>Monday November 27
Sergey Kuzmin vs Amir Mansour
Eduard Troyanovsky vs Carlos Manuel Portillo

>Saturday December 2 - HBO US
Miguel Cotto vs Sadam Ali
Rey Vargas vs Oscar Negrete

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58VHlf21Too
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5062243/Ricky-Hatton-shares-photo-busty-woman-cooking-eggs.html
instagram.com/p/BbUBG-RDxNP/
instagram.com/p/BbN1hTHHaCr/
youtube.com/watch?v=mAiqDjuDZX4
youtube.com/watch?v=yBRP1lDWh4c
youtube.com/watch?v=wy8WCLQc66k&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't wait

Who's taken the time to thank Eddie "The Hitman" Hearn for making this weekend's fights?

Muhammad Ali was muslim?

will you watch it, /box/?

Two things

Since did Rigo change from boring running pillowfisted manlet of a few months ago to "/ourguy/"?

And who else thinks that 9 december has a big change of being even more action-less packed then Klit-Fury?

Nah he was Buddhist senpai

go away, kid.

Holy fuck that hurt to read.
Don’t they teach english over there? Or is it only arabic now?

tyson fury

yes

BUM CITY

youtube.com/watch?v=58VHlf21Too

Rigo pillowfisted? He broke jaws multiple times

bend the knee

did a little augustus @ 0:09

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5062243/Ricky-Hatton-shares-photo-busty-woman-cooking-eggs.html
Why would he even do this?

Nevermind, it's just press bollocks. #FAKENEWS

love this guy

The king of Friday Night Fights

true showman

Read box threads from a few months ago.

Too bad none of the drugs he was on were performance-enhancing. Even without a real team behind him he could've been a champ

he's going to do it. he's going to have 2 or 3 more fights, and when he retires, he WILL have belts

Someone post the pic of him holding some big titties

instagram.com/p/BbUBG-RDxNP/
lol

/ourfuckingguy/

You wont find a better shoulder roll

instagram.com/p/BbN1hTHHaCr/
Is he officially /ourguy/ now?

na
it's funny because his style is equally nauseating.

kek

>LISTEN SONIC

how the fuck is this idiot our guy?

if you were one of us, you'd know, Hamza.

how come so many pro boxers make technique mistakes? In other sports it's not as common

In other sports you're not getting hit in the face disrupting your rhythm and momentum. Also, it requires top top stamina and endurance. You're bound to make a few mistakes against good opposition.

>Why did that guy cross his feet after he got punched in the head, what a amateur

this

I mean like deontay wilder getting basic jab advice from lennox lewis years after becoming a pro

>tyson fury is not our guy
t. kraut with absolutely abhorrent /box/ knowledge

Is there any more london rap like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=mAiqDjuDZX4

I'm kraut and love him

you know any good brazilian boxers (besides me)?

>lost against mcdermott and cunningham
>worst fight in boxing history vs wlad
>call himself the goat
>faked injuries because he knew wlad would kill him in a rematch
>faked depression
>took drugs
>cries about everything the media writes or says about him
>idiot

and I don't mean the 2009-2014 fury, I'm talking about the 2014-2017 fury

>lost against cunningham
wot, he got sparked

illegal punch

>h-he held my head down!!
lol

up*

lol have you even seen that KO? he used his left forearm
cunningham was up on the scorecards and would have won

no :(

you take that back right now friendo

yea, he lifted his head and pushed his shit in.

ref didn't seem to have a problem with it.

the salido - loma ref didn't have a problem with 2000 low blows
Cole didn't have a problem with dirrell punching abrahams balls
etc....

youtube.com/watch?v=yBRP1lDWh4c

youtube.com/watch?v=wy8WCLQc66k&t

More KO like those?

>loma licker
go figure

Hearns - Barkley I

if you're not a rigondeaux guy you're a bad guy

basically

I wonder if Rigo could have been built up a little more if they'd just let him crush cans outside of the Donaire fight

Alright /box/, who has the best resume out of any active champion and why is it Canelo?

are you actually retarded?

he was manage like shit. His promoter didnt do much for get him a fight. He got the lomofight coz memes

Connor Mcgregor

Look at this fat fucking fuck. Let go of him /box/

It's good to be bad

>Canelo
>champion
He's not a champion my fren

L I N E A L
I
N
E
A
L

How come you included undercard fights like Easton vs Zahradnik and Gorman vs Soltby, but not Ramirez vs Reed for the ESPN show?

