House hunters

House hunters
Anyone have a link to that latest Morgantown West Virginia episode with that realtor lady who had the amazing phat ass? Asking for a friend.
Also house hunter thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RH1anSolNEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> that wife that didnt understand why the shower had two shower heads

My brother likes to say they already know which house they are buying before filming, and just show two more to create a TV show out of it.

is that AJ jr??

>House is beautiful, meets all their requirements and asking price is 50,000 below their budget
>Yeah but I don't like the paint color in this room/the blinds are ugly/the kitchen doesn't have all stainless steel appliances so we have to look at something else

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

your brother is right but you should punch him in the balls for always saying it.

half the wives on this show either seem like down ass bitches, or complete cunts who I'd hate to spend the rest of my life with

why did it have two shower heads

those hips look promising.

come on OP what the fuck, how come you dont have more screencaps.

>We want a place that's close to downtown but also in a quiet suburb
>We want something with a bit of history that's also completely modern
>We have no kids yet but we need 5 bedrooms minimum just in case we become Mormons or something
>We're both part time basket weavers so our budget is only $1.2 million

I swear to God this is the only fucking show my mom watches. It drives me fucking crazy.

The only good thing to come out of it was that time that Mike Tyson Mysteries did a send-up of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RH1anSolNEo

>Not watching true HGTV kino

I remember seeing an ep of that and the woman wanted to demolish every column on the first floor to create an open floor plan. she got pissed when the mexican contractor said they had to keep some of them load bearing aspects because they were fucking load bearing

this

>ameriburger mortgages

did 2007 not teach you anything?

What ever happened to the guy that went crazy and went to the wilderness with a gun?

That was flip or flop I think. Never watched it because the woman seemed like a cunt and the guy seemed crazy. Lo and behold, they were.

350k seems like a lot for a house.

>watching normal House Hunters
>not watching only International
literal max pleb

>Normal House Hunters
>We want a decent yard
>Don't want to do too much updating
>Would love it to be in the city

>International
>We want a roof thats intact
>At least one bathroom
>Has an oven and appliances of any kind

>tfw no a frame house

>normal house hunters
>budget is $500,000
>can either live closer to the center of Dallas and get a small rundown house
>or a literal mcmansion just 10 minutes further out, on 2 acres, and it's 100k less.