Who was the most attractive character in Tolkien's universe?

Who was the most attractive character in Tolkien's universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/8736668/1/Loyalty-Unyielding
archiveofourown.org/works/772538/chapters/1450359
youtube.com/watch?v=6CfRJSKk2Ls&index=31&list=PLkKO8SzaD9yaitIvxjes0SEx7vH5klpYq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Viggo Mortensen

Twinky Sauron.

Eru Iluvatar

Agreed.

Luthien

She was so beautiful and had such a beautiful voice that she managed to convince the fucking God of Death to ressurect her human boyfriend.

canonically it was galadriel, considering the eradication of multiple races, thousands of years of war and unease, millions of deaths, the shattering of the earth, the separation of the god and his angels from all beings on middle earth, and a few billion dollars in marketing deals came as a direct consequence of her hair looking nice

Non-shitposting answer? Probably Galadriel.

Shit-posting answer? Probably Sauron.

Why is it that elves always shit things up, and then blame humans for it? Literally in every fantasy settigns, Elves are 100% cunts but they get a free pass because they're pretty.

Pisses me off. We should send them back to the Undying Lands, build a wall, and make them pay for it.

>Shit-posting answer? Probably Sauron.

Before Numenor, of course.

I don't blame the Númenóreans for turning against the Valar. Those guys were stuck up douches.

I am.

/thread

Likewise with Melkor and Sauron, they were just trying to overturn their incompetent rule. All the stuff about them being evil is just propaganda written by Manwe himself.

his son, bain, of course.

that boy who fell off the horse in the second lotr movie

Canonically it was luthien

It's technically Melkor

>letting them slip into the grey tax havens
Played like a fiddle

i don't get it. what do cannons have to do with who's most attractive?

Are you going to argue with a guy pointing a cannon at you?

you have a point there. specifically a cannon.

Then what is your tax policy?

Supposedly the Vanyar Elves

not gonna lie

would DESTROY those boipuccis

Luthien, this isn't up for debate.

Ugly people pay taxes. With kittens.

Wouldn't the ainur be the most attractive, as they can take on the form of literally anyone else?

Glorofindel or thranduil

>luthien, elves, maiar, boys

YOU ARE ALL MAGGOTS! THE MOST ATTRACTIVE IS MY PRECIOUS!

that's right

>implying its not melian

>elf sluts cant resist the big men cock

>it's secretly a sexy Sauron thread

Sup Forums should convert at least 50% of its output to sexy Sauron threads.

A war that lead to an entire 'race' of elves being banned from The Undying Lands and many swearing of oaths was started because Galadriel wouldn't give a dude a single hair.

The question is, which is the superior pairing?
>Morgoth/Sauron
>Ar-Pharazon/Sauron

Papa says Eothain must not ride Garulf! He is too big for him!

The former is a romance born of true love, the latter of manipulative seduction.

You can make your own mind up.

I...really don't know, although I take for granted Finrod Felagund was exceptionally attractive even for what he was and probably made an extremely glamorous corpse. I'm sure Turin's described at least once as the handsomest human man ever but I've never seen an altogether satisfactory picture of him, at least not yet.

>>Morgoth/Sauron
>>Ar-Pharazon/Sauron

Do people really "ship" these characters? That's almost too funny.

Goldberry

I prefer the latter tbqh

It's not shipping if it's canon.

fpbp

Yes. There's even a moderately well (by fan-fic standards) fanfiction about the former.

>the latter of manipulative seduction.
annatar/celebrimbor is also good for this

Link? I only have a good Sauron/Ar-Pharazon one.

Here:

fanfiction.net/s/8736668/1/Loyalty-Unyielding

It's basically what you would expect from the first few chapters (smut) goes in unexpected directions, especially towards the end. It follows Sauron and Melkor unto the Dagor Dagorath.

Also, link to the Ar-Pharazon one?

I wonder how big a gasket he blew in the halls of mandos when he heard galadriel had given some of her hairs to a dwarf

I had absolutely no idea but then I didn't think I could experience actual jolting surprise on subjects of this sort either.

>tfw you will never take Legolas purity

archiveofourown.org/works/772538/chapters/1450359

>Ar-Pharazon leaned in, whispering against Sauron’s lips, “A golden king I am yes, for look what treasure I have,” he bit at a soft lower lip, “no golden greater than that which I have been inside,” he licked into a wet kiss, then groaned, “I would have you again!” And he rolled on top of Sauron, settling between his legs, hissing at the feel of their growing pleasures.

>Grinding down, Ar-Pharazon moaned, “Oh, I would that all could see such riches as I have, let their greed devour them for they cannot have what is mine. Golden I am indeed, reflected in your eyes.”

>Sauron flipped them and, settling on Ar-Pharazon’s hips, took them both in hand and growled, “When you are master of all Arda, I shall cast a throne upon which to ride you for the world’s many eyes to see, but only then.”

Stop sexualizing my husbando, you fookin degenerates. You're gonna get hit with a good ol' column of fire, I swear on me mum.

Much obliged.

Way too ripped for an elf, we know they're all pansy-ass femboys

y'all niggas need Varda

Well hello there, mr Goreksson.

A Elbereth Gilthoniel!

youtube.com/watch?v=6CfRJSKk2Ls&index=31&list=PLkKO8SzaD9yaitIvxjes0SEx7vH5klpYq

>Sam got the tru waifu

Sauron comes across as pretty spooky in that.

