Post the most 2014 picture you have on your device

Post the most 2014 picture you have on your device.

>posting shit from the cancer-era
fuck off

2012 was the last year on Sup Forums that had a distinct feel to it. Everything since then has been a bland, unrecognizable mass of dogshit.

I'll agree with this.
2012 was something else, especially Sup Forums.

Lol
Might as well have said
>I'm an eternal newfag who came here in 2012

does anyone have the webm of her sitting with cast during an interview, all nervous and pulling down her dress?

Nah I came my freshman year of highschool in 07. I understand you yourself are new though and it pains you to know that you missed out on all the good years of Sup Forums.

protip: delete this because you're going to be banned for violating rule 15

kill yourself, degenerate scum

He's really not lying. I've been here since 2007ish and 2012 Sup Forums genuinely was worth coming on every day.
Since then its been pretty generic honestly. The only thing that mattered in the past few years was Gamergate, which of course Sup Forums turned on the second it got mainstream attention.

Wouldn't you be more comfortable over at /r/movies?

hola reddit

that's 2015, not 2014 retard. Spectre was 2015

>what are trailers

oh my god

God damn Sup Forums was fun back then

this isn't 2014 fucking retard

no one cares, autismo

yeah because you're fucking braindead

>ad-hominem

nigger

Gamergate was one of the worst things to happen to Sup Forums, especially in recent memory. Average post quality went down the shitter and hasn't recovered since.

RIP Jobsposting
One of my favorites right up there with Bane

nah Sup Forums is a lot better now than it's been in years. the drama from the big /vg/ split and controversy over "Sup Forums culture" threads have died down, dark souls is finally starting to be spammed less often on the board, goobergaters fucked off to infinitechan, and just general activity on the board is way down ever since Sup Forums skyrocketed to become the most active board a few years ago, which acts as a buffer for the rest of the boards since that tends to be where the most new people end up. it's actually browsable for the first time since late 2011/very early 2012. if video games weren't such shit nowadays it might even be a fun board.

I got you senpai.

Might be the wrong one

Go to any consolewars shitposting thread with underage cancer slinging shit at each other and come back and tell me with a straight face that it is """"good""""

See

Found the last one.