Some eastern-european shithole i bet.

Romania maybe?

Chile, Argentina?

Or some Yugoslav country?

No

Nooo

mine

SHEEEIIIIT.

MY last guesses are either France, or some country in the isles.

Spain? That's the average northern Spain landscape

>Some eastern-european shithole i bet
this looks very much like England except England isn't this flat which is why I said The Netherlands

Mongolia or some other steppe country.

don't like a billion fucking countries look like this at some point?

nah look at the roadside and the fields

it's a bit too shit for england desu

Could be France tbf
But it's probably Spain and this is going to turn into a "I bet you didn't know Spain wasn't % desertic LMAO look we have green too" thread

>mountains in the Netherlands
mate

Is it in Central Asia?

Mongolia. Or Hungary.

Both have steppe.

Forgot pic

DELET

>implying this won't turn into a "guess the country" thread
as of this post, i declare the poster of the correct answer to have the next go and all subsequent go's shall be determined by subsequent winners; one game at a time

This

>it's a bit too shit for england desu
england is a shithole though

I reckon you're right. Mongolia was my first thought. But then I also thought it could be Hungary, because Hungary does have a small area of steppe.

France doesn't have any steppe. It's not flat enough.

The living standard in eastern european """""""""""shitholes""""""""""""" is surprisingly higher than in your meme country

maybe if you're a paki who has never left his borough of london

>France doesn't have any steppe. It's not flat enough

We literaly have the last steppe environment of all Europe tho, the Crau Plain. Pretty small but it really is the last
Not every steppe is lush green

>living standard
literally only pussies can't take care of themselves in any situation

I'm below the poverty line and I still can get my shit from other places, but the difference is - those Eastern European shitholes are depressing commieblock-tier areas

and Brazil is a beautiful hot country (although it's full of houseniggers)

you dumb wh*Te cunt

It could also be Khazakstan, they not only have steppes like mongolia but they also have roads.

czechia is western europe

also czechia is honorary germanic

canada?

Based Geographie poster.

>this entire post
actual shitskin detected

out of my country please

i think the spaniard might have gone for his siesta

no I'm too busy fucking married wh*Tewhores and making their wh*Tecuck husbands watch as I impregnate her

feels good living in a wh*Te area, it means you're in demand because there is a shortage of cucking in the area and you know wh*Tes can't live without that

western europe? haven't heard that yet lol. people want to call this country central european but i think thats just a meme, i like to see it as one of the better eastern european countries..
>germanic
Germano-Celto-Slavic*

not even worth a (You)

Have a free paysage friendo

usa

Ok so this has gone too far
It was in fucking eastern Turkey.

First post with a new image to guess gets the next go

you mean greater kurdistan

Yes, that could easy be most countries in the world, you could've taken that pic here

Caucasus being a G R E E N Y boi again

Mongolia

>It was in fucking eastern Turkey.
ah I've never been to the shithole part of my country sir I apologise

I have a fear I will be attacked by 60 monkeys at once with donkeys on their dick that live in that region

I just looked it up, it's a plain, but I don't know if it would be called steppe.

Pic related is a map of steppe. And prairie, which is very similar.

Next

Try this one.

Greece?

Probably Europe judging by the architecture.

France? If not then Spain or Italy. Or maybe Andorra?

Well besides the French wiki which states it is the last steppique environment of Europe, I've been there and seen several panels destined to visitors that stated the same.
I'll admit however I don't know precisely what are the precise characteristics of a steppe so I couldn't argue by myself
I was at huge rave party there this summer, it felt very unreal all the rocks and dry eeds spanning to the horizon where the mountains started, didn't feel in France at all

Belgium

Nope.

Looks French for me as well, or somewhere Mediterranean anyway

Close, you've actally said the country.
No

Alright, France.

Yeah taking the scattergun approach is sort of cheating I guess.

THE FUCKIN SPAIN

Spain

Congrats
Now you can continue

or the northern frnace, because that place looks like a typical wallonian landscape

It's in Corsica boi

what place?

Pietroso
In the mountains

I really need to go there, Corsica looks ultimate comfy

Morocco ?

Fair. Yeah I don't know the definition either, that map says Hungary has prairie, but Wikipedia says it's steppe, so I dunno.

Nope

Another one

And please someone guess this one:

Iran or Yemen.

Macedonia

Italy.

looks like croatia tbqh

Finland.

Looks like the UK to me but it also looks like the car that took the picture was driving on the left, so no
Romania ?

Nope.

Yes. I guess you got it because you live right next to it.

When I was in Croatia I took a train from Zagreb to Split, and I remember going over some really mountainous terrain, so I tried to find something that looked like that.

Serbia

Nope

One of those is correct. Also bonus points if you get the specific region of said country.

Nope

If it's the UK I'd say Wales
If it's Romania I have no clue

UK is correct. It's Scotland. I avoided showing the road because they you would have seen it's left-hand drive straight away. I probably could have got a view that looked more obviously like Scotland really, with snow on the mountains etc.

This is a really obscure country

Think REALLY obscure

It reminded me of the Brecon Beacons and I thought the hills were too low to be Scotland
Not that Scotland is 100% mountains everywhere but still it's the cliché that comes to mind.
I want to road trip the fuck out of the UK
The houses definitely looked like the UK tho

I gotta go but this was fun, bye Anons

Kyrgyzstan

i'll go out on a limb and say it's argentina

some -stan probably
tajikistan

Uzbekistan or Turkmenistan, could even be Eritrea.

How the fuck did you get it immediately

For fuck's sake

Clearly my clue made it too obvious, everybody immediately thought of the -stans

yep, which of them though?
Tajikistan kazakhstan and Afghanistan seem too green for it, and they aren't obscure, with the exception of Tajikistan.

Here's another

It was Kyrgyzstan, the Spaniard got it

I shouldn't have given a clue, it would have taken ages for someone to get it

russia or ukraine

central american country maybe?

salvador

Somewhere in south america or central africa, Tanzania, Zambia Brazil or the Guays.

Nope.

Couldn't say.

Nope.

Colombia

I found this place by random and thought it looked amazing, so guess this place too.

Nope.

Also nope.

China on this one, also, the one you posted before is probably Algeria.

No to both. Sorry.

Maybe I'm making them too hard. The first one is not Africa. The second one is. But I guess that doesn't narrow it down much because Africa is huge.