Fun thread: what is the most appropriate method of execution for one of your countrymen?

Fun thread: what is the most appropriate method of execution for one of your countrymen?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-01/5-million-unemployed-spain-still-cant-find-workers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m53s
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
youtube.com/watch?v=PmF-gEeRqDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

suffocation with a plastic bag

how is that distinctly Macedonian?

AR 15 firing squad

Shoot em'

its cheap and causes suffering
basically what our lives are all about

beat to death with 21kg gold bullion. alternatively, drowned in molten chocolate.

Crystallized in syrup

everything you said - same for us, but done in a walk-in freezer

death camp of tolerance

its scientifically proven that you can survive longer having AIDS than with a macedonian salary, so we dont really do executions anyway

Thrown into a cage of starved bald eagles.

Decapitation by blunt machete

Move them to the Gold Coast and make them drink beer into old age until their liver or kidneys fail.

Let's be honest they deserve it the cunts

death by many burger

type 2 diabetes

perfect

Death by overwork

Firing Squad desu.

Why pay a doctor to oversee a leathal injection when i can just get shot in the dome

Shotgun to da face bitch.

introduced species

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-01/5-million-unemployed-spain-still-cant-find-workers

Hanging

I was being ironic

hang them publicly

i knew you were bro - just happened to be reading that article

Trampled by Quebecers

I nominate myself to do the trampling. Get in line

Choking on a cock

Thrown off a bridge wearing cement shoes.

If maori, cannabalism. If white, maori cannabalism...

sudoku

Food eating contest to the death.

forced to eat burger until explode

You can't have that, that's France's thing.

we'll glue some black dildos onto it and call it our design ;-)

+1 for self depreciation.

You win this round Swede.

One free guillotine per Rafale bought.

Strap them to a table to completely immobilized them.

Inject drugs that completely paralyze their nervous system. They remain awake, but all nerve signals are blocked so they can't move, not even twitch.

Then more drugs are injected which induce a heart attack. The person is conscious, cannot move or blink, but they can feel their heart seize up & stop. While they lie there, strapped to a table, in a brightly lit room with people watching them, they feel the pain of their heart and lungs as they seize and stop, then the slow 4 to 5 minutes (up to 8 or even 10 for some) as their brain begins to shut down and die due to the lack of blood flow & oxygen deprivation.

Somewhere during the process they black out and the brain finishes dying. About 20 minutes or so after the heart attack-inducing injections are administered, a doctor takes a few measurements to be certain that death has occurred, then the body is removed and disposed of.

With luck, nothing goes wrong and the person doesn't get the wrong dose and take 30 or 45 minutes to die, or doesn't die at all and then has to be hospitalized, cured as much as possible, then subjected to the process again.

Not sure if that's the "most appropriate" method. But, that's what we do inmost places, currently. Our legal system deems it "humane" and does not violate Constitutional protections against cruel & unusual punishment.

About 1 out of 50 people are found to be innocent within 2-3 decades after their execution. Especially now that we have reliable DNA testing & are going back through old, controversial cases to see if we executed the right person. This is considered to be acceptable collateral damage.

There are, of course, faggoty libcuck SJWs that think we could be more careful about it, but they don't give any fucks about making America great. Again. The God Emperor (all Hail and Fear His Name) will waterboard and torture those losers into submission throughout his Reign of Benevolence.

Coated in multiple layers of hard black lacquer.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanning

I always figured we should just pile people into cargo containers then drop them in the ocean.
Seems pretty efficient. Cargo containers are cheap. It could even be used to rebuild coral reefs. I'd totally holocaust people that way.

like this?

Needs more layers and surface prep, should probably sand it down to remove a few millimeters of material and then start the lacquering process again

Stand in an orderly queue until you die of thirst.

No Brit will voluntarily leave a good queue and we don't like to complain.

ok almost done

ga- wait.

>fun thread
Worked in an ICU. We usually remembered to push the sedative before the paralyzing agent. Why do they do it this way on death row? Is it just to fuck with them one last time?

would a bullet to the head (peach or T section shot) not be cheaper and maybe somewhat more effective and painless?

Hanging or firing squad, dependent on crime.

>Necklacing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

Thrown in a bag and dipped in boiling water until death.

Do you feel like taking a nap on a bed of sand under the sea? Ease into the darkened depths that will become your watered dreams.
Sink down passed the Fisher's hook that the blackfish for a meal mistook.
Angelfish illuminate your face and then you wake up with a scream but you can't breathe and so you drink and fill your lungs until you're sleeping with the fishes, see?

Needle in your arm, anesthesia in your veins
Paralyzed your body and your brains
Stick you in a straight jacket
Attached to giant stone
Confess now to your sins
For which you must atone

Don't expect a last supper
Deep hunger you will suffer
You will never have another
Delicious home cooked meal

No longer will you steal
Another precious life
In the name of Satan
Who showed you to the light

emus

> Current year
> Not curbstomping your oppponents

What's next, you aren't gonna mix races? you must be looking for a beatdown: youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m53s

Oh, and sign it, faggots: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Heavy dose of ether then a bullet to the brain

Guillotine for the win...
Efficient, painless, egalitarian

ODing on sleeping pills

Necklace for the local blacks.
Machete coping for the foreign blacks.
Gang crossfire for the coloureds.
Shot through bathroom door for whites.

Wait, blacks are not the coloured?

black is a shade
brown is a colour

Hung by their ankles from a pendulum, and slammed repeatedly against a giant bell.
BONG BONG BONG BONG BONG

a pit full of arabs

In SA the coloureds are like mixed race I guess... The result of Dutch sellers getting freaky with the slaves and locals.

Thrown into a pit of molten lego bricks

Hanging.

Like Sudanese. What were our politicians thinking with introducing predators from Africa into our urban ecosystems?

snu snu

Killed by legos

youtube.com/watch?v=PmF-gEeRqDY

Line them up and kick them into active volcanoes. Or tie them to missiles.

raped to death by an emu

You might as well just use curare or something at that point.
>Was though to be lethally poisonous until they eventually found out that it was actually just something that paralyzed you, and they could artificially control your breathing to keep you alive
>they decided this was perfect for putting people under for surgery
>it turns out it has no properties for dulling any pain
That was my worst nightmare when I had surgery.