So Sup Forums are you ready to raise another mans child?

So Sup Forums are you ready to raise another mans child?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOG-JGtdAGI
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxFgRk4u9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's addressing the nigger community not white people

I already am.
Countless numbers of them.
Fuck the welfare state and its government imposed cuckoldry.

>2016
>dating women your own age

Or make peace with God and go join a church where you will find marriage material.

why is it always other guys trying to push this shit

not even women have the audacity to try and lecture a guy into being a single parent they'd rather be sneaky about it

no because i'm not a desperate beta cuck

If you are 24+ years old and black, you need to make peace with the fact you'll never see your father

I did this.
I fucking did this.

They were all fucking whores.

Even God isn't enough to make women act like decent people.

spbp

THIS NIGGER.
>IMPLYING YOU WONT JUST FUCK AN 18 YEAR OLD

No because marriage is like beating my balls together with some rocks and Im not some fucking cuck that dates women that have children

Maybe if you're black.

I am 26 years old and single, I also lift 5 days per week and will be banging 18 year olds deep into my 30s. I will never be a step parent.

That may be common in negro societies but fuck having kids at such a young age. Not until my mid to late 30s will I have children.

Stupid blacks..

I'm only 22

Why the fuck would I ever get married?

Lots of people don't ever have kids, or stepkids, they just flat out don't have them.

No he isn't. It's manipulation to convince white men to accept their slutty seconds.

Fucking this.

>be 23 year old me
>date 16 year old
Sometimes I wonder if I should feel bad about it.

I don't understand this meme. Most women aren't having children until their 30s nowadays

Only 21 right now. Ain't no way in hell I'll raise another mans child. Even if my wife and I were both infertile, I wouldn't adopt. Just gotta wait for science to get around to growing babies from skin cells of two parents or some shit.

there are just as many lonely women out there as there are men, not all of them with a single child
at most make peace that your wife won't be a trophy

>step parent

That's not how you spell single parent

Unless they sleep with niggers. Average coalburner becomes a mother by age 16.

I really hope you're trolling. This is why white population is declining. Not only does each black individually have more kids than you, but they get x2 as many generations to do so.

>not all of them with a single child
so they have multiple children? Is that supposed to make it all better?

>you need to make peace with the fact that you will be a step parent

The hell I will you fucking piece of shit.

No because I wouldn't get a no degree bitch who shits babies before 30

I know that feel bro.

>Ukrainian girl with a half black daughter

I'd date a single mom. Something about that desperation just turns me on. I'd only want to get attached to the child of it was female. I'd try to fuck it when it went through puberty tbH

16 is prime don't feel bad.

single mothers have it going on

How the fuck do you people even find 16 year olds? Serious question. The only time I see anyone under my age is when I take the bike to work in the morning or when I get back.

>make peace that your wife won't be a trophy

I dont want a trophy, I want someone to love that will love me back.

Well, he is probably right if you are black

no one should have kids until late 20's and 30's.

Hang out at the mall.

farmersonly.com

no one loves on the first date, just remember to put yourself out there

if I'm going to raise someone else's kid I'll just make my own.

I live in one of the most liberal neighborhoods in the south, and none of my female peers plan on having kids anytime soon; all of them understand how the fuck birth control works. I can probably count on one hand how many girls in my extended friend circle have actually had children.

There are no millennials of either gender marrying and having kids by 24.

Count the I-s in this thread.

>tfw 24
>tfw fucking a white male
>tfw never not been single
>mfw I laugh at all my cucked friends
>tfw I laugh at salty bitches trying to guilt trip me with some 'man up' bullshit
>tfw will never be a cuck
I'd literally die first faggot, yes literally, I would literally shoot myself.

Over friends, common interest. Just ways you'd find other people.
My story is that her brother was throwing a party. She was in the kitchen making dinner and we started talking.

nope. bitches aint worth my time. id rather be alone.

Have fun just being the lamer boring dad whose too old and too out of shape to do anything with his kid, like go to the park, go on field trips, take him to the carnival. He'll learn to look at his peers as family, not you and be far down the road of degenerate popular culture by nine

>make peace that your wife won't be a trophy
That's what waifus are for

Honestly yeah I'd do it if I got my own kids out of it. I'm gonna be honest Sup Forums, I'm not a catch and my standards just get lower and lower.

Traps and boipussy too

Nah, that shit is just gay
I mean, I'm glad you guys don't have to worry about women and their shit, but it's still gay. I am not gay.

No. A friend once said he would never and I looked at him like he was crazy to limit his options, but I completely understand now. The answer is no.

>being so delusional
Everybody hits over 24 and we all know American marriages don't last longer than 3 years, so by that logic everybody will be a step parent. But what will actually happen is Americans not giving a fuck about white women who fuck stupid Twitter/Facebook posting niggers and will instead cuck themselves into mestizo Mexican.

My father knocked up my mom when he was 50, don't care about what some no name nigger says.

>facebook frog
>not misogynist school shooter toad
/r9k/ died for him, at least use his name.

>you will never marry moot

Oh, thanks for making up everyone's mind for them, you presumptuous, uppity nigger.

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off slide shill. This is like the third time a see the exact same thread

sage

He's talking to the niggers. Most nigresses have already started pushing out nigletts by 21.

>having a child before age 24

Having a child young is for poor people.

>being required to pay for another man's child

Yeah no.

>trap gets old
>loses feminine charm
>ends up looking like fabio
>spend your elder years with buffalo bill
>people just assume you're gay
>try to explain how your WW2 veteran-shaped boyfriend has a feminine penis

What makes this Dindu think everyone wants to be in a relationship?

>Why live

what are you talking about, you can have kids at 35 and you'd be 53 years old when the kid is 18.

here's arnold in his 50's, just stay physically fit

youtube.com/watch?v=fOG-JGtdAGI

Seriously though. Youve got to be one dumb motherfucker to ever have a child

Why do you want to have children with a woman that doesn't cares about you? Only excuse be to save white race, but you know no politicians will do that anyway. So you only end up fighting with a woman you don't love for decades.

Simple, you abandon him for another younger trap once he turn 30
See? Problem pretty much solved

>>weebs actually believe this

Must suck to be ugly as fuck, user

Good goy. Don't produce white children.

hi

Fuck you nigger

>not the grinch in a mask holding a gun
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZxFgRk4u9M

>tfw recently turned 24

FUCK

Nice comeback Schnozowitz

It's either have kids and get fucked by the legal system or don't have kids and get fucked by shitskins.
We don't have a winning move, so fuck this gay earth.

>I'd only want to get attached to the child if it was female. I'd try to fuck it when it went through puberty tbH
So basically you'll be okay with getting locked up around your late 30's, early 40s until another inmate shanks you to death because they absolutely hate sex offenders there.

They are just jealous desu senpai

> Even God isn't enough to make women act like decent people.

Australians, "people" ...