitbag yanks made him famous

>DUDE I'M A BOGAN BUT FOR SOME REASON I'M A KEKOLD WHO EATS CUM AND LOVES MUSLIMS WHO HATES GAYS BUT I HATE PEOPLE WHO LOVE GAYS AND HATE MUSLIMS

Same thing happened with John Oliver

source please

Maybe (MAYBE) he is still saying what he actually believe. I mean, to say ''the truth'' do you necessarly have to be a Sup Forumstard? What if he was genuinely disgusted by the attempted muslim ban?

I really like the plane episode

youtube.com/watch?v=kRsWEsrVwy4

his show stopped being funny though after

He fucked a whore who lied about being on birth control and got forced into a relationship and fatherhood

I wish I were making that up