SHANYNTHIA

cbc.ca/news/world/four-children-killed-mom-charged-1.3662560

>Memphis mother charged with murder of her 4 children
>Court documents state Shanynthia Gardner cut the throats of 4 of her children, 1 child escaped

>A mother killed four of her children by cutting their throats and sheriff's deputies found a large butcher knife with what appeared to be blood on it in an apartment where the killings took place, according to court documents filed Saturday.

>"I know this is the work of the devil," Sonya Clayton said.

Why are Americans so violent, even towards children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNstxNVYWq8
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/25/us/texas-woman-shoots-daughters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers are neither American, nor human

>niggers
>american

I'll never understand why they weren't all sent back once they were done being farm tools.

Sleep well kids.

BUMP DAT FEMALE MEMPHIS RAP SHIT IN SHANYNTHIA HONOR SHE DIDNT DESERVE THIS #FREESHASHA

youtube.com/watch?v=FNstxNVYWq8

THE PO LICE FRAMED MY GIRL SHA SHA SHE WOULDNT NEVER A DONE THIS SHE LOVE HER KIDS SO MUCH ONE TIME I EVEN SAW HER THROW A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR ALL THEM KIDS

RACIST ASS ILLUMINATI POLICE TERRORIZING US IN THESE STREETS TRYNA MAKE US LOOK CRAZY WHEN ITS THOSE CRAZY ASS CRACKERS SHOOTING UP SCHOOLS ERRY DAY WATCH THE NEWS

Sometimes, even niggers help stop crime.

Stop shitposting implying only blacks do this

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/25/us/texas-woman-shoots-daughters/

Sup Forums just posting this.

I live in Memphis and placed a bet that it was a black woman (They didn't announce the race initially). Easy five bucks.

Her family and neighbors actually stated they believed she was mentally unwell. They just didn't do anything about it.

Kek.

>black people

Nigs are bad enough, can you imagine fucking schizo nigs?

>Why are Americans so violent, even towards children?

Niggers are violent you dumb cancuck, not white Americans

What she mean by this was the work of the devil?

To blacks any human including their kids are just objects that either entertain them or annoy them so they can easily slay their offspring in cold blood and even giggle while mutilating them as well because they are nigger completely mentally retarded psychopathic apes.

You have John Wilks Cuck to thank for that.. Based Lincold was gonna send them back to Africa or to an American colony in the Tropics

Typical mothers aborting their children

should have just put her batch of dindo muffins in the oven and eat them.

>1 child escaped

Can niggers do anything right?

>implying a nigger sheboon can pronounce Illuminati

they dont have the ability because they are naturally disordered in their lower mammal brains.

we just call it another culture and let them ruin the west

that one is the next pro athlete

>Why are sheboons so violent, even towards children?

Fixed that for you.

Will not see a fraction of the media coverage as the pro 2nd Amendment mother who shot and killed her two daughters.

More to it than that.

First off Liberia was established for this purpose. Two you are right Congress never gave enough money for this. Why though? Because the logistics didn't work. There were already millions of blacks and more each year from birthrates. You could sail 500 ships for a year and not make a dent.

Sheeeeeeeeiiiit

They must've ate all of the KFC.

>nigger blames other nigger's monkey shines on duh debil

This is why they're such shit as a people, they never take responsibility for anything, they always blame something or someone else.

It's not the work of the devil it's the work of black dudes getting these females pregnant then stiffing them on the bill. I bet she had at least 3 baby fathers none of which stuck around leaving her to deal with all those children in her own. Who wouldn't snap?

The 1860 census had 3,953,761 slaves, 12.6% of the total population. 500 ships carrying 1,000 each would require eight series of trips to send them all back.

why you fags being so nice genocide would have been fine