bald coot

(ps im digging the bald look x)

feet

fuck you pay me

-the government

THIS is how we fix the housing problem lads

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505670425241.webm

wondrous edition

This literally just describes British life for 90% of the people and it's a direct result of poor urban planning, living on a small island with nothing to do and an inherit british lack of aspiration. Not sure why this is "Deano"

Me and my boyfriend.

feeling blessed :)

don't acknowledge it, it feeds off attention

just found out my bf is gay lads

good post

the english experience

Whos tuning in?
youtube.com/watch?v=6_lskZQ4I7c

UNO VELA

HILO LATINO

JAJAJAJAJA PIRJATES

I miss tony desu

Cheers lad. Yeah much less maintenance and it makes the rogaine more effective (still following the treatment, will see how it goes in a couple of months when I grow it back)

Rise and shine really early tomorrow

Voted Brexit but I don't mind the Poles, am I a rorke?

that's south africa

need to make the one on the right my gf

horribly anxiety inducing pic

still wake up at 8:30 despite being a NEET, meditate, eat a healthy breakfast of branflakes before heading down to the gym for a morning workout

pretty good lads

Alan's head shape looks so weird.... It's like he's an actual alien or something.

Thoughts on Theresa May?

>be in rural welsh area
>one of the smartest lads around, everyone thinks you're a brainiac
>go to university
>instantly become a brainlet compared to giant-brains from around the country

>n the heart of Johannesburg, there is probably no building more notorious than Ponte City. The cylindrical tower with a hollow core was built in the 1970s as luxury apartments only for whites. In the ensuing decades, as whites decamped to the suburbs, Ponte became a symbol of urban decay, overrun by drug dealers and gangs and dubbed "suicide central" because of the number of people who chose to end their lives by hurling themselves off the tower.

it is odd
his lips are weird as well

Feel sad lonely bored and worried

>work tomorrow
>and the next day
>and the next day
>and the next day
>and the next day
>and the next week
>and the next month
>and the next year
>and the next decade
>and the next decade
>and the next decade
>and the next decade
>and the next decade

>you arrive in the galactic republic of slough (3000 AD)

boards of canada desu

*minces into thread, throwing glitter*
diversity enriches us all
we mustn't leave the EU
Islam is a beautiful religion
We're all gay in some way!
Paedophiles need help, not prison
Legalise it!

read a post on /his/ that if you have a bump on the back of your head, you have the neanderthal gene

will take it as a fact without checking if it's true

lol the laborers i pay rugby with take the piss out of me sometimes for going to uni. brainlets

Truly the greatest band on earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=cfudXO_vzWk
Been a fan since I was 12 and although I have since listened to more technically gifted musicians, what truly makes the Red Hot Chili Peppers unique is their sincerity (just look at how Kiedis wrestles the guy right there and how Flea is into playing his bass parts with his mouth). I Love the Red Hots. Simple as.

T O R I E S
O U T

yeah if you're hands bigger than your face you have cancer too m8

she's 16. only 2 more years :D

the GOAT irish boxer?

describe the smartest person you met at uni. Did they do anything that really impressed you? What do they do now?

Have read this as well desu, might be dodgy but it's a thing

*lamps you in the back of the skull*

hello ook ook

youtube.com/watch?v=GH3mP4kJe7o
AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING

I knew albert einstein, he made some kind of scientific breakthrough or something not too long back, shagged his mother when she came to the halls

*plops legs onto yours*

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk0pA-G0Kz8

2117 is the year of the next transit of Venus

Simply 2 words descibe him: m & e.

that's not barry mcguigan

Think I was the smartest person at my uni

youtube.com/watch?v=VHEUX_3O0c8

iktf

I was one of the top students in my school then I realised I went to a school full of thickos

Was unironically me, in my class. Got me some jealousy, some fans (people still adding me on fb to this day), some girls shagged me just because I was top of our class (a very hard engineering program) and hoping it would somehow rub on them.

Goodbye my friends.
It's over for me. There is no escape. Depression is so much I can't even browse anymore. My body is weak, my mind is fainting. Everything hurts. I can't handle the pain. Coping doesn't work anymore.

not hard to be smart in a third world shithole you paki

Shut up Alien

I WANT TO BE A DEANO

I WANT TO BE THE KID IN SCHOOL THAT DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS AND YOU THOUGHT WOULD BE A LOSER BUT ENDED UP TAKING A BTEC IN COMMUNITY COLLEGE AND IS NOW A PLUMBER THAT CAN AFFORD TO TURN DOWN WORK BECAUSE HE'S SO BUSY
HE NOW HAS A HOME AND A WIFE AND 3 KIDS THAT HAS 500 PRESENTS TO OPEN ON CHRISTMAS BECAUSE HE BOUGHT THEM ALL ON HIS ARGOS STORE CARD

>toil in 3 hours
why did i stop being neet

what is your fb naseem want to have a cheeky stalk

love thighs but thats just really too bodybuildery

yeh the iq will skyrocket after all the human detritus die off from taking off

smartest person i met was probably my tutor, he was an artist and lectured art and graphic design

very laid back, cool, and clever guy, very articulate and knew about almost anything

might become a bat surveyor. make a bunch of money sitting staring at a bar looking for bats

thoroughly enjoyed the most recent episode of rick and morty and looking forward to seeing how it pans out with evil morty

I'll have you know I was nominated the smartest and sexiest human being alive by the Oxford dean at Oxford University, of all time may I add.

some nerd I made fun of in high school went to yale and is now the mayor of my town

are normans even conscious?

youtube.com/watch?v=wLeMnVJaT6o

*bing*
*bing*
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sum lai wun tai omi ay wong sun
don't fuck around

wun sen.

Smartest person ive met was my secondary school history teacher

alan? more like alien lmao

quite like preggos if i do say so myself

hate kids though, can never be a parent

>NasEEm

took a dump and oxford sent me a invitation to study molecular science for free

university keeps forgetting to email me things
really pissed off

anyone got any job centre horror stories?

i do but let me hears yours first so it doesn't seem like i'm just blogposting :)

His head's like the one Roger as from American Dad

feeling pretty awesome right now la. everything makes sense to me, feel all races are equal, sexes are equal, don't feel the need to punch a Paddy in his stupid face etc

just feel a transplendent transcendence tbqh la

All of my sneezes are extremely loud. Like a proper shout. Can't help it. Neighbours must think I'm mental.

>quite like preggos if i do say so myself

well how the fuck do you spell it then? nasim?

weird how different a person looks without eyebrows as opposed to with them, despite being a minor inconsequential change

no other feature-change has the same strangely jarring effect upon seeing someone

I once went to the job centre. Never again.

Rorke was screaming at me down the phone once oh yes

Ah yes...
Capitalism...

I'm a paki with thick bushy pitch black eyebrows

saw a video of some mexican cartel fellas who had cut the face of some bloke and his hands off and then were starting on his throat but bruh was still alive.

gets me hard imagining the beautiful brown baby inside her

hmmmmm

me llamo roberto

Cat meow because it knows that in my bag the food

im so sorry

alri rob