England x Germany

today the MANNSCHAFT is on tour again. today we will crush england on their home turf in this game of all games. the dominion of european football is at stake here. BEHOLD englanders, we will show you no mercy and defeat the best team in your little history with ease. 5-1, 6-1, 7-1, who knows. what difference does it make? even our elite striker Sandro Wagner said thus: "even if i shoot 10 goals against england in wembley, i will not care. i am not cooler than a guy working for trash disposal". and while we proceed to dismantle you with our divine system, your very own people will cheer because we respect your dead soldiers. hahaha bow down to the power of the ARYAN race.
for your it will be the worst day in the history of three lions. for us it will be friday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19d-cYDV4QE
youtube.com/user/LesBleusTV
strawpoll.me/14369013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. Mohammad Al-Maliki

RAN AN DEN FEIND!

t-tsundere!

we already know you will win

chill yer beans ergun

>all that text

Mate I don't care that much about our young lads getting the man shaft

didnt read lmao

@79586829
>that flag
>tripfag
>amerilard """banter"""
>being fat near us
>thinking he's funny with LE FIRST POST Xd

SIEG HEIL MEINE KAMERADEN HEUTE WIRD DAS WERWOLFS KOMMANDO AUF DIE LÖWEN LOSGELASSEN

I'm scared of losing this desu.

do you remember the last time we played England,where they totally dominated us and still lost 1:0? shit was fun

Pls support us. This is the official "Die Mannschaft" Youtube channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=19d-cYDV4QE

As you can see we are doing Anschwitzen beofre our crucial game at Wembley.

Please subscribe and folliow.

>Klose
based
how many goals will he score today?

>12000 subs
Step up
youtube.com/user/LesBleusTV

and they say americans cant into banter just look at this original post

Hmm am I really going to stay in this thread all day?

Fuck youtube bro

>man shaft
See, this is why I like the English language. We would never give a sports team a nickname like that. It’s Sad! (tm) and furthermore homosexual

what about mannskap

Jogi said England has pacy players and Toni Kroos has diarrhoea.

>We would never give a sports team a nickname like that

It's not a nickname, ameridumb.

If the “man’s cap” you speak of is referring to the headwear of athletes in the fine and honorable sport of baseball, then your use of it is both approved and perceived as virtuous my Norwegian friend.

strawpoll.me/14369013
>strawpoll.me/14369013
strawpoll.me/14369013

if this match was listed as England B v Germany B no one would watch it, but for some reason we will all be shitposting into the night even though we all know this match means nothing and will feature

Stop ruining Western Civilization (tm) by making excuses like that, Hans. You’re enabling homosexuality which is thoroughly poisonous to order and virtue.

England will win the game

>getting hyped about a friendly

Hey does Sup Forums have gold I can give for posts? I love when people post pictures like these

>USMNT

(Yu)

Simply a statement of fact, Nigel. Quite neutral and not homosexual in the slightest.

WELL DUDES.......WILL DA'MANSCHAFT DO IT FOR D'SCHLAND?

test

England win

Well what else is there to do, we're all starved of football as it is.

Leave this place

>watching friendlies
please don't reproduce

You will unironically face Germany's A-team (minus Neuer) tonight.

how many bongs till the match?

>englel

exactly 4.

>no Kroos
>no Boateng
>no Müller (he is in Löw's A-Team)
>no Hector
>no Reus
>"""""""""""""""A-team"""""""""""""""

OOHOHOHOHOO

Except for Kroos this is the A-team. Sane/Draxler are already as good as/better than Reus. Müller/Boateng haven't recovered from Ancellotti.

>pacey nigs vs Russian rape babies
wew

Does anyone have that picture of giant Hun Süle?

slightly bigger tits and she's a 10

hello nasis

Do we have confirmed line ups?

>german kid
>looks like an utter psychopath
>chocolate around his mouth

jej

Die Mannschaft will announce the lineup 1 bong before the kick-off. Kroos has diarrhoea and can't play.

as long as Löwe doesnt call up Orban, theres no better CB than Boateng

>England
>win

Why do English always set up friendlies against us? I guarantee it's the FA's idea everytime, pathetic kek. There has been like two every year

Compared to Reus, Sahne can't shoot for shit

>German in disguise

> *cringe*

You haven't seen him play for Pep, have you?

He's shit for the nt

he still misses a lot of sitters. i've watched the big games. he already had a good drive on goal when he was at schalke, but the shooting is god awful sometimes

>mfw Vardy scores a hattrick from throughballs because of the lack of pacey nogs crossing him the ball like fucking retards

>Harry Kane, Dele Alli and Harry Winks have all pulled out of the squad through injury, as have Raheem Sterling, Jordan Henderson and Fabian Delph.

perfect scapegoat incase of defeat desu

Great attitude towards their nation. Muh (((injury))). Fucking Pochetino scum.

We'll lose this one. England always wins in friendlies against us when their main squad is decimated.

don't cringe me, when you're regularly watching Arab boy toys, faggot

I know m8, friendly or not we have the oldest rivalry in football. Zero patriotism in these tossers

It's not just Pochettino. A few years ago Harry Redknapp was saying how some of his Tottenham players begged him to get them out of international duty.

>play for no money against Germany in a game that if you lose everyone will say you're literally shitting on war dead
yeah no thanks

Rin pleases old men for money OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOH
Also, cool friendly, i guess.

Go England

I think I'll watch the WC play-offs instead.

Yes, I suppose playing against Germany is an ungrateful task. If you lose, fans will act as if you lost WWIII. Luckily for the young English team, Germany will lose today as is custom in international friendlies against the heavy-hitters.

I want to lick her Ojou-sama feet.

Great excuse if your nation loses.

Thanks best ally
Hope >you fuck those ayy-rabs up

Turk-Germans vs Brit-Germans who will please the fatherland most.

> (((It's just a friendly)))
It's don't to be honest.

>It's don't to be honest.

What did she mean by this?

>Don't make me run I'm full of chocolate

>shitty pol meme
>broken english

Perfect.

You will watch Die Mannschaft today instead of some 0:0 Catennacio Italy game, right? Right?!

unfortunately posting from the UK will dramatically drop on this board once germany score a couple (should take 15-25 mins). sad. I have always enjoyed english banter.

>ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
>ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME

>Sky sources: Expected @England team to play @DFB_Team_EN: Pickford, Trippier, Rose, Stones, Jones, Maguire, Dier (capt), Livermore, Loftus-Cheek, Vardy, Abraham.

Embarrassing.

>chatting shit at this stage in the night

Germany team is too weak now. No doubts that England will win.

ITS COMING STATUS: 100% HOME

WTF is this shit.

>Captian Dier
>Rose, Stones and Jones = the lowest IQ defense ever assembled
>the state of that attack WEW

They might as well should have played the U17 world cup winning team...

>mfw Germany

>don't cringe me
Kek

50 euro on ze Germans

Great value at evens. England missing most their top players and the German players have to play well to earn a place in the squad. EZ money

Will this be the match thread?

Will it be as dead as Sup Forums usually is?

What is the payout?

Good luck, everyone. :D

If we don't win this I will post pics of my cock&anus.