We got a great twist for this film...Bucky actually killed Tony's Parents

>We got a great twist for this film...Bucky actually killed Tony's Parents
>thats great...one question...how will the audience know Tony had parents???
>...what?
>Why would they know he had parents and that he would be upset that they were murdered?
>Well the audience would just assume that...I guess
>SLOPPY WRITING!!!! We need to let them know he has parents and miss them
>Well maybe he can talk to steve about his parents
>SHOW DONT TELL SHOW DONT TELL SHOW DONT TELL
>okay...maybe we have a little flashback to a young Tony and his parents?
>FLASHBACK!??! what the fuck is a flaaashBackk?
>well it takes place in the past
>people wont get it...Give Tony a Hologram of his parents
>wait...why would he have that?
>Yeah..he has a photorealistic holographic recording of an event in the 80s with his parents...and he's showing it to..get this...a RANDOM ROOM OF COLLEGE STUDENTS
>well...maybe later in the film tony can use the hologram technology in....
>NO!!!! ITS NEVER MENTIONED AGAIN

this is how robert looked like when he was younger

How tall was he?

and this is how he looks now

4'3''

>that dog

>tfw no suitcase-sized RDJ fuccboi to take with you across country

He looks like he was in a new wave band

What's going on in the background?

Who is the dog fucking in the background?

>raindrops_keep_falling_on_my_head.jpg

>TFW you'll never be RDJ's dog

protip: Tony will help Bucky with his brain with this technology and there will be a happy endling in IW

This is great and I get where you're coming from but they also needed him to meet the mom of a guy who died in the incident (preferably a young, smart guy) and show that pepper isn't in his life anymore and that he's giving away his money. This scene accomplishes all those things.

it was weird that the mother was black and her son was a great dude?
like if the dude was a trash collector Tony wouldn't care?
or not an american? or not black?

like Tony didn't care that a lot of people from that country died???
I mean I got the point but it was a weird choice.

In fact...the guy from the country that was affected by Tony's actions was the film's """bad guy""".

Meme's aside...Civil War was awful

He probably was

>ywn be that dog

It's shooped you fucking retards. Thanks for outing yourselves as rebbitors as well, because that dog pic gets tossed around quite often

if you could just fuck off back to redit that would be just fine

OP post is literally one of the most retard things I ever read in this website and thats saying a lot.

I love how people who shit on these movies so much always reveal how they've never even sat down to watch them, like holy fuck i haven't seen the movie since it was out and i remember how it went. He had a device which played memories as holograms, if you didn't have the attention span of a gnat you could have caught that.

>his memory
>from 3rd person perspective

Hahahaha this is a "serious" film

wow

youre fucking stupid

>Marvel movies have become RDJ facetime vehicles

Gee no shit OP. Every fucking scene and event in all the modern Marvel films are created to further RDJs scene chewing bullshit. He'll be meeting his evil twin next, just so they can get 2 of him on screen.

>youre

>MarvelCucks

Wait a second. Wait just.one.second.

If you zoom in and enhance on his dog, you'll find quite the puzzling image. Try it and see what I mean and then reply with your reaction.

>and then reply with your reaction.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

You are dumb op that is all

>OP