What did the ending mean? How can the alien thing be dead if he went back in time again to before he killed it?

What did the ending mean? How can the alien thing be dead if he went back in time again to before he killed it?

He is the new overmind.

Timetravel shit is the worst kind of shit.

>does not have to make sense cuz movie

Would have been a great movie if he just died there. Instead it was only a good one because consumers are boring.

>b-but that great credits song!

it's like a recursive funtion that returns no values except at the outermost recursion.

There you go.

The aliens are toying with us, neither Blunt nor Cruise "captured" or "stole" anything, they were given the power they received for some inscrutable reason of the aliens.

>inscrutable reason
They needed humanity's help in 3000 years.

good enough explanation for me, I just want to be able to like the movie

>mfw they look like the heptapods' servants/ robots

holy fuck, what if these two movies are connected?

Amy Adams Starring in Edges Of Yester-year when?

They do not travel back in time. They receive signals from future. Omega received signal that it will lose and choses to retreat.

>tfw you death process in amy adam's mouth

The memories of of the Omega go back. The psychic shock of experiencing death killed the Omega.

Dang, son.

The last trip was just a death twiches. It went back in time dead.

Time is a flat circle

Does that mean when he dies of old age he'll go back to that moment, essentially having to live his life over and over again forever?

No because his blood would eventually replace itself over time, and he's piss out all the chroniton particles.

>be a sleazy human
>die
>reborn as a "MAGGOT"
>die
>keep on being reborn
>become a better and better human
>Kill the master
>become the master
>escape the endless cycle of death and rebirth
>at peace

Is this the deepest Action Kino of the last 15 years?

Also...thanks Sup Forums for endlessly posting about this flick, otherwise i wouldn't have watched it. It was really enjoyable

Blunt was so hot

guy...what ib 3000 yrs later is interstelar

Savescumming: The Movie

This.

Have you even savescummed (or restarted after dying) so much that when you make a mistake irl your first thought is "why can't I restart again"?

>tfw too intelligent to successfully invade earth

>tfw you realise this film plays out like a video game.
>dies.
>reverts back to his previous save point.
>rinse and repeat until figure out a decent way to kill final boss.

Read the maga faggots

manga*

So when is Hollywood going to adapt the true alien kino, Muv-luv? It can't be that hard to age up the characters a bit. Make it a 2 movie deal, the first one is 30 minutes rom-com into 2 hours of war is hell, and the second one is nothing but pain.

Who am I kidding, a film in which the main heroine gets twizzlered would never make it to theatres.

it made sense just think about it

>5th dimensional love ayy lmaos need humanity's help to creep on the bedroom of cunnies
Truly this is becoming the most patrician cinematic universe of all time.

Savescumming is when you quicksave everytime you make a tiny bit of progress. Cruise had to start from the beginning every time and master the 24 hour period that follows. So it's more like a Souls game.

>what are savepoints and checkpoints
Not ever game lets you quick save every time.
Try getting the medal for a flawless campaign in the ace combat games. Every time you catch a stray bullet you have to fly straight into the ground and restart from the last checkpoint.
Now imagine that tom cruise says something stupid to emily blunt and without thinking about it shoots himself in the head to start over, except he can't.

>groundhog day scenario
>he never violently rapes her in front of a hundred soldiers while holding a gun to her head

unforgivable plothole right there

It never shows him taking a shit either. Does that mean he had the same deuce festering in his ass for relative years?

>tfw Coop's great grandfather was a member of the CIA
>His codename was Agent C
>CIA files the flight plan with him
>The flight plan is the weapon
>passed down through his family
>3000 years and a black hole later he's able to save future Sup Forums
>the plane scene is not meant to be watched linearly

Savescuming is literally any time you negate difficulty using your ability to save. I'm most familiar with it in Civilization games.

>actually needing to savescum in civ

git gud

Anybody have the webm where he slowly stops trying to save that one soldier?

Who are you talking to?

Oh.... I get it now.