Why didn't the ocean simply put the heart back into the lava monster by itself?

Why didn't the ocean simply put the heart back into the lava monster by itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why didn't she just ask for the Ocean to shoot the stone back?

That was well. The ocean's motives didn't make sense, it was either incredibly helpful by returning them to the boat and helping fight the monster, or it was doing dick moves like leaving the stone at the bottom of the fucking ocean.

Considering how it definitely WANTS the stone returned, and how Moana realized water is super effective against the monster, I was seriously wondering for the whole fucking movie why the ocean didn't just launch a huge wave at the thing then place the stone back into its chest.

The ocean is only a very important part of the ecosystem. Humans are so far the most evolved part of the ecosystem. So it was Moana's job to deliver the heart of tefiti to its rightful owner.

That's the shittiest answer I've ever seen posited on this board. What does evolution have to do with the capability of saving the fucking planet? The ocean is basically omnipotent, it could wipe out her entire goddamn island if it wanted to, or more importantly, drown the giant lava monster and just stick the stupid rock in itself.

The film clearly establishes that the ocean isn't neutral in any sense, it wants to help Moana and wants the heart returned -- but it never explains why it can't just do it itself.

I will just leave this here:
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

>my face when the Inbreeding and Incest section

My theory is that the "ocean" isn't a character, as it doesn't do anything supernatural for anyone but Moana (and her grandmother). I think it's implied that she's controlling the water, but not consciously? That's my best guess.

Because the prophecy said a human would do it. Watch the fucking movie.

wow what a fucking dick ocean. it would have let everyone die if stronk island gryl didnt do anything?

Yes. Try and remember the ocean tried to get her to do this as a baby.

TRANSLATOR'S NOTE: MOANA MEANS OCEAN

Why don't faggots post screenshots that are worth a shit?

because yumans took it in the first place

this thread is as retarded as the ones asking why didn't gandalf deliver the ring

>humans

The big nigger ape is a demigod

you didn't watch the movie uh

Why didn't they ride the eagles straight to my cock?

he did it for the people but nobody fucking asked him to he's just a nigger so he stole the jewel

wait people actually watched this film?

Because the Ocean wanted Maui to get a shot at redemption too.

Because fixing things wouldn't have got Moana's people exploring again.

What must they acquit of the gloves didn't fit

Wasn't there a thread about this same topic yesterday? Is Sup Forums really too fucking dumb to understand a Disney animated film?

Why would Sup Forums create so many threads for this film before the blu ray is even released? It's been a while since it was released to theaters so why are all these Moana threads popping up just now?

I notice this shit alot. Than once the official blu ray gets released not one fucking thread gets posted.

This scene didn't make any sense. Maui said the journey was too dangerous and asked Moana if she ever defeated a lava monster, and Moana replied "have you?", as if it was some sick burn when it just proved Maui's point that the journey was too dangerous.

Are you fucking stupid?

You're a fucking idiot. She said that because Maui didn't like be sounded like a coward.

AUTISM SPEAKS

Think of the scene in IRobot where Smith asks the robot if he can write a symphony

Lewed Moana HD moments please.