Hey Sup Forums how do you feel about Swedistan beating Italia with an all white-eleven?

Hey Sup Forums how do you feel about Swedistan beating Italia with an all white-eleven?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEniyIGZa58
youtube.com/watch?v=zrBPP809n3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not all white. One mulatto.

Well it clearly shows a complete lack of assimilation, but that's pretty well documented.

Who only played like 10 minutes

i honestly feel really good. We can kick out those incompetent managers. The only awful thing is that all of this mismanagement was tax-funded

what has your media said about this problematic issue?

Nothing as far as I'm concerned lol

hmm yes but he was good at pushing the ball away from our side of the field and making the Italian players anxious, non the less.

Curious about this, can you tell me more about your manager?

Ventura could barely manage to qualify Torino to EL, plus the federation is managed by 70 year old racist idiot

This, your government will probably intervene including a trans, a fat and a muslim on your rooster.

We can feel proud of our team for once. Looking forward to an honorable loss on monday.

how is he racist?

he called a black player a banana eater, plus he said women are more handicapped than men at playing footy

stay mad

I'm sorry, but did Italy already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the first leg. Does not having the lead in the first leg count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the playoff is still not over? Italy still have another game to play and they have been the best team in the world for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the europe who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in their home stadium. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Italy is one of the best fucking NT in the world, they beat Sweden last year and would have won the whole euro if Zaza and Pellè didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Italy wins at home and someone bumps this topic. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Italy topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the country because it's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking countries on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

So he made 2 perfectly correct statements, what else?

>women are more handicapped than men at playing footy
youtube.com/watch?v=LEniyIGZa58
I can agree with him here

This is too far-fetched from reality. Yes, we have a problem with overtly political correct people but please..

youtube.com/watch?v=zrBPP809n3M
better one

Congrats. I hope this is a step forward in bringing your country out of it's regressive erosion. You have a right to be proud today, lads.

Someone needs screencap this incase italy loses.

What if it doesn't, I mean I think we will probably lose as well but this and France... It's not impossible by any means that Italy will miss this WC

dude lets be honest we suck i can already see the score for the next game in Milan 0-0

"One of the worst teams in europe" lol. Of course Italy remains one of the greats but we're not the Faroe Islands

based federation manager

>screencapping pasta
For what purpose?

Do black people just completely avoid eating bananas for the entirety of their lives? How do they get potassium.
You gotta be being satirical with the second one though. Nobody who's not a completely comatose vegetable knows that's an unassailable truth.

Our sport journalists constantly complain that our team is too Swedish. They want more niggers and arabs to represent the state of Sweden.

Its true because Sweden is maximum 80 % white (and then we are counting finns, yugos, italians etc as white). But I'm laffin every time we field a genuine Swedish eleven, its pure pleasure

Thank you fellow canaduck, keep rebelling against the ice hockey hype

During Janne we have done just that a lot of times if I'm not mistaken though?

>Its true because Sweden is maximum 80 % white

no it's fucking not. It's >90% stop pulling garbage out of your ass. Have you only lived in immigrant filled suburbs or something?

yes, we have fielded pure Swedish teams quite a few teams, and I dont think we have ever had more than 2 non-Swedes starting.

A good inspiration for our disgusting U-21/U-19/U-17 teams where they field 50/50 Swedes and Non-Swedes.

correction*
they field their best players