International break is so fucking boring

International break is so fucking boring

meh, the 2nd leg qualifiers should be interesting at least

italy fighting for their lives vs sweden on monday will be fun to watch

DON'T CONTRADICT ME WHEN I'M SPERGING OUT

was just about to post a thread about this
>no footy this weekend

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT MY EPL GAMES, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO TOMORROW MORNING?

Must be quite comfy having PL games in the morning. I'd watch them in bed with breakfast.

This is what I do. It is truly a 10/10 experience

it's an incredibly comfy feel, I'm usually hungover as fuck and Arsenal just makes my headache even worse

is it true there are more PL games on tv here than in the uk?
the 2 main sportchannels show 7-8 games each weekend, if you are willing to wake up at 5am to start watching.

We get a maximum of 2 live games shown on a Saturday here. None of the 15:00 GMT kick offs (10:00 EST) are allowed to be shown on television. The thinking is that if those games were on TV it would negatively affect the attendances of lower league teams playing at the same time. Virtually all the Sunday fixtures are shown live, with the exception of some rearranged games.

>None of the 15:00 GMT
*BST not GMT

At least you can probably watch those games live, I have no fucking idea whether any channel is showing them here

Hopefully not Fox, if I want to experience American commentary I'll just watch handegg

damn that fucking sucks. there are usually 4 or 5 of the 15:00 GMT kick offs on at the same time here.

*tips rapefugees*

>not watching PL right now

Sad

waking up with rebecca lowe next to me is what makes life worth living

I'm pretty sure Fox bought the rights to broadcast the WC this year.

we know, we watch streams of your channels...

> prefering teams owned by jews, chinese and arabs who field at least 6 niggers per game and show ads in chinese around the pitch over glorious National team

These filthy globalized mercenary leagues are disgusting. Patrician choice = National team, unless you are French, then you should just KYS.

not when your team is winning

>implying italy ever had a chance

International football > club football

Hmm I wonder why these particular posters are defending the international break.

>i wonder why hes defenting international break
>literally states why hes defenfing international break
brits being brits

Don't @ me.