Burger King now requires 3 years of experience these days in Canada

>Burger King now requires 3 years of experience these days in Canada

How is the job market in your country? Everyone in Canada is either unemployed or working for minimum wage.

Same and it has been so for the last decade. Glad I got myself autismbux for life. Never EVER gonna wagecuck like some slave.

I'm on my third job. Work at ikea for $11 an hour for about 25 hours a week on top of uni. Didn't realize it was hard in other places.

Btw I'm 18

It's impossible, in my province the average income is only about $13/hr. I live in Ontario. You are very lucky to have such a job.

never had job

hopefully I just skip the low-level job market and go straight to graduate positions once I finish uni

fool

?

My generation and the next generation in this country are fucked. The American Dream is well and truly dead

>How is the job market in your country? Everyone in Canada is either unemployed or working for minimum wage.
wut
maybe if you're white trash who didn't go to school

This

You had to have been asleep to have believed in the American Dream in the first place.

Yeah, it was probably never a thing in the first place but at least in the 90s and most of last decade we could actually afford a fucking house.

>he hasn't read the great gatsby
It's been dead since the 19th century m8

I like George Carlin too

You faggots should have studied more in school.

Fuck u normie

Actually home ownership has increased across the board since 1994. Not by much, but a higher percentage of Americans own houses than they did in 1994.

Like you and all the other normies 'studied', you just went to school for the partying and fun and happened to get a degree after 4 years of normie fun.

So be better than normies?

No amount of academic autism overcomes the robot handicap. Ive seen people with PhDs working min wage. People skills are king in the land of money

You can develop those though. And sure maybe you won't become "Chad" but the vast majority of society is not Chad. You can develop them to a level sufficient to work in a team with others or pass an interview.

I work in a friend's restaurant on sundays. Okay pay for 4 hours of work and I eat for free.

Hi Skeleton

How do you survive?

Sure, but what about young people? That's the truly important statistic here.