Why doesn't she have hair on her armpits?

Why doesn't she have hair on her armpits?

that would be gross

She's never used them

BECAUSE SMOOTH PITS ARE A HALLMARK OF FEMININITY

IF YOU WANT HAIRY PITS YOU ARE OBJECTIVELY A FAGGOT WHO WANTS TO FUCK MEN

must be nice being so brainwashed.

It's the other way around, friendo.
If you like shaved pits, you are a pedophile.

I'm not saying it's what I like but the character definitely wouldn't shave her armpits or anything else.

>be Brad Dourif's daughter
>get your looks from your dad
Tough fucking break

>SMOOTH PITS ARE A HALLMARK OF FEMININITY
You mean neoteny

>He doesn't want to fuck any Douriff.

haha ok grandpa. sorry we all couldnt grow up in the unshaven 70's

IN A FIT OF GOOD SENSE SHE GOT IT PERMANENTLY LASERED OFF

SMOOTH PITS ARE A FEMININE TRAIT, ALL MODERN WOMEN GET RID OF THEIR ARMPIT HAIR FOR THE AESTHETICS

EXCEPT FOR PROTESTING DYKES MAKING FEMINIST STATEMENTS, HENCE WHY HAIRY PITS ARE DOUBLY SHIT

That's alright, kiddo. It's okay to be a pedophile if you yourself are a child.

Fuck off max, you fucking hack

>hairy men scared of hair

How can it be a trait when they have to artificially create it?

They should've just made the whole show about her and that guy

this

*DISGUSTED BY

ASK THEM, IT IS A FEMININE TRAIT

WOMEN REMOVE HAIR FROM THEIR LEGS FOR THE SAME REASON

SURELY YOU DISGUSTING HAIRY DEGENERATES WANT WOMEN WITH HAIRY LEGS ALSO

>EXCEPT FOR PROTESTING DYKES MAKING FEMINIST STATEMENTS, HENCE WHY HAIRY PITS ARE DOUBLY SHIT
How insecure are you that the preferences of dykes affect your tastes?

nah, just hairy pits and maybe poonani

>IT IS A FEMININE TRAIT
It's still not a feminine trait, you tard. It's to make them look younger because children are hairless. Which is why I said it's a neotenic trait, just like how females putting on makeup is also to make them look younger.

could be a genetic mutation, my mother has it, never had to shave her armpits her entire life

Women have minimal facial hair, so it's natural to want to see minimal hair on other parts of the body too. Hair in places other than the head is masculine.

>sexually attracted to androgenic hair
>straight

>Women have minimal facial hair, so it's natural to want to see minimal hair on other parts of the body too.

>this logic

FEMALES ALL DO IT, ITS A FEMININE TRAIT

THE FEMINIST PROTEST ASPECT JUST COMPOUNDS WHATS ALREADY OBJECTIVELY DISGUSTING ON THE AESTHETIC BASIS

HAIRY PITS ARE FOR SUBCULTURE DEGENERATES

Men are objectively hairier than women. More body hair is masculine, less body hair is feminine. To make themselves the most feminine, women remove all of their body hair. You have to be autistic to not understand this line of reasoning. That, or you're projecting your own pedophilia onto everyone else.

>FEMALES ALL DO IT, ITS A FEMININE TRAIT
They only started doing it in the Western world in the last 50 years during the rise of post-war degeneracy.
And you call yourself a conservative?

>not appreciating all sorts of body types and grooming differences in women in all of their diversity

>To make themselves the most feminine, women remove all of their body hair.
Because "femininity" is linked to neoteny. The same reasoning applies to feminine standards of beauty and the products they use to maintain that neoteny.

Viewers would find it offensive.

fucking underrated

itt bull dykes trying to convince everyone hairy armpits are sexy on any gender.

only emasculated cucks with no aesthetic insight are fearful of a bit of hair

i fucked some german exchange student that didn't shave her legs or pits, it was gross af, but i still powered through it. as soon as it was over i never wanted to see her again though. side note: i was the first cut dick she had and she couldn't believe someone could fuck for longer than 5 minutes

then you woke up

AESTHETICS OVERRIDE POLITICS WHEN IT COMES TO BODY HAIR ON WOMEN

THEY ALSO TRIED A RESURGENCE OF THIS SHIT IN THE 60S, AND EVERYONE KNOWS HIPPIES ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING

HAIRY PITS RRRRRRRRAUS

SO BLAME THEM

SMOOTH PITS ARE AESTHETICALLY SUPERIOR, SAME FOR SMOOTH LEGS, THE SAME EXACT LOGIC

CAVEWOMEN GTFO

hairy armpits are kino

everyone post hairy armpits

Seriously

preach it sister. dont let no man tell you whats sexy! its okey youre too fat to actually reach your legs or arm pits.

hairfags are worse than footfags

I can picture your metrosexual faggot face through the monitor, you probably dye your hair and wear skinny jeans, fucking queer

never thought i would have to agree on a statement putting footfags on the better side.

what did he mean by this?

right and you are a 250 pound 5'2" flannel wearing short haired dyke.

No, neoteny is linked to femininity. Men and women both idealize themselves at their peak sexual prime. Women mature younger and thus idealize themselves at a younger age, because their sexual worth is diminishing throughout most of their life. Men mature slower and thus peak much later, ~30 generally. This means men are idealized at a much older age.

>this low test beta reply
get fucked queer

She looks crazy much like wormtongue from lotr.

suck a hairy arm pit fag

Or gary sinise.

>big tits and fat asses are neotenic traits
"femininity" is high estrogens/low androgens, faggot

some women don't have hair under their arms

wut

More hair means stronger smell and thus increasing the chance to find a mate, you are probably 12 or an uneducated swine.

90% of the people living in south korea were born with a rare genetic defect that rid them of body odor (they also don't have any body hair)
they have a population of 50+million

France has the most smelliest harriest people of earth
they have a population of 60+ million

if you were correct then france would've had a larger population and population density than south korea since they would've had a bigger chance of scoring a mate, which they don't

Just because it's not useful now doesn't mean it wasn't at some point in the past.

I keep thinking about how Cersei and the ayy lmao woman weren't all hairy after being locked up by the religious nuts in the last season of GOT. do the books go into women shaving their legs and arm pits, or just the tax policies

MODERN WOMEN DONT ATTRACT MATES BASED ON HOW MUCH DISGUSTING BO AND UNKEMPT BODY HAIR THEY HAVE

THIS IS LIKE BEING NOSTALGIC FOR THE BLACK DEATH

HAIRYFAG POSITION IS UNTENABLE, YOUR JUST VILE DEGENERATES

autist

What's wrong with being a pedophile?

Why doesn't she have tits on her chest?

Stop posting you total clown.

NO ARGUMENT = MAD

I wonder what a day in the life of a person that feels compelled to make these kinds of post with the intention of making people angry is like. Do you have any productive passions or do you dedicate all of your time stirring shit up by making barely ironic eyesore posts hoping to rake in a couple of measly (You)s and pretend you've triggered someone when they call you a retard for making these embarrassing posts? Very curious.

I WONDER HOW MAD A PERSON HAS TO BE TO PROJECT HIS PERSONAL LIFE ONTO POSTS HE DOESN'T LIKE, REALLY MAKES ONE PONDER

if i shave my armpits does this make me a girl? :3

That show sucked, like the longest episode of dr who ever.

Why did the british one have to be canceled

>It's still not a feminine trait, you tard. It's to make them look younger because children are hairless.
Are you implying that women are trying to attract pedophiles?

GETTIN THERE

NOW FOR THE WHOLE DNA THING :^)

She ain't a feminist.