Tv shows or movies you can't watch because of jealousy

tv shows or movies you can't watch because of jealousy

>alcoholic con artist with a failed family life

Trust me there's nothing to be jealous about

I would take his ""failed"" life over mine

>alcoholic con artist with a failed family life

We are talking about Don Draper not Jon Hamm

Yeah, that Sally is a hot piece off young ass.

Just like St. Louis his life is a dumpster fire.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

The man in the high castle

That episode where she caught Don getting a blowjob

Friends

Roger

Do girls actually do this?

Webm?

Of course not. It's like they would start to feel any sort of dirty sexual urges at any point in their lives. That would be outrageous.

I mean the whole show is showing you how Don Draper "has it all" and yet he's a shell of a person.

>Whenever his fuckboy lackey tells him the only reason why he has anything is because he's tall and handsome and Don realizes its true

there is nothing i "can't" watch, but i do watch the very best of anime with a slight hint of jealousy - whenever a great one ends i think to myself "this was pure art. the people who worked on this are extremely talented, and i will never raise to that level of skill and dedication." Even certain short sequences that last maybe 4-5 seconds are sometimes filled with such powerful imagery that all i can think about is "how did they come up with that ? What did the creator have to go through to give birth to this sequence"

But this probably can apply not only to anime, but any tv show or movie that impacts someone. Personally however, i find some anime much more powerful than any other live action show. Pic related is one of them (probably at the very top)

Please recomend some animu, you seem to know your shit

His life is suffering.

>inb4 meme recommendations
but:

All the movies directed by Satoshi Kon and Hayao Miyazaki, Neon Genesis Evangelion + The End of Evangelion, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Redline, Jin Roh, Gunbuster, TTGL, Wolf Children, Mushishi, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Kara no Kyoukai, Ninja Scroll (movie), Serial Experiments Lain, Shinsekai Yori (was absolutely mindblown by this series), Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Now those are basically entry level anime for the most part, but they are all very good and great introductions to the medium. They are also very popular so you likely heard of them, but it's normal since they are some of the best titles. Keep in mind that as you continue to watch, you should see who wrote/directed the ones you like and search for more of their work. There are many more hidden gems which are far less known, but just as good. Enjoy!

>I mean the whole show is showing you how Don Draper "has it all" and yet he's a shell of a person.

It's still better than the life of the average (or in Sup Forums's case, sub-average) subhuman with nothing substantial happening in their lives. These shows are always just pity parties for yuppies and the people who so desperately want to be them even if it's only for an hour at a time.

>these shows

there is only one other show similar in scope to mad men.

>I feel bad for you
>I don't even think of you

Is there a sicker burn in any media ever

its a savage line but its really all in the delivery.

Because after Ginsberg's line your like oh damn

But Don's instant response, and the way he doesn't even fucking look at him.

Lol, pleb

i think it's a good list for someone who wants to start watching anime tbqh