youtube.com/watch?v=SabTGjDWozU
youtube.com/watch?v=gmzIQdmDZUY
youtube.com/watch?v=xQauJW09qRs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ehq2a8lum_4
youtube.com/watch?v=SpYA3zpkPLc
youtu.be/uymff74kDu0
youtu.be/CDP1ZFg2cvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

28 days later and 28 weeks later are the best God tier zombie films along with the first Resident Evil movie.

Romero and 28 Days Later

28 Weeks Later is fucking garbage

Not sure about god-tier, but The Girl with All the Gifts was pretty good from the recent ones

Dude...don't EVER fucking go there again. 28 Weeks later was EASY God-tier. You're just trying to be edgy which makes you look even more retarded. There both great films.

Opening sequence was god tier, everything after that was aight.

That Romero movie that was remade. The one in the mall.

FairER point but still too lackluster of a statement for a great film. 28 Weeks Later was awesome. Jeremy Renner made that film.

TFW we'll never get a 28 Months Later movie.

All the RECs

1 and 2 especially

Quarintine is also good

world war z

Can someone post that ideal cast for a resident evil movie pic? onegay.

You're either underage or a retard with shit taste. Weeks was trash save for the opening scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=SabTGjDWozU

alright I'm the guy who replied to
Days used the apocalypse to tell a quiet story about the human condition and became the entire template for the post-apocalypse genre. The first ten minutes of the sequel is probably the most thrilling sequence in modern film, but that can't make up for the contrived bullshit that followed. Every single storytelling beat after that is absolute shit, immediately the brilliant decision to have robert carlyle's character abandon his wife is ruined when script slaps her with the asymptomatic carrier cliche. the plot revolves around every single character acting like a fucking dunce

>this is a quarantine zone
>actually nevermind lets go out to find a couple of kids
>as a matter of fact lets bring this rancid woman in no way she's infected
>in fact let's allow people to make contact with her
>oops now everyone is a potential target to the murrican army this is JUST like Iraq *wink wink nudge*

just lmao

Don't even bother. He's obviously a drooling retard who liked it for "le epic chopper scene XD."

Dawn of the Dead 2004, singlehandedly kickstarted phase 2 of the genre

I fear for the American remake

I like to pretend they all lived in the end :)

Fret not, user. A few more years of Trump/ Brexit and they'll get the green light to show dindu zombies fucking up gay Paree

I'd rather have 28 hours later to see how exactly it went down while Jim was sleeping.

no other correct answer

OFFICIAL ZOMBIE KINO LIST:
>Zombi 2
>Dawn of The Dead
>Day of The Dead
>Night of The Living Dead
>City of The Living Dead
>The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue
>Nightmare City
>Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
>Zombie Holocaust
>Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror
>Re-Animator
>Zombi 3
>Hell of The Living Dead
>Flesh Eater
>The Dead Next Door
>Tombs of The Blind Dead
>The Video Dead
>Redneck Zombies
>Return of The Living Dead
>Night of The Creeps
>Dead Alive
>Ozone! Attack of The Redneck Mutants
>Cemetary Man
>Corpse Eaters
>Graveyard Disturbance
>Zombie Army

Truth. Maybe some of these aren't the best films, but they're a hell of a lot more entertaining than most nu-zombie crap.

Nah it was pretty fucking shit mate

Is this actually good?

28 Days Later is bad, the opening, yeah, but after he meets the girl it all just turns into crap.

dead snow 2

add The Battery

fell asleep after we meet the fag at the history museum

Yes.

28 Weeks later isnt a zombie movie, they arent dead

NO! It's absolute trash.

that movie was kinda boring.

to each his own, though what fag? there's no confirmed fags

The Walking Dead should make a movie

The one that produced this ass.

Where my Nords at?

Pic related

NO NO NO

IT IS SHIT

Not only a 10/10 movie, but also one of the greatest performances of all time (pic related)

I fucking love Captain Rhodes. Plebs think his failure to act at the end is a shitty hippie dig at army faggots or something but if you pay attention to Rhodes throughout the movie you can see that he's a neurotic bastard on the verge of losing control from the start. Romero is known as the zombie guy but character drama was always what drove his movies. Modern zombie movies are played out like disaster movies, zombies are just a big hostile force that kills people. Romero's movies were so tight that they almost felt like stage dramas at times. The point of zombies isn't something to run from, it's something to drive you into a tight spot, allowing for introspection and conflict.

Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead

This was really good

i'm halfway through, when does it get good?

It doesn't. I got memed into watching it by Sup Forums last year too. Just stop.

This guy gets it.

there's a showtime zombie movie that's better with that premise

Doghouse

night of the living deb

Has anyone seen the movie Dead Girl? iirc it was average but I liked the concept and it randomly started with an AnCo song.

mc was a pussy

I am a Hero is fucking great. I prefer the actual source material and a lot of great shit was cut from the film, hope there's a sequel. Read the manga if you get the chance, especially if you ever dug the PS2 games Forbidden Siren.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmzIQdmDZUY

The Dead (Howard J. Ford) was pretty great, it has the slow moving romero zombies in a African landscape.

Its well worth a watch if you loved the romero movies

shark vs zombie tits

nigger are you but your parents wouldnt disagree.

P O N T Y P O O L

youtube.com/watch?v=xQauJW09qRs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ehq2a8lum_4

ReZort is a pretty good zombie action movie and it's on netflix

pic related, the battery, diary of the dead and maybe 28 days later are the only reasonable answers, shaun of the dead and juan de la muerte if we include comedy. Anything else is easily trash, prove me wrong bitches

>yelling is acting the movie

I liked the third one with the redhead slut

Romero's unmade Resident Evil movie.

1968 Night of the Living Dead

That's about it.

Didn't he direct a trailer for RE2 or something?

Jeremy Renners death in 28 Weeks Later is among the most impactful deaths of any movie ever

>along with the first Resident Evil movie.
Shit taste. The best zombie films are:

George A. Romero's Dawn of the Dead
George A. Romero's Day of the Dead
28 Days Later

Does anyone really give a shit? RE 1 is an alright zombie action flick but the rest of the series is trash and it's clear that Paul W.S. Anderson doesn't give a fuck about logic or good writing.

aside from this one any other zombie movies with zombie tits in them, asking for a friend youtube.com/watch?v=SpYA3zpkPLc

28 Days Later.

28 Weeks Later was like half assed sequel, decent, but not the onde 28 Days Later deserved.

biggest zombie fan in the world reporting in

As always the top three have not changed:
Bio Zombie
The Video Dead
Dellamore Dellamore

zis

this

Return of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead 78
Zombie
!!!FACT!!!

Pretty Much this list!!!FACT!!!

Shit, forgot about Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse. Really great 80's style zombie flick with tits and gore. I know you guys would love it!!!FACT!!!

That's a really great poster!!!FACT!!!

Yep.
youtu.be/uymff74kDu0
youtu.be/CDP1ZFg2cvc

3 is massively underated

>Bio Zombie
My fucking nigga. Good taste
Good to see Day of the Dead getting a lot of love too, It's my fav of the Romero movies

>DUDE KARATE CHOPPING ZOMBIES LMAO!
Do not fall for this like I did anons. Interesting premise and great start and buildup, but after the first military checkpoint it is all downhill and fast.

Zombi 2 is legitimately garbage. I don't understand this meme.

Biozombie should be on the list.

Mmmmmm

Second. Fun ass funny ass movie.
>was he a zombie?

post a webm

They should make a 28 eons later film. That would be sick.

I need to know if this is kino or not.

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Has no one mentioned dead alive? This scene is the only zombie related thing to ever give me nightmares. Fantastic reveal.

Dawn of the Dead have aged horribly bad and looks laughable today. It's almost a so-bad-it's-good movie now.

*slightly unsheathes wakazashi just enough to cause a glint off the blade*

>Biozombie should be on the list.
this. That movie was a lot more fun than expected.

Lucio Fulci's Zombie, City of the Living Dead, and The Beyond

The Blind Dead movies

Nightmare City

The original Romero Dead trilogy of course, and the remake of Night of the Living Dead.

Return of the Living Dead

White Zombie

>Zombi 2 is legitimately garbage. I don't understand this meme.

It's technically a bad movie, true, but for a lot of people it has a certain charm.

Just look at this poster man.