Why does Sup Forums hate homosexuality...

Why does Sup Forums hate homosexuality? There is literally nothing wrong with consentually planting your seed in another man's anus

>inb4 le HIV xDD

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

delet this

Who that

I have an idea. We should prohibit every Australian from posting on this board

Because it's not natural, hence, a sin.

Who is she?

More like this

boipussy > *

pol is a muslim board, so it only approves of fucking little boys

I agree

Is Sup Forums down or something?
Otherwise, please go there.

Faggots raus

They focus their lives on how they get their cummies instead of becoming contributing, reproducing members of society.

Half (HALF) of them were molested as kids, yet they argue it's a perfectly natural trait from birth.

They carry diseases at rates unheard of in straights, eg are 900 time more likely to get AIDs than straight people.

They can't form healthy relationships: even the """"married"""" ones tend to be very very promiscuous.

They only fought for gay """"marriage""" because they hate traditional society and want to destroy its foundational institution, not because they actually believe in monogamy.

They spread their cummies-focused degeracy to kids, proudly: remember when they took children's books about homo lifestyles to Russia during the Olympics?

They are mentally ill. Just like transgenderism, it's a mental illness that usually comes with a host of other mental illnesses. It was taken out of the DSM not because it's not a mental illness, but because of political pressure.

You have a disease based on either being molested, or a hormone problem in the womb. You should recognize that it's a disease and work to overcome it. If you can't, you should practice celibacy.

I dont really care what people do in private but now that sex deviancy has been codified in law as equal to reproductive sex and requiring special legal protection, its going to cause major cultural and demographic decline.

How do you even get a boypussy this nice and pink?

Who's she, does she have any nudes?

Anal bleach

>citation needed

>Why does Sup Forums hate homosexuality?

Have there been any polls on that?

I don't hate homosexuals.
I hate gay prides, LGBTAJJVERUIFE, gay activists and everyone else who thinks he ought to have special priviledges and change the traiditions and morals of his society because he sucks dick.

Fuck off degenerate. Maybe because we have 50 of these threads everything fucking day?
>Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represent approximately 2% of the United States population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV. In 2010, young gay and bisexual men (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all gay and bisexual men. At the end of 2011, an estimated 500,022 (57%) persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the United States were gay and bisexual men, or gay and bisexual men who also inject drugs.
>In 2010, gay and bisexual men accounted for 63% of estimated new HIV infections in the United States and 78% of infections among all newly infected men. From 2008 to 2010, new HIV infections increased 22% among young (aged 13-24) gay and bisexual men and 12% among gay and bisexual men overall.
>Among all gay and bisexual men, white gay and bisexual men accounted for 11,200 (38%) estimated new HIV infections in 2010. The largest number of new infections among white gay and bisexual men (3,300; 29%) occurred in those aged 25 to 34.
>Among all gay and bisexual men, black/African American gay and bisexual men accounted for 10,600 (36%) estimated new HIV infections in 2010. The largest number of new infections among black/African American gay and bisexual men (4,800; 45%) occurred in those aged 13 to 24. From 2008 to 2010 new infections increased 20% among young black/African American gay and bisexual men aged 13 to 24.
>Among all gay and bisexual men, Hispanic/Latino gay and bisexual men accounted for 6,700 (22%) estimated new HIV infections in 2010. The largest number of new infections among Hispanic/Latino gay and bisexual men (3,300; 39%) occurred in those aged 25 to 34
>centre of disease control
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
This is what I post when you faggots come around, and try to larp as normal people "victimized".