youtube.com/watch?v=mTZ0hYlto7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sOCyADJaK_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>Satire will never reach this height again
>Reality

NONCE SENSE

captcha: ROUTE WATKIN

What did he mean by this?

When I was seven, I got dressed up as a little city gent and walked into the Bank of England shouting 'Fuck the pound!'

>You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer...

This is exactly what we didn't want to happen!

P2PBM

They call me door frame, they call me pink dress...

>the whole situation is preposterous. His killings are obviously ironic.

The Paedoph Isles.

>there will never be another series of Spitting Image

Check your son's keyboard. If it smells of hammers he's been infected by a pedophile.

tfw not having a pipe to pipe Bushman while watching Jordyn Jones dance

It would be deemed too offensive and Chris morris would be in jail

"I was asked to grow a stomach full of...SHOULDERS?!"

What does satire and irony mean?

youtu.be/304Kj8t8hUs

Irony is a very low form of comedy, only beaten by puns.

youtube.com/watch?v=7aEQpV6j5xI

Chris Morris is absolutely based

JESSOP JESSOP JESSOP JESSOP JESSOP.

>this is just another form of racism

Fucking love listening to the shows, you can find them all on cookdandbombd. The one where he goads Peter Baynham into killing a tortoise had me in tears. Nice to hear some mid 90s songs as well, heard some Lush and Pavement in there.

Shatner's Bassoon.

Satire is when you take an exaggerated stance about something and act like you support it. For example, "A Modest Proposal" is about how Swift wanted to cook Irish children. He didn't want to boil Irish kids, but instead was mocking the brittish indifference/hatred of Ireland.

The problem is that with satire, you're either too subtle about it, or just outright facetious. If you're too subtle, people will take you seriously. Which kills the point of satire. If you're too obvious, that dilutes your message (unless your point is about the obviousness of satire, then it's just intellectual masturbation). There's always the risk of becoming what you satire too.

It's essentially "I'm just pretending to be retarded." Only Stephen King fans would enjoy satire.

Rubber dingy rapids bro

>that discussion about what to do if caught drunk driving
>jump out of your car and drink a whole bottle of whiskey so you they cant prove you were drunk beforehand

youtu.be/304Kj8t8hUs

>britbong 'comedy"

youtube.com/watch?v=la6H_SJEuRk

BALTIMORA

>you're an unabummer

The satire just became reality

DISGUISED AS A SCHOOL

> That bit where the pedo doesn't like his son so hes momentarily dejected.

Kek.

>an
dropped

PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT JAM WHICH WAS A GREAT SHOW, ANYWHO, CHRIS MORRIS HAS THREE MASTERPIECE SKETCHES....

THE GUSH
PEADOGEDDON
ALL OF JAM

!!!FACT!!!

> tfw The Bureau will never air outside of Britain.

It's a bad feel.

You're wrong and you're a grotesque ugly freak

YOU'VE GOT BAD AIDS

I've been listening to Blue Jam. I had to take a break because my sides were destroyed by this youtube.com/watch?v=E1i7Ipx3hJ0

youtu.be/nwDccs8otbU

NORTH AMERICANS DON'T GET SATIRE!!! LOOK HOW STARSHIP TROOPERS FLEW RIGHT OVER THEIR HEADS!!! SATIRE IS SMARTER, MORE SUBTLE FORM OF COMEDY WITH A HINT OF SOCIAL COMMENTARY!!!FACT!!!

DBL

I'm gay

>This special was a parody of the hysteria over paedophilia stoked by the British news media in 2000. Channel 4 received over 3,000 complaints and the network issued a public apology. Politicians also condemned the programme but many of them admitted that they had not actually seen it. Christopher Morris never publicly addressed the controversy.

So just like back then?

Did he go to prison?

They never even watched it but they criticised it anyway. Fucking hell. Probably wouldn't have understood it even if they did I suppose. That picture of the Daily Mail attacking the paedophile special next to an article about teenage Charlotte Church's tits is brilliant - the writers of the special were so genius that they tricked their critics into making their own Brass Eye style satire.

I thought it was the Daily Star.

is this just some based member of the public going along? pretty cool

You can kill an otter in seconds.. just kick it's face off.

Ah so it was. I'd expect the same level of hypocrisy from any tabloid though.

Oh yeah, they're basically interchangeable in terms of their morality.

It's a fucking disgrace. Just imagine how his mother felt.

Where in shitting crikey is my nose? It's in a jar mate

>One young kiddie on Cake cried all the water out of his body. Just imagine how his mother felt. It's a fucking disgrace.

