Remember when the Simpson visited the only democracy in the middle east, including it's eternal capital Jerusalem?

Remember when the Simpson visited the only democracy in the middle east, including it's eternal capital Jerusalem?

Israel is actively committing genocide against the Palestinian people yet is largely unopposed because the global media is under jewish control

literally dont.

No, even though it apparently happened a decade ago.

Jews have a strong influence in media, but they don't control it at conspiracy levels. The simple fact is that western cultures, especially America, like Jews and don't like Arabs and Muslims. You don't need a media conspiracy to explain that tribal preference.

I don't remember the Simpsons in Syria. Also Jerusalem isn't in Syria.

>Palestinians
>people
Jews may be rats, but lets not pretend Palestinians are saints

>oy vey goy nothing to see here

>it's

not a bad episode except for the parts with Homer

Palestinians don't exist, they're called Jordanians. And it's a 'genocide' where the targeted population is actually growing and are allowed to vote in the elections of the genocidaires.

>be Israel
>everyone tells you to pursue a two state solution
>Israel argues that Palestine isn't a state so Israel doesn't have to help it become a state
What did they mean by this?

>Christmujews

>it's a genocide where the targeted population is actually growing and are allowed to vote in the elections of the genocidaires
wow, what a great genocide!

Name three media production companies without Jewish owners.

Go away Rabbi

Name 3 NBA teams that aren't disproportionately black

The daily stormer :^)

no

Wrong ":^)"

Daily Stormer is jewish owned and controlled

Name three neo-nazi websites that are not jewish owned.

I'll wait.

The "Welcome to Israel. Your American tax dollars at work" sign was pretty good for new Simpsons.

>Genocide
>Occasionally bombing people
>And shooting knife attackers
What a fantastic genocide. They should all be wiped out within the next billion years if they do it 500 times as much.

Fox Sony AT&T Netflix

There's tons of them

hiroyuki is not jewish.

I said three

So you be shoahin
>[demolishes palestinian town]
We some kinda
>[uses children as human shields]
Greatest Ally?
>[calls you anti-semitic if you criticise this]

Read your history

>Palestinian people

Oh no, when did the war vs Imaginationland begin

how do we fix the kike problem Sup Forums ?

jidf out in full force I see

>liberals hate Israel for making mincemeat of mudslimes
>can't point out the free pass they get for it without invoking right-wing rhetoric of Jews controlling the media
wew

>1488

Fuck off reddit, /poltv/ has always and will continue to stand with Israel

>Jews have a strong influence in media, but they don't control it at conspiracy levels.

They don't, but Jews have been convinced that it is their duty to support Israel. The same WWII guilt that is used to shame holocaust deniers is used to guilt Jews.