Spanish government forcing ISP's to block Catalan referendum domain

ref1oct.eu/

I saw a thread on Sup Forums
A Catalan user complaining about Spanish government ban on Catalan referendum. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/847648/catalonia-Catalunya-independent-barcelona-Josep-Borrell-EU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck spain fascists

Well done. Golpists must be shut down

Spanish wh*Te subhumans will never be able to stop the Black bulls from being independent

NO PASARAN

good separatists should be shot

t. wh*Toid globalist cucks

Spain needs to fall apart so more spanish girls come to escape that shithole

I don't give two shits about catalonia, but I think censorship is bad.

You are the cuck. This is not about globalism but integrity.

Sure thing federalist globalist.

>juidicial authority logo is fasces
wtf i thought franco was dead

Please stop going full retard. Do you know anything about the separatist movement?

It's filled with liberals, proislamic morons, antifas and communists. Filled with shit.

So small government is only allowed on your terms?

Globalists please go

Even if it's illegal, I'm for the referendum.

>im supreme over local populations because they can't be trusted to self govern
How are you not a globalist?

Where do I sign up to join the International Brigades to destroy the eternal C*stillian in the second Spanish civil war?

What are even talking about

You are against national self-determination

You are a globalist by definition

>Doesn't realise he's for the globalists

Fuck off kike

If the population wants independence what's wrong with them getting it? You seem to dislike them so why not let them go their own way?

>National self determination
>No actual Catalan "nation"

Dafuq

You are a turbo globalist you idiot.

I didn't know that Spain still franquista

he's being the opposite to a globalist, catalans are pro-immigration and pro "connected world", this guy must be a Franco supporter

Because it's a scam, and it's illegal. They should follow the constitutional process in that case.

>No actual Catalan "nation"
This is what C*stillians actually believe
Not surprising for a nation of monarcucks

How is opposing regional self determination not globalist?

The constitution has no moral authority over them, just as sharia law has no moral authority over people conquered by ISIS

I hope Spain destroys these catalan shitbags with full force, if they declare independence. :)

The eternal misinformed Anglo. Supporting mouvements against his belief. Ridiculous.

they're commies, that's it.

What do you even know about nations of you never had one, kike

why the hell do they want independence anyway

WTF I LOVE HYPOCRITES NOW!?

>Doing things that will only serve to fuel the cause even more

Why do they do this?

They are sick of funding C*stillian welfare queens. Catalonia is the only thing keeping Spain from becoming an UltraGreece

It does since it was voted and supported by Catalans too.

I guess everyone in Syria who payed Giza tax under ISIS should be loyal to them now.

I wish

kys establishment shill

Sure thing Syria had a referendum to join Isis. Are you retarded?

That's ironic coming from Israel

No army can stop an idea whose time has come.

Did catalonians have a referendum to join spain?

>There are people ITT who favour the catalonian independence and, at the same time, are AGAINST the confederacy

Spain has the right to force a territory to not secede, just like the US did.

I support a Palestinian state

Learn history first to avoid this ridiculous and infantile statements, Pete

Nice buzzword, faggot

Catalonia was part of the Aragón kingdom, then the king of Aragón married to the queen of Castilla, and a politically unified Spain was born.

Catalonia, however, kept his own regional administration until 1714, when Spain invaded Barcelona during the war of spanish sucession.

oh wow, I guess a political marriage by two inbred Hapsburgs from 300 years ago is the legitimate consent of 7 million people to be ruled by foreigners!

That's inaccurate. The whole crown of Aragon had it's own laws and administration till the succession war, they lost them for their support to the Habsburg.
The thing is that there has never existed a Catalan entity, they weren't even a kingdom but some small counties which the biggest one was the county of Barcelona.

>Foreigners
Sure thing kike. What about the territory of current Israel, so you have the right to stablish there because 3000 years ago there was a kingdom of Israel right there. How funny you are, idiot.

He already says he supports Palestine you dishonest ponce. Funny how you resort to deflection though.

Spain must remain united, most Europe and Latin America have deals with them and cut a piece of his economy like Catalonia would be bad for everyone

Spain should just be renamed Castille already...

Are you saying Castillians aren't foreigners in Catalonia? Is ethnicity a social construct? I didn't know they had Bill Nye in Spain.

At least you are honest about globalism being at the heart of your argument.

Tell me more about that ethnicity.

And of course not, castilians aren't foreigners in Catalonia

Catalonia holds the entire Spanish economy anyways. Just transfer your trade deals to the new state and let Spain revert to it's true level as an Africa-tier shithole

Lol

Yeah, let me guess, race is also a social construct, and Catalonians don't deserve a state because they are FUCKING WHITE MALES who need to check their privilege?

Second Red Terror fucking when?

Are you saying that he is for returning the whole lands of Israel to Palestine, so Israel ceases to exist?

I support self determination for both our nations.

Kek
No, they don't at all. Stop being an ignorant larper you butthurt kike.

stop being a welfare queen you globaist moor

But you have no right to stablish there since your kingdom was gone 3000 years ago, isn't it

Lmao
What welfare? My region is fully autonomous, it's almost a federal state within Spain. We self finance our public services.

>1640 will commence again if you take our refugees

the absolute state of jordis

no, if Catalonia gets his independence they couldn't be part of EU, and in most of the Latin America-Spain deals the EU is involved, and of course, we aren't going to pick Catalonia over the EU, because we have a lot of deals with Europe as well

which region?

We allowed Scotland to have a referendum, why are you guys such a fucking dictatorship?

People have a right to self-determination you faggot

Basque

I'm fairly tech illiterate, so can someone explain to me in simple terms how exactly an ISP blocks a website like that? Especially one using https, doesn't that encrypt all header fields so that only the user and server can see them?

I and my people have the natural human right for self governance and freedom from tyranny. Same goes for the Palestinians and the Catalonians

The EU will pick Catalonia over Spain if they have to choose. Britain was the only member with an interest to veto it and they are gone.

>Basque fully cucked in servitude to the eternal c*stillian
Hopefully the Catalans are stronger

>jews playing divide and conquer
Where have I seen this before? Oh yes that's right, everywhere.

please inform yourself before talk, no country in the EU would pick Catalonia over Spain

express.co.uk/news/world/847648/catalonia-Catalunya-independent-barcelona-Josep-Borrell-EU

>Doesn't know Castille was funded by Basques. Man, open a book for.once on your life.

The ignorant kike. Looks like an antifa shitposter, fully cucked believing he's a revolutionary. Ridiculous being.

why not use .cat, the TLD specifically made for Catalan stuff?

I might be wrong, but https only encrypts the http message (the application layer), the rest of the layers are not encrypted. That means you can still see the ips of the sender and the destination in the internet layer, otherwise the message could not be routed. So I guess they still can filter the messages by ip or something like that, but I'm not sure if that's how they do it.

>this thread
too long didn't read
can't hear all of you over my freedom of speech

I was being sarcastic Pedro. Using words like infantile when you can't speak English very well makes you sound like a colossal cunt btw

what drugs are u doing m8?

If they seized the domain, they changed the name servers on that domain, so it resolves to their own government host that displays the "seized lol fuck you m8" page. The original site is likely still out there on its original IP address.

Fuck off kike, back to oven.

You're a fucking tard.

ITT: globalists

You guys are doing a pretty good job of self-determining Palestine out of existence.