AHHAHAH THE STATE OF MURDERBALL

AHHAHAH THE STATE OF MURDERBALL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemispherectomy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigger

Full contact should be banned. These brutal sports put young people in danger. Especially with women getting into these violent sports

How is colliding with other athletes correlated with atrophy of brain tissue?

Now that they have aaron's brain I'm sure they will find a way to diagnose CTE in living patients. Wonder what's gonna happen to the NFL when they order CTE tests for all players and it turns out half the league has it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy

It's as if repeated trauma to the head causes brain damage.

that doesn’t explain shit. he was a murderer

>someone asks a legitimate question
>this colored man thinks posting a link is an answer

If you can't explain something in simple enough terms for someone with no knowledge on the subject to understand, you don't truly understand and shouldn't speak on the subject.

i think the kraut was being facetious la

are you taking the piss too la?

i am really wasted

I think the real answer is to not let kids play sports like American football, but let them decide when they get older. Or have all football for 18 and under be flag football. As gay as that sounds no sport is worth brain injury and especially CTE.

who gives a fuck

You're an idiot

Everyone who plays or has played football, people who have kids or relatives playing football, etc... you fucking mongoloid

>Everyone who plays or has played football
Wrong.

T. Javarius Niggerus III
Some of us require brain function and don't rely on sports and welfare checks to live.

You said everyone, which is wrong. Reee louder, fatbody.

Yeah you got me there. I guess if I was a retard nigger I wouldn't worry about losing grey matter either. Ignorance truly is bliss huh Tyrese?

lol get mad

Seems you're already showing signs of brain loss. Shame

How is something like this non diagnosable prior to death? Shouldn't this jump off the screen during a brain scan?

you can't remove the brain of a living patient

Hannibal Lecter

Just fuck my brain up senpai.

please let this somehow happen

>Now that they have aaron's brain I'm sure they will find a way to diagnose CTE in living patients
Why? How does Aaron's brain represent the key to discovering CTE in living people.

i am sure most puerto rican brains are like this

Seriously, if you allow your kids to play lardcollide, you should be jailed.

So realistically, what's the future look like for the NFL?

Seems like parents are already pulling their kids out of football, and the rest are pretty skeptical. Meanwhile viewership is on a downward slope for >reasons.

Will American Football become a niche sport, kind of like Hockey? Seems impossible.

>Will American Football become a niche sport, kind of like Hockey? Seems impossible.

If ir does I guess the Great Lakes + the Northeast will be like Canada and hockey

and the Cowboys will be the token franchise outside of those regions

The NFL is carried by older people. Millenials mostly stick to basketball and soccer nowadays, or don't watch sports at all.

the drugs he was doing eats a hole into your brain too. its not just football

CAN'T BE

Holy shit, imagine having a actual cave inside your brain. It gives me the heebies jeebies

New rule. You have to walk like a crab

Nigga who cares about that shit it's the kneeling that's important

You realize there are machines that can scan inside your head right? If we can see brain tumors how the fuck wouldn't we be able to see a gap like that.

you're still living though

I'm the loneliest person in my city. I have to be. This is a terrible night

guess that's why he posted a link you fucking retard

Reminder

NFL was a mistake. American football needs to end.

lmaoooooooooo truuuuuuuuuuuuuuu tell em!!

lit post that pic is straight fire!

youre retarded

kys

Gid rid of the pads.... How many rugby players are diagnosed with CTE?

Probably about the same number of boxers that are "diagnosed" with CTE.

Why is Arsenal using the German flag?

>one has something to do with the overall quality of the product on the field i.e. the reason you watch
>one does not

>tfw football was actually a 4d chess eugenics program

Have you guys ever hit your head hard enough to see stars? Like in cartoons?

>what's the future look like for the NFL?
Rugby Union.

Just delete football and all other full contact sports. MMA/Boxing/kickboxing, Rugby, Hockey, etc are all retarded.

>giving yourself brain damage for a stupid game

nice argument, perhaps you have cte retard

they dont die in their 20s retard

It’ll always be better to live 50 years of glory than 90 years of being a nobody

>giving no fucks that the players are literally killing themselves while playing

not exactly making yourself look good la

is this what made him turn gay?

why are you on this board or in this thread

Are you retarded?

and that's why spain is still relevant on the world stage... oh wait.

>wikipedia is too complex
lmaoing at ur life senpai

>quick maths
They don't care about the physical damage because the players are black.
They care about muh patriotism because the players are black.

Also incessant penalties and you have a trifecta of shit.

should be interesting to see what happens to boxing MMA and football in the coming years

>tfw Van Basten wants to ban heading

Assassination when

I'm scared that USA will become way too dominant if their top athletes start playing soccer instead.

>NFL in its current form will cease to exist in your lifetime

>americans can't into science

I'm hardly surprised, they're too busy being angry at something a celebrity said on twitter.

everybody knows boxing and MMA makes you retarded but people are still under the illusion that American football is a fun game and not a bloodsport

The "cave" is ventricular enlargement. It was his bodies way of getting blood to and from the brain. It being that size probably resulted from multiple hard collisions and PED and steroid abuse.

Basically in the bodies attempt to rectify the damage being caused his formix began to atrophy so the brain could be supplied with blood resulting in the huge ventricle.

Tldr dont roid and run into things kids

is it full of air? or void?

>hockey
are heavy contacts and fights/brawls frequent?

yeah this, boxing mma all that is pretty renowned to cause permanent damages to the head

If that makes you feel uncomfortable, you should read this:

>Dr Lorber systematically studied hydrocephalus and documented over 600 scans of people with this condition. He divided them into four groups: people with nearly normal brains; those with between 50 per cent and 70 per cent of the cranium filled with fluid; those with 70 per cent to 90 per cent of the cranium filled with fluid; those with 95 per cent of the cranium filled with fluid. The latter group constituted less than 10 per cent of the study and half of these people were profoundly mentally disabled. However, the other half had IQs over 100.

There are normally functioning people whose heads are filled with mostly fluid and some microbrain swimming in it. You might be one of them and you wouldn't know.

KRONWALLED

Ever heard of this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemispherectomy

>Overall, hemispherectomy is a successful procedure. A 1996 study of 52 individuals who underwent the surgery found that 96% of patients experienced reduced or completely ceased occurrence of seizures post-surgery. Studies have found no significant long-term effects on memory, personality, or humor, and minimal changes in cognitive function overall.

I have no issues with surgery or deformities whatever, but the fact that the brain is being eroded without any invasive action.

The first post you ever make on Sup Forums and that's what you go with

well, shit. There goes Super American-FootBall.

>be American
>play sport
>become nigger