That maia chick Melian who dropped Elwe's jaw and convinced him to stay in the shit covered middle earth instead of going to the realm of gods.

Bain?

While technically luthien was the most beautiful, in my mind galadriel is the pinnacle of elven beaty.

In the movies its arwen ofc

I think Blanchett's Galadriel is more beautiful.

In the books, it says somewhere that Arwen is supposed to look a lot like Luthien, her ancestor.

Luthien is her great great grandma iirc. Galadriel is her grandma.

>he will never sit on your face and force you to eat him out

At what point do elf-man mixes lose their immortality? Half elves are still undying apparently, but what about quarter elves?

>uncanon distinctions

Elves of the first age were (are) taller and stronger than men. It was only the moriquendi who became reduced in physical stature in the dwindling years.

>those emerald nipple piercings

screeching

Jesus Christ y'all niggas gay

Half-elven have to choose wether they're one or the other. If they choose to be mortal they still get a long life, but if the blood thins out, the lifespan shortens.

Luthien
Galadriel
Arwen
In that order.

BLACKED

Im actuall2 fairly amused i still remember this much abouttolkeins work. I havent read any of the books since i was 14.

so we're bringin out the big guns tonite

>of course
>Not OF COURSHE

>If they choose to be mortal they still get a long life
How long are we talking?

>if the blood thins out, the lifespan shortens
What if someone is 45% elf? Are they fucked?

yes, the marriage of arwen and aragorn is meant to be a direct parallel to beren and luthien. i can't recall the story of beren and luthien to the letter; i remember a lot of the plot of reclaiming the silmaril, but i believe arwen deciding her mortality is also a major parallel.

arwen died within a hundred years of aragorn if i remember rightly, who died at age probably 200 almost. i'm very very fuzzy on details, but she died sad and very much alone in a world of men not long after he died.
if you're 45% elf then your remaining lifespan is probably going to be based off that of the human you wed, with aragorn's numenorean blood meaning whatever children they had would still have a respectable lifespan compared to most men.

Again, half-elven get to choose what to be. Either immortal or mortal.
The mortal half-even dinasty are the "supermen" of númenor. They were the closest to the gods and got their own territory far to the west. Aragorn belongs to that line. They kept sailing to Middle Earth, building wonders and a solid empire.
The thinning of the blood was tied more to the ongoing corruption accelerated by Sauron than some sort of genetics. They crusaded against his dark forces and chained him, but he sweet-talked them into believing he had good intentions.
Sauron made them fear death and yearn for the lost immortality, to create enmity between the númenoreans and the Vala. But this just caused a pointless crusade against them that ended up with the sinking of the island and demise of most of them.
Only the ones that were still loyal managed to flee the catastrophe that forever distanced the gods from the material world.

The fuck is this gay shit

>arwen died within a hundred years of aragorn if i remember rightly
The moment Aragorn died, she said goodbye to her children and left for Lórien. She spent a season there and died before spring came.

Fuck off tom

Elbereth or Mairon.

Who would win in a fight, Beren or Fingolfin?

Keep in mind Beren has all his plot armor bullshit like Luthien and Finrod helping him out but Fingolfin is so mad that he's taken on the likeness of Orome.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, Elrond literally got cucked by my a human.

j u s t

well i knew that it was fucking heartbreaking, and i wasn't too far off when i said that it was very soon after. fuck me there's a reason i don't read the ROTK closing notes, as if the epilogue wasn't already filled with crippling sadness.

watching his beloved fall for his own interracial adopted son makes a man wish he was mortal enough to die with dignity

>hurr cuckoldry

She was his daughter you goons

That's made EXTREMELY apparent throughout
Doesn't mean he had his way with her marriage to be to a good strong lanky elf-man who would take her to the undying lands like he wanted, only to have his hopes and dreams whisked away by his cuckoo child

cuckolded elf detected

back to the undying lands with you

>gay

You only call it that because it features sex between men.

Not "cuckoldry" by definition, but okay. Whatever. Meme away.

Elrond isn't a full-blood Elf anyway, so his daughter is AT BEST a quadroon. One Drop Rule means Arwen X Aragorn isn't miscegenation.

He acted like he was full Elf, the faggot. I'm okay with half Elves as long as they embrace their human side.

But this faggot hated and mistrusted men because the Ring overpowered Isildur, when the faggot didn't even try to stop him or try himself.

Reminder that Legolas was cucked by the BDC

Legolas was a child, barely 10,000 years old during the War of the Ring and far too young to be thinking about sex.

where's the reasoning for a bright white Sauron? He started off as a giant wolf or bat.

Okay. Fuck this fucking book. I know this isn't /lit/ but seeing this fucking image rustled my proverbial jimmie.

This shit is fucking unreadable. What the fuck was wrong with Tolkien? A new character is mentioned every other fucking sentence and I have to go back a few pages to find out what their fucking relevance is and why they're being mentioned for fucks sake. I'm trying to bore myself to sleep and this fucking book and it's syntax is putting me through some mental fucking gymnastics.

I'm glad Tolkien refined his methods by the time he wrote The Fellowship. It was somewhat more readable.

No, he learned how to assume those forms but his earliest form was considered "exceedingly fair" even by the Elves. This was back when he was a pupil of Alue, before Melkor's Seduction.

It's not meant to be literature you pleb, the Silmarillion is the in-setting "Bible of the Elves".