Daily reminder that Wolves are going to dick the Championship

Daily reminder that Wolves are going to dick the Championship

>bankrolling your way to the title has reached the championship
I want off this ride.

GO JOTA! GO RÚBEN!

Wolves aren't the first, nor are they the only ones this season. Villa has a larger payroll, Boro has spent loads.

Every time I see plastics bandwagoning my local team a little bit of me dies inside

>Wolves aren't the first
They've been the most blunt about it though.

Probably. Definitely the most ambitious. The Chinese owners truly believe they can crack the top half of the Prem and make Wolves a European club. Second only to City in wealth + Mendes, who knows. If they get promoted this season, the goal for next won't be merely surviving, but to keep climbing.

t. customer

watch it lad

you'll start getting the
>I supported them under Mick
spiel

I suppose Wolves being named after an animal appeals to the simple mind of a yank

They'll be in for a shock when they find out they don't move city to city every 5 years and isn't referred to as a franchise

I only bandwagon you because you have taken care of Ruben and Jota. If their careers tudn into shit because pf you, I hope you will burn into the ground

Gotta be careful with the Chinese owners mang, it's hard to tell how much money they ACTUALLY have...for now they seem legit but they all have the potential to turn out to be sketchy...applies the midget lesbian looking fucker at Villa too.

*rams our way to 2nd place*

Sure. As long as FOSUN remain in Xi Jinping's good graces things are good. The chairman was "questioned" for 3 days by authorities before being released. This was before he bought Wolves.

It will be difficult for them to apply that much dominance in the premier league due to FFP. Chelsea and City had years of being able to inject cash into the club without repercussion and benefited from the ladder being pulled up behind them. Also money does not equal success, look at what happened to QPR, they are in a terrible position now despite all the money they spent getting into the premier league as a result of FFP. I personally can't see Wolves breaking into European football anytime soon unless it's through the FA Cup.

Hull fan here.

Sorry.

Been happening for years now

>tfw Leeds fan

We're stuck in this purgatory aren't we

>yfw da wolves win da championship

should i hop on the wolves bandwagon then? if they're going to be the new city i should hop on early then.

NEVER EVER COMING BACK

>Following a Jorge Mendes team

Yes, good customer

No, fuck off

Also all of you who think Mendes controls Wolves, lmao. He's our bitch now, we control him.

i love foobar2000

I always hope derby does well, they have been my go to club in FM since 2007.

Would really enjoy seeing them going up for once.

Don't be fooled, your team is 10th place all day.

t. Reading fan