en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Malta#Immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/Sicily/

Hello brethren

That's Liguria

haha
anglo pig skins aren't allowed here
caliphate of andalucia is only for moors

Greetings, from the middle of the Mediterranean.

Malta is beautiful, but Jesus, the coast was raped worse than a Chinese 12 years old girl at Nanking

How so? big hotels everywhere?

I assume he's referring to the over development that we have, yes.

Sup

Hotels, residences, big ugly concrete blocks everywhere filled with Brits, it's fucking disgusting

>residences
You mean apartment blocks. And not to defend those fuckers, but I think we have more Italians than Brits among us.

>. And not to defend those fuckers, but I think we have more Italians than Brits among us.
Nope, not by a large margin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Malta#Arrivals_by_country

I was referring to residents, not tourists.

Again, not by a large margin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Malta#Immigration
>At the 2005 Census the non-Maltese population numbered 12,112 (3.0% of the total population). Of these, people with British (4,713), Italian (585), German (518) and Libyan (493) citizenship were most common

I was wrong then. I need you to do me a favour, if you wish.

I hope it's nothing sexual

It is no secret that the increase of our population is due to immigration and children of immigrants, and there is no sign of stopping this. When the Maltese have perished, please gas the shit out of the islands and annex them. Will you do that for me?

I'll do my best to help with that, but I doubt there will be much left of Italy by then

Thank you.

Looks like a favela

That's how old towns in Liguria look like, the architecture had a defensive function against the frequent pirate raids