Who is your favorite actress born on Februaty 19th and what is your favorite movie of them?

Who is your favorite actress born on Februaty 19th and what is your favorite movie of them?

VJuice and Funsize for me

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/search/name?birth_monthday=02-19
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Benicio Del Toro and Traffic

That would be my answer as well

Not Guardians of the Galaxy?

She looks like a mormon girl there including showering with her clothes on

Jeff Daniels in Dumb and Dumber

Millie Bobby Brown
It's not a movie but I'll say Stranger Things.

is that a good thing?

imdb.com/search/name?birth_monthday=02-19

Hey Benicio del Toro has birthday

lurking but not found a likeable actress yet

dummy

Did you know they were both born on February 19th

Why not Trial and Error also known as Even Dumber in Europe

How is Arielle Kebbel that far up I only saw her in American Pie 4

Nina is the better clone

Not even 4 years ago

Sunset Thomas
Latex

Vote for Summer!

from Howard Stern

I DONT WANT TO LOVE YOU ANY MORE VICTORIA. ITS BEEN TOO TOO TOO TOO LONG. I CANT LOVE YOU ANYMORE. HAPPY BDAY. IM SURE YOU WERE RAVAGED THIS NIGHT.

DO NOT TELL ME ITS NOT UP TO ME. I CANT EVEN ANYMORE. IM SINGING SONGS THAT HOMELESS PEOPLE ARE CRYING FOR. I CANT LOVE YOU ANYMORE VDJ

ID LOVE THIS TELEPATHIC QT OVER VDJ. IM SO READY FOR NEW LOVE, BEST LOVE

she's addicted to make up like the big titted jew

HER MAKE UP LADY AND GOOD FRIEND ARE NOT A TRUE STANDARD OF LOVE. EYEBROWS, AND DARK LIP STICK DONT WORK. SCRUB YOUR CHEST, MADDIE. ILL DRINK YOUR MOTHER'S MOKA POT ESPRESSO.

she isn't her stylist is.
Jumped the shark and now cakes in on her too

vjuice was buying mentols and a Vernors Ginger beer she's underground and living above the clouds, wings aint shit. floating with never ending energy and expensive to no one with a family. Thats why Im here. everything to lose. everything to sniff toes. cant love anymore VJ

She hates smoking she was there with her sister

The bathroom stall videos, taken by Maddie are going to ruin our girl. Ive already jumped shit on loving a brown hair'ed brown eye'ed girl. the beautiful shade of brown that songs and liberty bells are cracked for. Our babies will be the cutiest, meanest, wide eye'est this horrible world has ever seen.

>he doesn't like her shiny eyes
ayy

>brown eyes
>brown nips
>brown skin

is anything on her body not brown?

I dont like her shiny eyes; I LOVE THEM. LOVE THEM TOO MUCH FOR A HORRIBLE HUMAN BODY CAN CONTAIN. VIVID DREAMS ARE NOT REAL ENOUGH, I TOOK HER TO THE HOSPITAL TO DELIVER OUT BABY. I BROKE A CRT TV. I CUT 5 CORDS

>>brown skin
you smoking crack up your ass? Her fathers genes won

>I LOVE THEM.
Good.

I curse you. From here on out, IRL will be shit, shitted all over you. I spill my blood, rip my nut sack open, scream into a ouiji board. YOU ARE FUCKED, I PISS BLUE PISS

I will look and get back to you

"user, our baby is kicking so much, he'll be so strong, just like his daddy."

I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD FOR VJ AND OUR CHILD. ILL SWALLOW TIME, CRUSH ORDER WITH MY THUMB AND INDEX FINGER. MY PENIS TELLS A STORY, SAVES A SMELL, AND SHEDS 3 COLORS WHEN RUBBED.

that is nice make up.
Lusine jumped the shark

you're fucking dead. I have nothing better to do.

who is that?

>tfw actually met VJ when I was doing catering work

she's extremely nice desu

If you don't like her innocent nipples and want to protect their bumbs you are the scum of the universe and no real man

this thread seems very pointed.

but millie all the same.

The one that does her make up ever since Victorious. She was good once but now she get's all the free make up and cakes it onto VJ.
Met her in New York twice. Asked her for an autograph the first time and the second time she remembered my name.

