Well I wonder why

Well I wonder why....

Hopefully this brings courage to more women in soccer to speak up about rape accusations and destroy the sport like Hollywood.

ROAST

yes. this sexual assault meme needs to end but not before fagdive is destroyed by it

Keep it going, so far only shitty people have gone down

>female athletes

If Peypey got away with it on a country that cares about that kind of shit, I doubt some has been like Blatter will have any effect, considering most divegrass fans are 3rd worlders that don't give a shit about this stuff.
Players coming out as gay would have a bigger impact, but they probabbly have some clauses in their contracts that don't allow them to come out. I know our women's league has that clause.

Y’all ever seen her vagina? IMO it looked GROSS. Thoughts?

DON'T

Lol, Blatter is no longer in charge of FIFA and everybody always knew he was a sleezebag.

Also, that whore is probably lying to get attention, let's face it.

But keep dreaming, fatso

MY YORKSHIRE PUDS ARE READY

Meh, fuck Batter anyway

#MeToo

>and everybody always knew he was a sleezebag
This. The guy made a comment about women footballers playing in bikinis.

That’s actually a good idea, maybe someone would actually watch a womens game if they did that

her picture made me feel sexually assaulted desu

All female athletes should have to play in bikinis, then they can have their equal pay

Sure, it's alright to say that here and I agree. But you can't say it in the general public.

post it

DO NOT POST IT

>destroying sepp blatter
>destroying football
You got that backwards. If you really hate footy you want ol' Sepp as close as possible to it's core

But it looks like Mrs Sailing Boat Labia might have punched a bit higher than her level here

Please dont.
Its been years and im finally recovering.

wait for it...

are you heterosexual?

Fuck that, some honesty and frankness would do this world a lot of good

DONT POST IT!

Did he grab her by the pussy

Fuckin twat

Its so angry!

it's a nice looking pussy actually

Wat.

Post it again!

If he sexually assaulted her why didn't she just assault him back?

Holy shit, she looks like those Chloe Moretz memes

the butthole is the best part