Logan

logan

's Run

nolan

Is it gonna suck, tee vee?

Don Logan

It was pretty bad. Your typical action movie of the 90s. Nothing in this movie makes you think Logan & Wolverine are the same character, except the claws. And the fighting choreograph is horrible especially involving the little girl, some of that you can see in the trailer. It'd been a lil more believable if they'd given her an entire metal skeleton because then there'd be an excuse to why this 60 lb kid can knock full grown men down by jump on them.

every movie sucks when it comes out. Its gonna be shit

I've seen it.
Best X-Men movie by far.

>when a manchild tries to critique kino

>Logan and Wolverine are the same character
Yeah, it's actually a clever inverse of Old Man Logan. In this story, Logan essentially learns to put his claws away, which is the reverse of what happens in OML.

Oh, and Laura had some of the best action scenes in the movie, so you're wrong there.

Not exactly a high bar, is it?

fug, I hate when you faggots do this. You get me all hyped up even when I know I shouldn't. Especially considering this boards track record.

Not really, but there's honestly a power gap between this movie and the next best X-movie.
I fucking hate X-Men movies to the point where I skipped Apocalypse. This movie completely makes up for the previous releases.

logan?
>logan

I have high hopes now. I also hate all of the previous X-Men films.

Deadpool was alright.

I don't consider that an X-Men film. It's a Deadpool film. It is also much better than all the other X-Men films.

Well, neither is Logan then, is it? First Class was also pretty good.

It's okay. The franchise peaked with X2: United IMO.

I think the first two films have aged like milk, in part because they were the first real modern superhero films. Great cast, though

>aged
The movies are relatively new.

The first X-Men film is almost 17 years old and predates Spider-Man.