The bumps on her nipples release a scent that her true babys, with beautiful brown eyes closed, follow for mother's milk. destroying any chance of unlovingness. VJ boobs and milk wash away the sins of the world.

She remembered your name? That's so cool

Yes the second time I saw her about a week later she greeted me with my name.

kneel down unto the feet of the Victorious. give thanks and sharp chedar cheese melted just right on burgers worthy enough for feeding beautiful glow and powers of vj doings. Im so high on cocaine. kill me vic. please, i beg you.

that's wonderful

>burgers

NO MAMMAL CAN RESIST BEAUTIFUL VICTORIA!

That's really nice

>YWN BE A TREE RAT HIGH ON AUSSY LEAVES AND PISS ALL OVER HER PRETTY ARM WHEN THE CAM HAS GONE AWAY

oh you

same birthday as her

IVE BEEN CONSULTING A FULL SIZED POSTER OF JIMMY PAGE, BROUGHT HIM ALIVE THROUGH A ritual OF COCAINE AND BLOOD AND ALCOHOL FIRE. HE TOLD ME TO BECOME MY OWN GOD, AND ACQUIRE MY VICTORIA. I WOULD NEVER PRESUME. BUT DARK FORCES COMPEL ME. EXPECT ME, VJ.

>one fan gift

All the shit on the shelves in this pic are different fan gifts

Happy birthday user

I want to lik her pusi

non are self made

Thank you

VICKY'S BUTT SHIFTS PLANETS AND TIME AND SPACE, SOULS ARE JUST ENERGY, DRUGS ARE JUST SUBSTANCES GOTTEN ON A LUCKY NIGHT. Kill me, Vic. Please.

Wow that smile I wish I could skate with her

any pics of ass or pussy from the leaks? seen her boobs enough

Tons are self made and that's not all the shit she has

May Santa bring you your own VJ as a birthday persent

No

I WOULD FALL A BILLION TIMES JUST FOR HER HAND TO REACH OUT AND GUIDE ME THROUGH THE FEAR AND LEARN WHAT THE POWER OF TRUE LOVE CAN DO. I DONT DESERVE A VJ MIRACLE. I CAN ONLY HOPE FOR A SHITTY LUCID DREAM AND SADNESS

HB, buddy

i want to lick her feet and pits, drink her piss and eat her hot steamy logs.

anyone else?

I would cry tears of pure joy, love, and sunny D for a strong, stand alone vjuice. I dont even need caps anymore. Im learning.

Happy V-Bday, user. I only have 26 seconds.

What will Maddy do to her on this day of joy

>fall a million times

I'm working on that too

>YWN KISS AND WAKE A TRUE SLEEPING BEAUTY

Why is she so cute?

A BILLION TIMES!!!!! NOTHING IS TOO LESS FOR VICTORIA JUICE!!!

If that's what it takes...

What is she trying to tell us?

>Protagonist and antagonist are pause their final confrontation to exchange last words
>Dobrev:"We're not so different you and I"
>Justice: *gets back up and spits blood* I'm nothing like you, you're a monster!
>Dobrev: On the contrary Victoria, I have just as many instagram followers as you, and i was on a network show and non-kiddy films.
>Justice: You lie!
>Dobrev: No its all there *tosses over iphone with open tabs on instagram and imdb*, you'll be happy to hear that i'm also in "XXX: Return of Xander Cage"
>Justice: Raarrggh! *charges at Dobrev*

I bet she fucked him

>XXX: Return of Xander Cage
No wonder she came crawling back to VD

You arent banana yellow enough. You aint nothing, If I could find my keys, Id be snorting cocaine nuggets and search the fucking Earth for you. Im not anyone's friend.

What a vile person you are

just post ner nudes. need to fap.

why would you not have saved them on several HDDs and an SSD already?

Love takes effort, Love costs. These pieces of shit are Johnny Come Lately's

Make them fight in bikinis and u got a blockbuster right there.

duno. can you direct to me to where they all are? i mean all.

Neither am I

>coming here AFTER the fappening

I am getting interested in this

Im ready to crash into a building and kill everyone. VJ is worth it. Burnt up for no reason.

Any respectable Anons hard drives
And google

no i was around for that. just want to know if there are more that i haven't seen

Here you go my friend.

175.45.178.122/bin/bestk/VJNudes.zip.exe