Where did he go :( have they successfully blacklisted him?

where did he go :( have they successfully blacklisted him?

I don't know anything about this guy but any time I saw him doing comedy he was reading off of a sheet of printer paper?

Fuck this loser

The only trick he has left is to trick [as] into letting him say nigger and show holocast footage with a laughtrack on every episode of his show.

He's one of those """""comedians"""""" that Sup Forumssters wish was 100% serious.

>fails
>blames everyone around him
what a cunt
>becomes slowly forgotten

hopefully prepping for his eventual suicide

>rails on Tim for months
>show gets canceled
>goes on Tim's podcast
>switches between accusing him of getting it canceled and begging Tim to bring it back

hilarious

there's such a thing as down time, you're not going to be hearing from him every day

>Dark Skies scam
>"lol we trying to scam retards.Join me" he said on a private YouTube video
>Private YouTube video link got shared
>get doxxed by said retards and loose the money he invested on art commisioned for said scam
>damage control on Sup Forums "G-Guys it was going to be funny,it was not going to be a scam
>le MDE Defense force spam the Kickstarter page with sockpuppets account trying to convince people it's not a scam
>Kickstarter predictably fails
>"those people are mentally ill,i'm depressed
now" he post on Facebook
I'm still laughing 2 years after the fact

/mlp/ degenerate detected

Who will play him in the documentary?

He couldn't afford health insurance and died of AIDS. Because of all the assfucking with transvestites.

he made his shekels and fucked off

Adam Driver will put on 60 pounds for the role and the film will flop critically and comercially, just like Chapter 27 with Jared Leto.

Nick DiPaolo should be the right wing God comedian. But you motherfuckers never watched Tough Crowd.

He said in the latest video he's uploaded that he's getting tired of being in front of the camera and is working on the next MDE book. :/

Hopefully. Annoying prick.

so all you have to do is redpill a few people and you get hordes of autistic jews following you around sperging out and trying to correct your record.

good to know

hes obviously relaxing off that mde book christmas sale money

hes nigger rich at the moment, hes like those dindu farmers in africa that stop farming and let their equipment rust because they had one decent harvest.

they're making a video game

>where did he go :( have they successfully blacklisted him?

Only if you consider being genuinely talentless and a money-sink as "blacklisting"

just imagine pewdiepie mentioning him in one of his videos or even replying him. shit, sam knows what's up.

Why are all of Sup Forums's greatest champions degenerate as all fuck?

>Gavin literally eats his own piss and shit
>Milo bottoms for niggers
>Sam fucks trannies and gets AIDS

Seriously, is this it? The Pope's new army?

>gavin eats his own excrement

I knew he was a degenerate but not that far, proof?

>>Sam fucks trannies and gets AIDS
>believing the fake stories

>Gavin literally eats his own piss and shit
A FUCKING LEAF
>Milo bottoms for niggers
Sup Forums hates him, degenerate attention seeking faggot
>Sam fucks trannies and gets AIDS
not our guy, just some shills

He literally has a video of himself pissing into a bowl of cereal and eating it, then kind of puking.

>But you motherfuckers never watched Tough Crowd.
That show was fucking terrible though.

>have they successfully blacklisted him?
He successfully blacklisted himself user.

now that he's done what are some alternative alt media to replace the void?

This. Everyone was trying to roast each other without actually saying anything clever.

And Nick wasn't really right wing, just another greasy wog guido fuck saying whatever slipped into his limp spaghetti skull.

The nick and charls show would be infinitely mire entertaining.

Sam just fucking sucks. Hes not funny

Don't post here again.

>sam knows what's up
his 15 minutes of fame?

Why because you have shit taste and don't want anyone to point it out. It was an awful show. The only funny regular was patrice. Quinn is fine when working from prepared material but that stuttering mumbling retard shouldn't ever be allowed to host anything.
It was shitty political discussion, and even worse comedy.

>no true scotsmen

He got banned for "hidden swastikas" in his series.
They never pointed out where it was tho.

correct. I feel bad for Nick and Charls - those guys are hilarious, they have potential to move on to movies or whatever they want really, but Sam is holding them back. I imagine they value their friendship with Sam, but I imagine that if either Charls or Nick got an offer to be an actor then it would seriously jeopardize their friendship with Sam. Or Sam would follow them to wherever they were filming and livestream his autistic outbursts which he calls "comedy" and get Nick or Charls booted from the set.

The memes killed his career shame

This truly is one of the worst places on earth. Non stop shilling after the show was cancelled when everyone knows it was good you fucking faggot. This place has become so insanely infested with kikes and normies that it just makes me sick to my stomach.

>0/10 tryhard b8
>waste of dubs
12 years in the isocubes

Look at any one of these threads and you'll see rabid fans. The show had an 8.3/10 rating on imdb, and had about 800,000 viewers per original airing (that number might not be 100% accurate).

Instead of bowing to the Juden and begging for a season renewal of World Peace, why don't Sam and the boys crowdsource the budget that they need for season 2? Between indigogo, kickstarter, gofundme, patreon, and straight up paypal and bitcoin donations I imagine they would be able to both fund a new season and live very comfortably.

It legitimately is not even bait. I just can't believe how the faggots come pouring in saying it was always shit when plenty of people liked it.

>Le random edge ''''comedy'''' for 16 year olds man

kys

You forgot the best one
>Andrew Anglin travels to foreign countries to have sex with children

I just rewatched season one tonight. It's still hilarious.

Hope Sam can get some more episodes out. Something like Officer Maggot or Moms at least. Those were funny.

Why are /mlp/ posters always non-English speakers?

No-one likes these faggots on Sup Forums except for cuck civic nationalists

HE CAN'T KEEP ESCAPING OUT OF THIS SITUATION WITH THIS