Do you have this type of housing in your country, Sup Forums? In the US, these are called "mobile homes...

Do you have this type of housing in your country, Sup Forums? In the US, these are called "mobile homes," also known as "trailers." They are often located in "trailer parks." About 6% of Americans live in mobile homes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ufs1GiuPW-c
oregon-floating-homes.idxbroker.com/idx/photogallery/a001/16693668
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buildings looking somewhat like that are called бытoвки (bytovki) and are used during construction for builders to live somewhere

no, our poor people live in picrels.
are trailer parks just a southern thing? they look like you'd freeze in one in the winter in colder climate

some athletic clubs like to use american style mobile houses for their activities, but no one actually lives in them.

some eastern euro gypsies here live in RVs, though.

They're called gypsy homes here because only fucking romanian gypsies can have such shitty standards of living.

Almost none. Gypsies do live in moveable wooden houses, but they resemble American regular houses more.

We do have some other mobile homes. Video related. Moving your house boat from Amsterdam to Rotterdam.

youtube.com/watch?v=ufs1GiuPW-c

We have a lot of people who live on water.

They are more common in the south, but actually, they exist all over the country, even in Alaska. Mobile homes are usually easy to heat, due to their small size. Either electric heating or something like propane/natural gas.

Houseboats are kind of expensive in the US. They are mostly owned here by older people/retirees for some reason.

when you say expensive, do you mean expensive compared to all other forms of housing, or just expensive compared to trailer homes?

Here it tend to be women who think it's romantic. And then draw their husband in.

Full-sized houseboats can be very expensive. This one costs $850,000:

oregon-floating-homes.idxbroker.com/idx/photogallery/a001/16693668

Smaller boats are cheaper, though. A mobile home property is much, much cheaper, often $25,000 to $100,000 depending on size and location.

gas and elecricity is much more expensive in Europe than in the US, propably thats why it's more popular. in Poland we mostly heat with coal which requires a room for furnace and central heating intallation, it couldn't be done in a trailer. thats also why our houses have thicker walls and are made from bricks for better isolation, heating is more expensive so we have to conserve it

So if you build one with your bear hands every 10 years you'll be set.

We don't have those.
Some people love these but mostly for vacations, nobody except gypsies actually use them as homes.

No not in Norway. It was probably a thing in the 80s and early 90s but now the average housing standard is the best in the world

welp

looks comfy

I would like to live alone in one, not bothered by anyone. I'd drive a battered old camaro everywhere, beat up a few prostitutes and spend most of my life at the local dive bar, eventually dying of an alcohol related stomach ulcer or lung cancer

6%? How is your nation so shit yet utterly convinced it's the greatest nation in the world?

These aren't rickshod homes that hillbillies throw together. They're like the American equivalent of a commie block - ultra-cheap but cramped housing for the poorest of the poor.

>Semi-detached house
>Build 1 house, put a wall down the middle, sell it as two
Fucking why

>they look like you'd freeze in one in the winter in colder climate
some of them are fairly well insulated but most people just get big fuckoff NG heaters

>They are more common in the south
no they aren't

A commiebloc is x10 better than a piece of shit trailer, especially those 50s egg shaped ones, you dishonest fuck. We have both up here, I would know.

I'm pretty sure a house that small would be cheaper to build out of 2x4s.

Land is expensive.

Netherlands should be 100% flat.

You get it, lmao :DDDDDD

That's what flats are for. Semi detached have the maintenance of a detached, and the close proximity to the neighbours of a flat. It's just the worst of both worlds.

Over here housing company stakes have lower sales tax than detached houses. Therefore some people build semi-detached ones because you can make it a housing company.

I'd be down to live in a mobile home, if I had my own property. They're not that bad, and cheap af.
Buy like 10 acres and lay one of those bad boys down, that'd be nice.

Most surprising thing I saw in Europe was this bigass German trailer park on the Rhein.

Nobody in the Netherlands wants to pollute the country with flats.
In fact, my city wants to remove all existing flats. But the people living in it don't agree.

We call it "horizon vervuiling" in Dutch. Which means "horizon pollution".

Which is how the government calls things that look like shit.

yeah they're mostly Southern
here really trashy people live in mobile homes, while slightly trashy people have trailers as cottages. Respectable people either own actual cottages or rent them.

Lots of trashy Italians live in trailer parks.
Just happens those trailer parks are in the US, the white trash quarantine nation.

They are not italians, no matter what they claim.

>best in the world
this is the average norwegian house
most of your houses are barn style wooden shacks

Neither are you, Ndongo Mutambe

a lot of cities hate them and set out laws to prevent people living in them
but if there's a native reserve nearby they'll rent out lots to white people

we have them
they have a small amount of space so even though they aren't well insulated, they don't waste a lot by heating a bunch of air around the ceiling or an empty room

here you can rent a small lot with a roof and park under it to live year round

Pajeet land
Our poor people live in shitty shacks in the city. The government builds actual houses for them which they sell and return to living in shitty slums.

RV's no.

Unless you're going to a place where tons of people camp.

Our closest thing would be "Kampers" living in a camp in semi-permanent trailers.

Are trailer parks in the USA generally shitty or are there nice and comfy parks?
I could see myself living in a trailer.

>Are trailer parks in the USA generally shitty or are there nice and comfy parks?
I know one can buy nice units, but I have not seen a nice trailer park. All the ones around me are pretty dumpy. Doesn't mean they don't exist, though. Hopefully another American will reply.

nicer parks often are senior parks, you have to be over 55 to move in so it's retirees and not just poor people

My first gf was from the trailer park my family owned a trailer at it was an old quarry from the 50ès that struck water and filled in . I miss it a lot and the freedom and emotions it brings up when I think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

I used to hear all summer

Nope, people only use these for vacations here. What some retirees do is travel all over australia and live in the caravans like nomads of sorts, which is probably the closest thing we have.

tfw no white trash canadian gf

I guess that makes sense, can't mix the elderly and the paupers.

Sadly enough dutch kampers are mostly trashy people who are heavily involved with drugs, guns and incest.
Though I've met quite a number of them through work and never had any bad experiences.

it was in a place called scotland ontario go and find one for the summer next year my dude

is there plumbing

They're actually relatively nice in the inside. Especially compared to what they look like from the outside.

No, there's a designated shitting street.

fucking everywhere in England

but normal people don't use them

England has so many fucking gypsies in these things it's unreal, not even the cool flashy romani gypsies that sell their dead children either, fucking narsty ass Ir*sh gypsies that rape kids

There was newspaper article here in my region about a group of Irish "travelers" terrorizing local campings with rude and threatening behavior.

Are the really worse than Roma gypsies?

>Are the really worse than Roma gypsies?
much fucking worse, in my town they used to follow little kids around in their groups walking back from school and do stuff to them and make everyone else watch

honestly im fucking terrified of ireland to this day

No, the trashiest cheap housing you can get are these. Usually located on busy roads surrounded by flat fields on the country side