/brit/

the troublesome twosome edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13950090
goodmenproject.com/families/6-signs-youre-a-man-with-daddy-issues-kcon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine being a jap and having to work 90 hours a week for minimum wage hahah can't even FATHOM it

GIRLS WITH BIG WILLIES

Dont forget living in a literal shipping container

I trusted you, I confided in you. But you forgot what a man like myself can tolerate. A man such as myself, a man with status, a high caliber man. There's a lot that a man like myself can go through in life before he reaches his limits.
And you knew that and you abused that. You knew that about me and you abused that. You knew about my good will and you took advantage of me like a fool. You made me look like a fool in front of my family. You made me look like a fool in front of my family. (twice)
And yet I forgive you, and I let you into my castle. I forgive you. And I let you into my castle.
Shame on me. There's a lot that a man can be put through in life, but not this. Not this.
What's this ? W-what's this ?
Do you mind telling me ?
What could this be ?
Last I counted there were at least seventy or eighty chocolates in here. And now where there were many - there are none.
I told you there was one rule, I told you there was one rule. (twice)
You touched my chocolates, and now you're dead.

*heems you*

they work less hours on average than brits and have at least one three day weekend every month

BARBARA PALVIN

it's the same website so it's all stored on the same server. they probably have an anti cheating service to detect when two concurrent games are too close for it to be coincidence. they'd just compare the moves and see if there's a match after a given threshold. no way to tell for certain but if there's 50 same moves it's pretty likely

you arrive in london

man thinks he's bad in his stone island jacket

Wear Prada brogues meself

P E N G D O N

adidas or nike ?

>they work less hours on average than brits

uhh doubt this sweety

t. worked in japan(not as an english teacher)

>still manages to be k i n o

CHEBS

im a complete fucking mongoloid who never did maths beyond gcse years ago and kept fucking it up but here's what i think is the definitive result
an 'average' knob (6x5 inches), assuming it's roughly even in girth throughout, is 195.6cm cubed, or 195.6ml
a really rather large one (7.5x6) is 352.55, bigger than a can of coke
a smaller one (5*4.5) is 132.03 ml
from this i think 200ml is a nice round number for roughly average

literally my fetish

Japanese don't work that much
honestly yanks work the most hours and get the least pay
they just "work" overtime AKA going out drinking with the lads instead of going home to the wife

what do the colors of everyone's flags stand for? for america, red stands for homemade apple pie, white is the color of or founders, and blue is the thin blue line held by police officers keeping our nation safe

is this children of men

>High Elves, like other elven races, refer to themselves as "Tel'Quessir", which roughly translates as "The People". Non-elves are referred to as "N'Tel'Quessir", which translates as "Not-People". This is not nearly as racist in practice as it first appears, but merely shows the bond that elves feel with members of their own race.

I also worked in Japan (not as an English teacher)

the work stereotypes are complete bullshit

Day 1 of my 3 days off work, spent a little time playing Infamous, watching some Orange is the New Black, later in the day I watched X-Factor and went out for hot sauce (ate Fajitas). At night I put the boxing on in the background, might stay up late for the big Canelo/GGG bout.

I also ventured out in the morning to pick up my missed delivery from yesterday, it was my women’s coat. Size 12 and it fits well, a bit boxy, might return for a size 10. Manga arrived today too but one of the corners of the cover were folded, going to return it for a replacement or refund.

Not enough confidence to go out girl mode, played around with the idea for a while but couldn’t do it.

I talked a little about laser hair removal with my mother, she wants to get rid of her chin hairs. It was a very normal conversation and she just picked my brain about costs and the process, nothing personal.

I’m stressed about work, I know I’ve got 30+ replies that are just going to get assigned to someone else before I can sort them.

whats the best website to buy shoes?

clarks

genuinely not man enough to have sex with a specimen like this

japanese work culture is mental

you basically never leave the job you got after leaving education, and if you do, you're fucked

anime

dont fucking care fuck off to r9k with your blogposts

blows your mind when you realize the blues are the same shade, it's just an illusion making it look different because of the contrast with the red

Anyone know when this cunt will fuck off? I wanna know when to check back in with /brit/.

eating purple onions always make my throat sore i hate it

dont think they're the same colour 2bh

i dont want to go my workplace tomorrow hahahaha

no it isnt

despise the working ""class""

hahaha no you didn't sweety pie xxx

holy shit.

mr porter

just copped these for a day's wages

Watching the new Annie film on channel 4

despise the """"""""""""""working"""""""""""""""" """"""class"""""

Watching law & order

cum

kill them takeshi, kill them all

>in this department we go by the book
>bye book

top tier

outside

>man wears shoes carved from wood

woah

someone remind me to respond to this post with a smug anime girl when I'm in Tokyo next week

old people?

damn it even is a holiday next day this damned society

I've got a really passive aggressive housemate. I'm a really good housemate, clean, don't inconvenience anyone, always think about others before doing everything.