There's a good continental level Japanese fight on Saturday too, Koura vs Taniguchi. Probably won't be able to watch it live but hopefully it'll crop up on YouTube or DailyMotion within a couple of days

>Alright /box/, who has the best resume out of any active champion

Good question. When you exclude past-prime fighters like Pacquiao, Cotto and Gonzalez there are not many strong resumes around right now. Canelo has Lara, Cotto and Trout, Golovkin has Canelo, Jacobs and Lemieux, Thurman has Garcia and Porter, Lomachenko has Walters and Russell, Estrada has Cuadras, Melindo and Viloria... I guess that's my top five

>Golovkin has Canelo
No he doesn't.
If we want to do that shit where we change the official ruling because of a controversial win then Jacobs has Golovkin as a win on his resume.

lol cope more, chicano

lel, cute gif baby girl

And then Golovkin proceeds to do fucking nothing about Canelo taunting him.
GGG was shook to the core.

he's laughing at your boy hiding on the ropes

Jacobs has more of a case for winning vs. Golovkin than Golovkin does vs. Canelo tbhfam

>All of thoes misses
Haha, that's a funny gif.
Even funnier is that being on the ropes is somehow hiding. Golovkin trapped but still didn't do anything.

S H O O K

Jacobs beat GGG
GGG beat Canelo

So you don't count Whitaker's win over Chavez? Or Lewis's win over Holyfield?

Golovkin vs Jacobs was a close fight that split public opinion. Golovkin vs Canelo was almost unanimously seen in favour of Golovkin

>aussie boy

>spent the whole fight on his bicycle or tucked away on the ropes
>not shook
ok

ggg by one round was the correct choice

>Golovkin vs Jacobs was a close fight that split public opinion. Golovkin vs Canelo was almost unanimously seen in favour of Golovkin

Nearly all except for the diehard Golovkin fanboys recognize that a draw was a fair decision as well, and that it could have even gone to Canelo by 1 or 2 rounds.

In both prior examples of Chavez-Whittaker and Lewis-Holyfield, both were considered wide decisions for the man on the receiving end of the judge dicking, and thus was an egregrious robbery.
The only reason people got their panties in a bunch about Golovkin-Canelo is because Byrd is a stupid bitch who is either too incompetent to score properly or too corrupt.

>Counter puncher counter punched against pressure fighter!
Thanks, captain.

>>Counter puncher counter punched against pressure fighter!

show me another canelo fight where he is constantly backed on the ropes and riding his bicicleta the whole match.

don't bother, because it didn't happen.

>Nearly all except for the diehard Golovkin fanboys recognize that a draw was a fair decision as well, and that it could have even gone to Canelo by 1 or 2 rounds.

No they don't. Golovkin clearly won, the vast majority of writers and fans agree

Literally the fight before against Chavez Jr. where he intentionally went to the ropes and taunted and tried to bait him there several times, but for some reason Chavez despite being the pressure fighter kept backing up and Canelo had literally no choice but to abandon that strategy and be the come-forward fighter for most of it.

Vast majority of writers and boxing fans agree a Canelo card is completely plausible and a draw is even fitting, even though they ended up scoring for Golovkin.
I've read multiple pieces on the fight and that seems to be the widely echoed sentiment. Even among the ones who scored to Golovkin, the vast majority of them only had him up 1 round. And there were like 2 people who had him up more than 2.

I agree

That's just post-hoc rationalisation. I was reading every single boxing forum during the fight and immediately afterwards and everyone had Golovkin winning, and so did the vast majority of press row, and so did most fighters who have expressed their opinions on the fight since it happened. Canelo got a massive gift and it will be remembered as a Golovkin win, just like Whitaker vs Chavez and Lewis vs Holyfield I

>Literally the fight before against Chavez Jr
oh, you mean the fight where canelo stood in the corner the whole time between rounds and didn't even sit? Yea, it's not like he didn't take the fight serious and wasn't just toying with the autistic child.

point is, out of all his fights, only ONE fighter made him change his whole gameplan up. GGG had him scared to death and he knew he couldn't stand there and box him like he did every other person he fought.
So, if the person you're fighting makes you switch your whole style and yet the opponent is still going in with his normal game plan, you tell me who was shook?

desu I thought GGG won the fight, but I agree.

GGG had Canelo on the ropes a lot during the fight, but wasn't landing much and Canelo was countering really well. Just cus he has him trapped doesnt mean he is dominating.

>tfw Fredde Roach will die in your lifetime

Meme trainer, but an alright guy.

>Golovkin vs Canelo was almost unanimously seen in favour of Golovkin

I don't mind a draw. I just think Byrd's scorecard was complete horseshit, and she should never judge again.

t. GGG fan

Alright? Okay?

>on your way to the gym and you see this
well?

>small titties
Genetic dead ends don't earn my time.

Who would win in a horse race between Canelo and Mikey?

Garcia's a lot smaller, it'd give his horse a speed advantage

It's irrelevant till he beats a real middleweight.

>no means yes my dear fren