Four American women were attacked with acid in Marseille’s main train station in France on Sunday...

>Four American women were attacked with acid in Marseille’s main train station in France on Sunday, the city's prosecutor's office said. A woman was arrested.

foxnews.com/world/2017/09/17/4-american-tourists-attacked-with-acid-in-marseilles-train-station-prosecutor-says.html

I live in marseille
Ask me anything

What did you have for lunch?

wtf I hate France now

>unrionically going to New Algiers

do you live around sandniggers or human people?

Green beans and turkey filet

>do you live around sandniggers or human people?

My neighbourhood is filled with white people, I don't live in the suburbs
Marseille is still 60% white even though it's getting grim over here.
We despise them so much but we can't do shit
it's really tiring.

macron is going to do something against Islam, or is a being just as cowardly as his predecessor?

why have the French allowed to reach this level?

I went to Marseille recently and it's been quite depressing
ratonnade bientôt collègue

>macron is going to do something against Islam, or is a being just as cowardly as his predecessor?

Macron won't do shit, he's sold to the multiculti and his politics pushes for more migrants

>why have the French allowed to reach this level?

because it was heavily supported by the jewish owned medias and people got brainwashed, now it's far too late to act up on it, only solution is to get into a civil war

these muslims people that we all hate with a passion were brought in by the jews at first, and now the jews are pushing for a conflict here too

they were american women so nobody cares

Why would the Jews push for brining Muslims into your country? Don't Muslims hate Jews?

>we can't do shit
>it's really tiring
Just wave a white flag and the problems go away!

I don't know why,
if I had to find a reason, I'd say they want us to make war against muslims too so they can secure Israel existence on the international stage once for good

Man what can I do really?
the government is against us whites defending our nation
I kill a muslim I'm in jail

jews only hold allegiance to israel all other ethnostates must fall

Part and parcel

They want them in Israel. They also want to destroy Europe so kikes have no competition in the future. With no white people they would be the smartest group on the planet. Asians are already their slaves, besides kikes are already ruling china.

I thought he was /our guy/?

You shouldn't kill muslims. Muzzies are not the problem if you eliminate the largest kike population in Europe which by a pure coincidence happen to reside in your country.

>acid attacks in Britain and now in France

jesus christ, m*slims are as creative as americans when it comes to hurt people

Based
Keep France BLACK! Wh*Toids out!

Once the government of Canada cuts off on those sweet neet bucks you're gonna have to find something more productive to do, non-white subhuman.

Unemployment is an issue amongst subhuman wh*Tes stupid animal.

>this is so common now no one is even reporting it anymore
loleurope

"No"

Their fault. No sane person should travel to a middle eastern country for any reason whatsoever.

t. Jamal

I don't talk to homosexuals.

Why do you talk to your boyfriend then!? Checkmate

jews don't like nationalism, except in Israel

and you can't have nationalism in a nation where no one belongs there, now can you? just dilute natives until everyone is the same shade of brown

Nah, it was all good with americans. They somehow had a united country. But again it was a white majority country.

Sprayed with acid? By whom?

I'll be more than happy to hate on mudslimes but let's not jump to any conclusions, now

i love russia :3~~

GET THE LONDON LOOK

man I can assure this is a muslim bitch that did that.

>Sprayed with acid? By whom?
By bug controller. American are everywhere.

Jews want to replace whites (the biggest, richest goys) with Jew hating subhumans that want jews dead, didn't you hear?

Also whites are the master race and the best at everything but jews control the world.

>Another George Soros boogieman post conveniently leavings out that Soros is critical of Israel and Israelis hate him for it.

All of that makes sense though.
They won't be able to touch the high-up jews at all.

>They won't be able to touch the high-up jews at all.

At no point is anyone immune to a world full of 8 billion violent people. Peasants end monarchies.

Do you feel safe going out at night or alone ?

I'm a big guy so no, but I'm afraid for the women though, definetely not that safe of a place.

It's just a theory but...

>terrorists want the whole world to hate them so angry muslims can join their caliphate

>jews want muslims to move to Western world so they can eradicate their white rivals (in other words...us) and bully jews, so they can move to Israel

I think it's not far from the truth.

>jews want muslims to move to Western world so they can eradicate their white rivals (in other words...us) and bully jews, so they can move to Israel

Pretty sure their god will be happy that they won the KOTH game while killing innocent people.

Sandniggers hate Americans.