But this housemate always talks to me with this really negative tone (she hasn't said anything negative, just bad vibes). dunno why.

>tfw I'll never be a teenage girl in highschool

remember to respond to this post with a smug anime girl when you're in Tokyo next week

dressing like a chav ironically is art hoe essential since some time now

sounds like the middle class alright

Alri hetty douglas

Japan isn't even in the top 20 countries by suicide rate

Belgians kill themselves more

did someone say chebs?

im fine being a boy. high school was calm

check em

think i shit myself

looking slimmer hun x

I've been doing coke fir days so forgive me if this is stupid but I saw pm BBC news "3 critically ill after crash ". To me you're I'll when you're sick or diseased. A car crash victim isn't I'll they're injured who agrees with me

>talking to housemates
Normie

>move away from london
>actually BUY your own place instead of giving 3/4 of your paycheck to mr noseberg every month
>/????
>profit!

post face with makeup

REALLY IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/13950090

strawpoll.me/13950090

strawpoll.me/13950090

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuck you cunt

post face

poley remember that time you committed sex crimes by filming unknowing female parties in a shared toilet with a hidden camera?

surely you must remember that Amir? why is it so hard for you to admit?

Because they're robots

Life is a living death

cokelad is at it again

fucking hell you're mad

just ask her about it

she might just be having a hard time herself

yeah and you'd know all about how to live a happy and fulfilling life

fucking state of yourself

teenage girls are horrid.

ok so this is what people tell me how it is, I have no clue but right:

>teenage boy bully
>stops if the other person can't take it anymore

>teenage girl bully
>will laugh like a psycho and continue bullying the other girl.

Wtf

Is she dating lil peep

post face pic with makeup

>Best guess for this image: Nihilism
lol

february or january since it's nice and cool and also not too rainy and also no christmas/other holiday shite

Fuck off, bully

Can't do make up

Can't prove anything and she fled back to her commie block

belgium is fucking drab that's why.
Not a profit because
>lose my job
>implying i won't be earning twice as much as non-london runts in about a year

honestly i hate london as much as the next man, but if your career trajectory doesn't significantly benefit from being there, you're not going places.

I want to do my time in london, finesse the experience to move abroad for 'senior' roles in my field. you on the other hand will be stuck working in grimsby's poundland for the rest of your life.

december is the normie month. the neuroatypical month is january because you can actually be alone

/november masterrace/
birthday is in november too

belgium isnt even a real country

nah that sounds right
I got bullied by a few psycho women at school
not very nice

you're a girl and can't even do fucking makeup

proper creature you are eh.

You're forgetting

>teenage PAKI bully
Bullies you at every opportunity for years and genuinely enjoys it, will take every chance to escalate your suffering, will show no mercy

your parents shagged in february, tossers

your parents eloped conceived you on valentine's day you utter white trash underclass scum

goodmenproject.com/families/6-signs-youre-a-man-with-daddy-issues-kcon/

Many men deny any resemblance to their father. Underneath that denial is a deep-rooted hurt and anger that they carry on their shoulders, because they entered adulthood with unsatisfied needs in their father-son relationship.

I was one of those men.

I went to great lengths to avoid any contact with my father. My hurt and resentment was so strong. If I avoided being around him, I could avoid feeling the hurt and anger. Rather than deal with my feelings about my father, I kept them stuffed inside. But they showed up in other relationships, especially in my marriage.

We develop dysfunctional coping habits. These habits are the six signs that you’re a man with daddy issues:

1. You’re aloof. You focus your mind on things other than what’s going on in your relationships. You miss cues from those around you that your relationships need your attention.

2. You’re unconcerned. It’s difficult for you to walk a mile in someone else’s shoes because you’re not comfortable in your own. You find it impossible to relate to others experiences emotionally. What concerns you most is how something impacts you.

3. You’re disrespectful. It’s not on purpose. You just don’t have a clue how to show respect.

4. You’re commitment-phobic. You learned early in life not to rely on people. They were unreliable. They always disappointed you, and that hurt. To avoid being hurt again, you avoid making commitments.

5. You’re irresponsible. You were never able to figure out how to do things right. It seemed like the rules always changed. Rather than be blamed for things going wrong when you do everything to try to get them right, it’s easier just say, “Hey, it wasn’t my fault!”

6. You’re unaffectionate. If you were touched at all as a child, it was to have the crap beat out of you. Showing affection by touching someone doesn’t come naturally for you and feels awkward.

cant even imagine getting a gf that fit

can long term drug usage cause short term memory loss?

If you can't filter them then at least ignore them.

xDD