You're a cunt

>You're a cunt
> Do you have a Kikebook profile?

Flag
Yes

Flag
No, because I'm not an idiot.

No, never had one. Plus the Facebook guy called everyone using it "dumb fucks" and he has a really fucking punchable face.

yes, for the memes of course

No
but I thought about making a Twitter account

Found the 13 year old

Finnish autism, no friends irl

I have friends IRL, some of which have kikebook even. If they are actual friends, then they won't rely on social media platforms to contact you.

>tunisia
yes and this is my profile add me

yes, i am not autist

I'm pretty sure 90% of Sup Forums users do not have a facebook.The whole point of Sup Forums is to substitute social networks.
If I was not wasting time here I would be on facebook

Sup Forums predates social media and web 2.0, so if anything Facebook is a shitty substitute for Sup Forums for attention whores.

You're overestimating the level of popularity of Sup Forums then and now.
Btw,Myspace and hi5 started in 2003/2004 respectively,Sup Forums started in 2003,a few months after myspace.
Sup Forums is the social media for anonymous people or an unsocial media if you want to be specific

no

flag

no because I would have too few contacts and nothing to write/ comment

The men's one has a different smell to it

Fucking dumb cunt

But why the price difference due to smell?

I prefer the term antisocial media.

1.flag
2.no, what's the point of having a kikebook if you have no friends?

I buy the regular one (for not men) because I like the smell.
I don't really see any point in smelling like a locker room.

Only a handful of fake ones so I can see stuff that requires a login.

maybe the other smell is more expensive to create? isn't that logical?

Yes, with a profile photo and everything. I also have instagram, but I just use it for checking out qts.

no, my friends are slowly coming around too. now they atleast only send stuff they would be happy to see come up in court. Facebook is a fucking joke

Because contrary to what the person in the OP image says, they have a different composition to alter things like smell or texture, which requires different proportions of ingredients and therefore different manufacturing costs.

The "pink tax" is largely a myth perpetuated by people who know nothing about manufacturing.

yes, I use it for tinder, happen, badoo, instagram, spotify and others

even if "pink tax" did exist, its up to women to use their freedom of choice to not buy the products that are overpriced. Women are such fucking cunts they understand so little, if they actually understood I doubt they'd mind.

Flag
Used to but I deleted it after a while because of the vapid shit that I saw on it.

Belgium
Yes

Or alternatively, women are willing to pay extra for products that say 'for women' on them.

Valid points, but also it's supply/demand isn't it. Maybe they have too much stock for the men's one so they need to sell it. Or maybe the men's one is on a low, introductory price to get people to try the product. Who knows. Tons of factors could be at play.

Of course I do, it's perfect to sell/buy stuff, follow bands and news websites. It's just a tool, is up to you how to use it. I have a strict security, fake information and almost no friends.

Doesn't that mean they put more high-quality ingredients into the women's shampoo?

>too much stock
Men's products generally cost less even without sales or special promotions provided they're in the same "quality tier".