>They never even watched it but they criticised it anyway
Same thing happened with Jonathan Ross and Russell Brands radio show. More people complained about it than even listened to it

>Dr Fox says pedos have more genetically in common with a crab than a person
>Gets arrested by operation yew tree

>Mister .. Lizard

>lick my shoe! Go on, lick it!
>Don't actually do it! Where's your self re-cocking-spect, man?

I didn't like when they put british celebs on (literally whos) to say stupid shit, it was just cringe and unfunny.

Chris Morris got damaged by the press but he also seemed to never really want massive commercial success. Making the series Jam at the height of his fame is evidence enough of that.

Four Lions was pretty successful in the UK I think? Seemed like everyone I knew was talking about it when it came out. I'm wondering when his next film will be, it's been 7 years and all he's done is Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle.

What's the best Brass Eye ep?

It was funny because the celebs would just believe what they were told and say the most absurd things. They weren't in on the joke, the whole joke was that it was a prank on the celebrity

HE FUCKED ME ANALLY, PRENATALLY

Animals or Drugs come to mind but they're all masterpieces

>Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

I know what they did, and I found it cringe and unfunny

TECHNOLOGY

He really is a shit.

THIS IS A HIGH CLASS BUREAU DE CHANGE

There was a Not!Spitting Image a few years ago. I can't remember what it was called.

>One day, a stairwell nonce-bashing left him quadrospazzed on a life-glug.

Holy shit. First I heard of this This is hilariously awful.

I think they can arrest you if you intended to drink and drive now. So they'd get you on that.

>DSLGHDKFSHITOFFTHESHOE

IF SOMEBODY OFFERS YOU CAKE. THROW IT BACK IN THEIR FACE AND TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF!

CAKE IS A MADE UP DRUG.

Joss Ackland's Spunky Backpack

Due to a printing error, tomorrow's Guardian is full of water.

Is this Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=6FoKA3Abcww

in that case you declare your car an independent country, then by the time they get the paperwork sorted out you will be sober

This definitely is youtube.com/watch?v=mTZ0hYlto7Q

Has anyone ever watch Time Trumpet? its a bugger to find these days.

Did Chris Morris have anything to do with it or one of his team? it certainly had his feel to it.

Also, Matthew Holness felt like a spiritual successor to Chris Morris rather than his actual prodegy charlie brooker (who i feel is a tad out of touch/ to politically motivated to make good satire anymore.

Oh and did anyone like Nathan Barley? I liked it even though its a tad dated in some areas. Great at pointing out the idiocracy of the youth though.

>its a bugger to find these days.
It's on Gold pretty much every weekend, though admittedly at a shitty time in the very early hours.

this is Matthew Holness if you dont know. Did Garth Merengies Darkplace.

Really? I dont have gold though, its not on freeview (is it?)

Flawless Pixies parody, it's alarming
My motherrrrr gummed my weaponnnn

It's easy to find. Daily Motion has it. At least some of the episodes. However the problem is it that it was to on the nose. The first episode has recreations of Gordon Brown and Tony Blair fighting each other. Hell the first episode is pretended to be posted from 2039 or some shit.

It's too obvious.

I'd never seen him break character/corpse before then, completely lost it at this the first time I saw it

youtube.com/watch?v=sOCyADJaK_E

Stewart Lee is fucking awful. He is the hipster comedian.

>UGH! YOU JUST. DON'T. GET. IT.
>I WATCHED IT IN PERSON WITH 40 OTHER PEOPLE IN A DIVE BAR IN SWINDON! IT'S TOP QUALITY!

one of the best

What don't you like about him other than his audience?

>DailyMotion

I tried that because I wanted to show the missus it because she's never seen it.

First ep ran ok on there but the others ran too fast and everyone speaking like a chipmunk.

I'll just have to bite the bullet and buy a DVD copy (even though i hate giving the modern BBC any money).

And yeah, Timetrupet is a little on the nose more than Brass eye but Brass eye had those moments too. I liked the off the wall absurdist comedy like swans flying buisness class from Heathrow or Leeds being an underwater Metropolis but it was also scathing satire of celebs and politicians that were still relevant when that was made and it was oddly profetic of Tony Blair/Tom Cruise decending into madness in the old age...

if you don't like his material that's fine, but if you think he's a hipster then like you said you actually just don't get it.

All of them were on YouTube when I watched it about two months ago

Link? the only one i found was filmed on a potato/cropped badly.