What's the most a woman has ever done for a role?

What's the most a woman has ever done for a role?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starvation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's so sexist! ugh...

Sucked dick.

something profane

desu sucking a bunch of fat circumcised shlomos off just to appear for a few minutes in some movie everyone will forget in a few months seems more dedicated than losing weight

why would you do that to yourself for such a shitty flick?

hair takes years to grow and faggots will call you ugly and a boy because they are faceblind fucks

Jamie Lynn spears fucked and got knocked up by dan Schneider

Hayden panetierre fucks old men producers for roles

Women don't care about sucking dick, they just don't like doing it for free.

Came here to post this.

Charlize fucked herself.
That's all I can think of.

christian bale is one of the best to ever do it, no woman can even come close to his craft, this is an unfair comparison.

droped

What is a wig?

Well I guess you can't eat any McDonald's if you want this body.

But then again, this goes for almost any actor. Men or women.

People underestimate what it takes to stay in shape permanently

all makeup.

succ

If you can't stay in shape and exercise with ease you're a genetic failure

Ricci wore an actual 40-pound (18 kg) chain during filming[6] and ate only foods of no nutritional value to achieve a sickly appearance.[7] She told Entertainment Weekly that she remained scantily clad even when the cameras were not rolling: "Sam [Jackson] would be like, 'Put some clothes on!' I was like, 'No, you don't understand. I'm doing something important.'"[8]

At least also show just how swole he got for his next role... in just a few months.

I was fantasizing about doing this to a woman earlier

felt good man

pure kïnográphy method actor

Bale is a madman

>dress like a whore and eat shitty food

Wow, so dedicated.

Maybe Bellucci if she really got fucked in the ass in Irreversible

Chloe Sevigny sucked her bf's dick though

>Hayden panetierre fucks old men producers for roles

Just like amanda seyfried

I wonder how fucked his body is after that.

got some experience with that don't you fatboy?

january 2004

he was already fat for bulking at the premiere

fake dick desu

fucking and sucking for a role isn't like some amazing sacrifice, let's not hype it up especially if they fuck the other gender and they're straight. I'd fuck an older woman for a million dollar role, no probs

Pics?

STICC

He was also "fat" for some scenes in the movie.

For reference, this is ALL that Samual L. Jackson was willing to do in the same movie

>For the film, Jackson spent six or seven hours a day for half a year learning how to play the blues guitar for several songs he plays throughout the film,[3][4] all of which derive from the repertoire of R. L. Burnside.[5]

This

You dont need to work to do a BJ

But did that fake dick go in her ass

I can't imagine but it happened in a room like this.

Very true my man

>Ben, Henry, and Jason probably changed their entire eating habits and workout 9 hours a day to get their greek god bodies
>Gal did 2 push ups

Then he got fat for American hustle

What about that chick from poultrygeist who shat out a toy egg? That's pretty hardcore.

Antonia Campbell Hughes lost a lot of weight for 3096 days

>implying they had any choice

Every actor talks about how much they hate having to work out and eat the blandest food on Earth for these shitty roles. Except probably Momoa, since he's a natural meat head.

I'm saying that's how dedicated the guys were to get those roles. Women do the bare minimum and expect to be cherished like a hero or some shit.

It was really stupid for Bale to lose that amount of weight. He could have done permanent damage to himself.

It's just a fucking movie.

Do you think Bale would be where he is today without the Machinist?

A woman in a John Waters movie got fucked by a chicken.

>institutional sexism expects less of women
>act offended when women get the same results for less work

Maybe if you weren't such a shitlord this wouldn't be such an issue

They're 'dedicated' because they get paid a lot. They don't enjoy it at all. Everyone in the MCU probably secretly hates RDJ since he just shows up looking like himself and gets paid 50 times as much as any of them.

>tfw you will never be a chicken

>where he is today

Where is that exactly? He's the Welsh Hollywood actor with the least honours from HRM Queen Elizabeth II

He obviously has an appreciation for the craft of movie making.

Its like that one autistic artist who paints masterpieces with his own blood.

Aren't those nigglets adopted?

>'No, you don't understand. I'm doing something important.'"

some of those crack whores licked nigger asshole for crack. They probably don't count as women though

More like lack of it. That's why chicks wear makeup. Otherwise they look like that.

