Can we just kill everyone in this area except Azeris and get away with it ?

Can we just kill everyone in this area except Azeris and get away with it ?

Also not shown in map but we should genocide Lazes too

Balkars, Kumyks, CHECHENS, Dagestanis are OK

Adygeis do not exist

>turkroaches

Chechens are only OK when they kill sl*V(e)s otherwise they should be genocided.

>subhuman diaspora
Let me guess it, Armenian ?

HAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAA

*BREATHS IN*

HAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAVHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAA

>700.000
uhhh sweetheart i think you're wrong
real numbers:
georgians (aka Pontic subhumans who were not hellenized): 300
Seljuk Turks: 30000000000000

No
Adygs make good cheese
Osetians make good pies
Goga's wines are not bad
Armenoids make better kebab than turks

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>replace Caucasus master race with subhuman central Asian monkeys

Why even would you want this Chechens, circassians, dagestanis, ingushestians, and some Ossetians are your mudslime brothers.

I don't know anything about Adıgeys or osetians hence I don't have any opinions about them and what the fuck is goga, georgian ?

What!? Only wh*Tes should be killed.

Yes

adigeys are mudslimes
oss*tians are alans they're a iranian tribe

I am not muslim, I worship black bull.
They are wh*Te

>Adygeis
they're Circassians
>all those made up battles and numbers
Georgians are Pontic subhumans i'll make sure i'll beat up one when i go to Georgia

Turkey... easy on the genocide

Are Dagestanis turkic people or same people with chechens ? or mixed ?

you dont even know what you're talking about
uneducated nigger

north caucasian tribes were first christians but then muslimfied by t*Rks, all north caucasian tribes are mixed with some sort of mudslime race, be it from ir*n or turkey. a lot of adgye and circassian live in turkey

>you dont even know what you're talking about
what's the difference between you and a pontic greek
pro tip: nothing
i'll drag a pontic georgian subhuman by his huge jewish nose and throw him into lava

> Armenian genocide wasn't enough

Sneaky truckroach. Sure, nuke the rest, but leave Armenia alone, just to pester you with their mere existence.

did a L*z monkey steal your kebab or something?

nope i just resent all pontians whether they're muslim or not
Lazes are ok though

trabizond is gurci clay you roach

shut the fuck up you pontic subhuman

So you are saying that the caucasian mustard races got absolutely cucked by the "lesser" middle eastern races?

"Jews without intelligence and ability to think" Would be the best description of caucasian apes tbqh.

Why did ottomans take soo much Balkan, Caucaoid and kurd subhumans in anatolia there is too much of them aghhhh get the fuck outta my country

Azeris are best cacausians simply because they're not originally cacausians
The rest are literal cancer wannabe jews and dictators

This. Azeris in Turkey are top-tier.

Lol did one of them steal your gf

I have no problems with Caucasians i only hate Pontians

So you are cool with ossetians too?

ik wanna kill turkish

Why?

>calls georgians potians
>doesnt know laz people are potians

So edgy cucaracha

Touch Georgia and you'll have to deal with me, fuckboy.

Just kys, mongrel and whole world would feel relief

part and parcel of being an artifial country created through destroying native civilizations with tribal hordes.

orospu anan rus yarrağı yerken de böyle mi düşünüyordu?

Kotokbash, men kyrgyzmin, orus emesmin

hahahahahahahahahaha

are you still mad at your mum for that kemer holiday back in 2005?

Why do Turks hate them ?

Roaches are subhumans

I dont know, they all look the same for me, however armeninans are good guys and i like their kebabs and shashlyks.

Mehmed, this is not funny, try better next time

Question : Why don't Turks simply call Euros and Americans hypocrites for not recognizing Circassians instead of throwing autistic shit-fits whenever Armenian genocide is mentioned ?

we do that as well but msm doesnt really cover that.

we also talk quite a lot of turk genocides in balkans during balkan wars too but whatever :^)

> i like their kebabs and shashlyks.
Not Turk but why would anyone want plagarized Arab/ persian food from Christians ?

christians cannot commit genocides
hit a nerve there ivanbeg?

I have a feeling if the Turks simply said " we'll recognize Armenian genocide when Russia and the West recognize genocide of Circassians/ Turks" they would shut right up. easy solution .

Why do you still think i am russki? Havent i told you there approximately 3 or 4 kyrgyzstani posters, one of them definitelly russki, but i am not him?

you are worse, you are slav rapebaby

shitty argument tbqh, made sense to me when I was underage too
yeah because it's real hard to recognise you from the pool of 500+ kyrgyz posters, there are two of you at max ffs

what about the qts?

I dont have any russkies in my genealogy, there were some uzbeks and turkmens, but no slavs at all. Cant say the same about, you Turks are literally mongrels

orospu çocuğu olduğunu kabullen kapansın bu konu rus piçi :D

Kotko get, arap aiban

Can you rate all your neighbouring countries please?

Kazakhstan>>>Uzbekistan>>>Turkmenistan>>>>>>>>>Tajikistan

Whats wrong with tajikistan?

>AZERI BEST CAUCASIANS
>CONSIDERS AZERI ''''''CAUCASIAN'''''''

>t*rKish ''education''

what's next, armos are caucasian? you're all literal subhumans

kek this one's the worst. no wonder a turkroach is asking Sup Forums to help remove them. they could never do it themselves

nope, ancestors been here since 400 years