STOOOOOOOOP
ENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
STOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

I'M TIRED TO SEE YOUR FUCKING THREAD EVERY FUCKING NIGHT

THAT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS OR MORE

WHY ARE YOU NOT BANNED ????????

I HATE TO SEE THE SAME THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY DO YOU FUCKING U N D E R S T A N D ?????

I WILL LEAVE THIS BOARD IF YOU CONTINUE

calm down

CHI
A bit tired tbqh, not physically but you know. It's not that bad but still I wish I could shake this off.

thats how i feel everyday

That's my normal state of mind too.

hows your day going? i'm currently eating an ice cream cone

Eating some chicken at the moment, might eat something sweet later. Haven't eaten much today, though that's fairly normal.

Just fuck off already, retard.

Nobody fucking likes you and this is a fucking retarded gimmick.

nice, tfw all i had to look forward was that canelo vs ggg fight now I need to look for something else
it's not a gimmick

There will definitely be a ggg-canelo rematch so that is something.

It is a fucking gimmick, trash.

You're nothing more than a pathetic attention whore desperate for attention because you're the son of illegal trash.

Fucking illegals, you should be killed.

i also started watching soccer recently just to have something to look forward too thats how desperate i am at this point
i'm not looking for attention just looking to pass time

Then do it in any of the other fucking generals but of course you need your own thread, you fucking attention whore.

>guyz, guyz pls pity me for being chicano trash. I'm brown ha ha how sad is le that? :(

From 1 to 10 how mad would you say that you are right now?

Why the fuck are you defending this trash?

There's a reason of why Americans AND Mexicans don't like chicanos.

we don't fit in, in the other generals
we are all friends here

I guess americans don't like them since there are so many illegals and mexicans don't like them because they are better fence jumpers than they are.

Bull fucking shit, you're just an attention whore desperate for attention.

I'm sick of you making the same thread over and over with your pathetic self pity.

You're dumb as fuck for literally defending chicano trash.

totally

I agree with you, France-kun. OP ought to definitely kill himself; however, I do support a thread exploring more into what being Hispanic-American is like.
Sadly, OP just uses his ethnicity to make boorish, and boring threads to whine and complain.

I'm just gonna drop off this documentary about reverse-CHIs; Americans living in Mexico.
youtube.com/watch?v=En3SMqZ3S6o

i love how none of you ever post in here but come and complain about whats posted you can talk about anything you want i don't care

bump

>118-110

the fight will probably be a trilogy

:/

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=KDHas1RBzAw

youtube.com/watch?v=_SPoikCWznk

Unironically me

Cállate el puto osico

how was your day?
it's all of us

CHI
Keep posting m8 how was your day? What's your average day look like?
Pic related it's my bedtime

Hello to all my chi bros

Back after about a month or so. Still working a shitty dead end job but back at uni now so I have more freetime but I spend it doing schoolwork.

Doing some late night programming while listening to The Cure. I'll probably be going to bed soon but hope you guys are still alive and doing something productive with your lives/time

ok, nothing happens and I basically live the same day over and over
are you the guy who had that russian waifu?

Nah I was obsessed with Sinaloa for a while though.

Usually just come for the latin/black girls/bunda threads and the banter. I used to come in these threads at first to tell you to fuck off but I enjoy talking to you guys now.

>I was obsessed with Sinaloa
why?
>I used to come in these threads at first to tell you to fuck off but I enjoy talking to you guys now
usually what happens

Maybe obsessed was too strong a word but I thought she was hot. Also silly spurdo pics make me happy

>she
i thought you meant the place

Stop. He's just a depressed guy. Don't bully.