Maybe not, but losing all that weight is a gimmick. A tough to pull off gimmick that could have actually severely limited his lifespan, but a gimmick nonetheless. It didn't make his performace instantly better or improve his acting. Studios use actors going method and physically changing as PR to make it seem like they will deliver an amazing role in an amazing movie. Its basically meaningless

It's like a degree, shows what you're willing to do to get the job done. Degrees aren't meaningless.

men do it too, user.

So she was anorexic for 8 and a half years. What does this have to do with getting a role?

That's because you don't value yourself

>that could have actually severely limited his lifespan

Forgive my ignorance, but how is losing that much weight in a short time really THAT unhealthy?

>they just don't like doing it for free.

You haven't met the right women.

leto is a dedicated freak too, good for him. I'm searching for a woman who got unironically fat for a role

Yes, it's an obscure film. Bale was famous before it.

And "where he is today" is not much better off than he was before. He could have never done Batman and still been rich and successful.

Sudden severe changes in weight can cause your organs to fuck themselves up

>He could have done permanent damage to himself
kek

cite a source, fatass

>mfw i make ~100k a year because my github is so shiny when CS grads can't find a job a year after graduating

She's from South Africa so those might as well be her biological children

You're glossing over the 40 pound chain.

It still doesn't make him a better actor. Dedication=/= talent. People give amazing performances without all that pointless shit and do just fine. He's a trooper for doing it but I'm not going to laud his acting ability. I could do that shit too doesn't make me better a engineering. They don't have anything to do with one another

She lost exactly the amount of weight needed to portray Nancy and her teenage struggles. Amazing.

>He obviously has an appreciation for the craft of movie making.

I'm sure he does, but again, at the end of the day it's just a fucking movie. It's art and entertainment. It's not necessary for survival and as others have said it could have done permanent damage to his body. He might have shaved a few years off his lifespan even if he made a "full recovery".

leto has to go for this kind of shit so that people think he's a "serious actor" or whatever. dude hasn't been in a good movie since requiem

horrible actor and horrible musician.

He ruined method acting

Charlize Theron in monster gained quite a lot of weight.

ebin :DDD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starvation

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Leto does this shit for good PR and to try and convince people he's a great actor because he physically transforms. Losing and gaining weight rapidly doesn't make you a good actor

He also started to smoke to lose appetite

>It's not necessary for survival
This is the worst possible argument against making art

He thinks about films differently than you or I, I wouldn't have done it either. I just think it's impressive he was able to make himself do that in the name of a movie

I'm not saying what he did was easy.

But he basically has a team of doctors helping him to do this as quickly as possible. You or I couldn't do this half as efficiently.

Acting isn't some skill or talent gifted from God and can't be built up to a masterful level with practice. Take a 6 month acting program and you can act like the hollywood stars, it's literally nothing. Dedication is more important in this field. Dedicating yourself to a character is 90% of acting. I don't think the Machinist was necessary for his fame but it's basically like a ticket for him to take any role he wants to now.

Not memeing, Bale clearely don't care that much about his own life

horrible musician yes. horrible actor, no way. more like mid tier actor, which is god tier for current trends
ruined is too harsh
charlize is the peak of female method acting, will we ever go there again

And 30 pounds of weight, and prosthetics. It's unfair to compare it to something like Bale in The Machinist because it's not supposed to be compared. It was still a damn good performance though.

Black Snake Moan was her idea of 'something important?' Jesus Christ, I knew she was uninspiring these days, but this seems a bit extreme.

It's the best argument. Art is a luxury. It certainly has its role in society and we do need it to keep our souls healthy, but it comes last in terms of priorities in life.

If you've ever had severe illness or injury you'd be insulted by Bale playing with fire.

She probably needed a rest week after those pushups

You've clearly never given good* head or you've only sucked off premature ejaculators.

Antonia Campbell-Hughes didn't just lose weight for her role in 3096 Tage, she was actually skinnier and weaker than the woman she was playing, a woman who was starved for days at a time for years on end to keep her weak. She was so weak that she broke bones from just bumping into furniture.

Black Snake Moan is good tho

That's up for debate, but would you ever call it 'something important?' It's not quite kino territory.

Sheer stupidity.

Yeah you could. It's literally just eating a lot of food and workout out a lot. Maybe an extra 500 mg of test per week. It's not magic. It's food, testosterone, and a lot of hard work. Doesn't take doctors and experts.

It's pretty kino. I could see how Christina thought it was more than it was when they were on the set. As an actor you don't really know how a movie is going to turn out until you see the finished product.